User Tag List

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    You're right. I don't know what I'm doing. This is new to me. I think for my next cycle I will do it under a doctor's supervision.

Maybe you should right a manual or something on broscience. You seem to know a lot about this stuff.
    Why do you get so defensive after someone tells you something you don't want to hear?

You didn't listen to the advice given and you ended up crying about the side effects and cutting your cycle short. You don't have to be a scientist to understand that androsterone and epiandro are two separate hormones, it's common sense.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-18-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me while I take a minute to wipe away the tears from all the awful dizzy spells before I respond to your ridiculous post. The issue here might just very well be dehydration as you alluded to earlier using your broriffic deductive skills. However, I have taken androhard in a previous cycle for about 4 weeks and as you know given your sharp visual acuity that it contains both isomers. I did not have this sort of thing occurring during that cycle and I don't believe throwing two drops of epi in a bucket of andro with this current cycle is going to cause an explosion of ill effects. They are known to work synergistically, given any ratio I would claim, unless you have evidence otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Why do you get so defensive after someone tells you something you don't want to hear?

You didn't listen to the advice given and you ended up crying about the side effects and cutting your cycle short. You don't have to be a scientist to understand that androsterone and epiandro are two separate hormones, it's common sense.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me while I take a minute to wipe away the tears from all the awful dizzy spells before I respond to your ridiculous post. The issue here might just very well be dehydration as you alluded to earlier using your broriffic deductive skills. However, I have taken androhard in a previous cycle for about 4 weeks and as you know given your sharp visual acuity that it contains both isomers. I did not have this sort of thing occurring during that cycle and I don't believe throwing two drops of epi in a bucket of andro with this current cycle is going to cause an explosion of ill effects. They are known to work synergistically, given any ratio I would claim, unless you have evidence otherwise.
    I researched and experimented with androsterone in high doses at almost a gram a day and never had the issues you are talking about and wrote about it before Androsterone Thyroid Surrogate Androgen | Anabolic Apex

So again explain to me where is the bro science? I can back up everything I talk about, you presented zero evidence, but just pure speculation about yourself over the past few pages only to fail even more in the end despite people trying to give you good advice here and you completely ignoring them.

If you did the slightest bit of research, you would understand you don't need liver support in a non methylated prohormone and a topical prohormone cycle, good job. But I'm sure you probably knew that already, since you are never wrong of course.

Ordered some Himalaya LiverCare just now. Will use for on cycle support. Should we use this off cycle during recovery as well?
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-18-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Non-methylated compounds don't guarantee non-existent liver issues. I'm sure you can find examples of this if you do some quick bro-searches on the web. According to recent tests, I had already had some elevated liver enzymes. I thought taking some liver care would be a good preventative measure, certainly couldn't hurt. And it looks like I didn't have to do much digging to find out that this stuff can in fact cause dehydration as you so eagerly rushed to describe in a post on this thread. Coupled with the caffeine I've been drinking I'm sure it could lead to this. So you "researched" (a.k.a went on the web and did some bro-reading) and experimented with androsterone in high doses and have reached the conclusion that since it hasn't caused any problems for you then it shouldn't for others because of course everyone has the same makeup and is physiologically indistinguishable. This is the so-called bulletproof evidence that should completely blow anyone else's theory out of the water. The Academy of Bros should award you their highest honor: Brobel Prize.

I researched and experimented with androsterone in high doses at almost a gram a day and never had the issues you are talking about and wrote about it before Androsterone Thyroid Surrogate Androgen | Anabolic Apex

So again explain to me where is the bro science? I can back up everything I talk about, you presented zero evidence, but just pure speculation about yourself over the past few pages only to fail even more in the end despite people trying to give you good advice here and you completely ignoring them.

If you did the slightest bit of research, you would understand you don't need liver support in a non methylated prohormone and a topical prohormone cycle, good job. But I'm sure you probably knew that already, since you are never wrong of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Non-methylated compounds don't guarantee non-existent liver issues. I'm sure you can find examples of this if you do some quick bro-searches on the web. According to recent tests, I had already had some elevated liver enzymes. I thought taking some liver care would be a good preventative measure, certainly couldn't hurt. And it looks like I didn't have to do much digging to find out that this stuff can in fact cause dehydration as you so eagerly rushed to describe in a post on this thread. Coupled with the caffeine I've been drinking I'm sure it could lead to this. So you "researched" (a.k.a went on the web and did some bro-reading) and experimented with androsterone in high doses and have reached the conclusion that since it hasn't caused any problems for you then it shouldn't for others because of course everyone has the same makeup and is physiologically indistinguishable. This is the so-called bulletproof evidence that should completely blow anyone else's theory out of the water. The Academy of Bros should award you their highest honor: Brobel Prize.
    How you going at the moment? I saw you mentioned the dizzy spells? I reckon give all prohormones a complete rest now and not take anything and let your body recalibrate. The herbs are powerful too and I probably wouldn't be wanting to put too much in your body if that's the state you are in.

It sounds to me you are suffering from low potassium if you have dizziness and nausea. I would leave everything until your potassium levels restore - this can take a while.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Super R Andro (2nd run of pro hormones)

Reign it in gents.

Tubzy is very knowledgeable and when he chimes in is only trying to help. He certainly has helped me in the past. I don’t take his exact route of healing but he certainly knows what he’s doing.

And bizzbee you are a good guy too and are coming from the right place. You can be a little hot headed but can’t we all. I don’t think it was a personal attack on you.

We are all here to learn, recover and grow, and this escalated from helpfulness that was taken as criticism and led to a crash of heads...

We are all here for the same reason, let’s all get on and interact like adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol biz can come across as aspy at times but at the end of the day cool guy. Tubzy def knows his shit and has contributed a lot.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You make no sense, yeah human trials on pubmed and research gate are "bro science" as compared to what? You haven't posted one spec of evidence from anywhere.

Androsterone doesn't cause liver damage there is no evidence of it, absolutely zero. Aside from the actual research on it, I tested it myself at a gram a day and got blood work done and my liver was perfectly fine. It actually has the possibility of lower enzymes since it can lower cholesterol as it was invented specifically for that purpose.

If you have high liver enzymes already, any supplement or high fat foods have the potential of negatively impacting it as it puts extra stress on your liver. You should be looking into other things like TUDCA if your liver is already screwed up, not stacking multiple supplements and hormones on top of each other to to try and put on as much mass as possible.

You say bro science but I guarantee you are getting your info from bodybuilding.com type forums just based on the way you talk lmao.

Caffeine dumps potassium, just like I said in my original post, androsterone can affect potassium channels so you are just proving my point further unintentionally LOL. I don't think you realize that....

You can act like a tough guy or hot head all you want, but like I said post some real evidence and we can debate otherwise you are just wasting time.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-19-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy we are dealing with a real dummy here. I was intentionally using your point to prove my own point. But enough about intentions since it seems you have a bit of trouble understanding intention. My experiences are anecdotal. They are obviously not going to be double-blind, placebo-controlled studies you moron. Just like your experience with androsterone was anecdotal... right
    Mr. I-Took-Enough-Androsterone-To-Kill-A-Horse-And-I'm-Fine ? If you are so well read on this subject (which is near impossible given your short brottention span) then perhaps you could cobble together a little bit more than a one liner about how androsterone is so great for cholesterol which sounds like it was ripped right from one of those tacky supplement adverts online. Perhaps you could also detail some of the ill effects, if any, associated with its usage. I for one believe that there can be ill effects associated with its usage and I believe it is tied somehow to the dizzy spells that I've been having and continue to have. Again, it is only a belief given my experiences. Don't expect a fucking write-up that could be published in the most prestigious physiology journals, as if you would even take the time to read such a thing when you could just stick to your bro-manuals on how to get swole. Plus, where the fuck do you get the idea that I was doing this for mass and strength? Did you notice that I'm posting it in the PFS thread and not in the other threads or are you fucking lost?

You make no sense, yeah human trials on pubmed and research gate are "bro science" as compared to what? You haven't posted one spec of evidence from anywhere.

Androsterone doesn't cause liver damage there is no evidence of it, absolutely zero. Aside from the actual research on it, I tested it myself at a gram a day and got blood work done and my liver was perfectly fine. It actually has the possibility of lower enzymes since it can lower cholesterol as it was invented specifically for that purpose.

If you have high liver enzymes already, any supplement or high fat foods have the potential of negatively impacting it as it puts extra stress on your liver. You should be looking into other things like TUDCA if your liver is already screwed up, not stacking multiple supplements and hormones on top of each other to to try and put on as much mass as possible.

You say bro science but I guarantee you are getting your info from bodybuilding.com type forums just based on the way you talk lmao.

Caffeine dumps potassium, just like I said in my original post, androsterone can affect potassium channels so you are just proving my point further unintentionally LOL. I don't think you realize that....

You can act like a tough guy or hot head all you want, but like I said post some real evidence and we can debate otherwise you are just wasting time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh another fight for Tubzy. Maybe stick to your site and continue to discuss your shit finger or whatever it is that is the latest protocol.

The fact that you have managed to convince people that you know what you are talking about is one of the biggest frauds of all time.
    Last edited by Snell1234; 12-19-2017 at 08:26 PM.