User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Boy we are dealing with a real dummy here. I was intentionally using your point to prove my own point. But enough about intentions since it seems you have a bit of trouble understanding intention. My experiences are anecdotal. They are obviously not going to be double-blind, placebo-controlled studies you moron. Just like your experience with androsterone was anecdotal... right
    Mr. I-Took-Enough-Androsterone-To-Kill-A-Horse-And-I'm-Fine ? If you are so well read on this subject (which is near impossible given your short brottention span) then perhaps you could cobble together a little bit more than a one liner about how androsterone is so great for cholesterol which sounds like it was ripped right from one of those tacky supplement adverts online. Perhaps you could also detail some of the ill effects, if any, associated with its usage. I for one believe that there can be ill effects associated with its usage and I believe it is tied somehow to the dizzy spells that I've been having and continue to have. Again, it is only a belief given my experiences. Don't expect a fucking write-up that could be published in the most prestigious physiology journals, as if you would even take the time to read such a thing when you could just stick to your bro-manuals on how to get swole. Plus, where the fuck do you get the idea that I was doing this for mass and strength? Did you notice that I'm posting it in the PFS thread and not in the other threads or are you fucking lost?
    OK, like I said complete waste of time, once again nothing but ranting. It is hilarious how defensive you act when people have tried to give you advice on this thread and you end up screwing yourself even more, are you really that mad LOL

When are you going to explain your comment in this thread about "you know why" CD could potentially be scamming people? CD and I both asked you but you never answered, that is odd: Hit piece on PH directed towards me - Page 4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Ahh another fight for Tubzy. Maybe stick to your site and continue to discuss your shit finger or whatever it is that is the latest protocol.

The fact that you have managed to convince people that you know what you are talking about is one of the biggest frauds of all time.
    You are still following me -weirdo? I guess you still can't resist LOL
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-19-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    OK, like I said complete waste of time, once again nothing but ranting. It is hilarious how defensive you act when people have tried to give you advice on this thread and you end up screwing yourself even more, are you really that mad LOL

When you going to explain your comment in this thread about "you know why" CD could potentially be scamming people? CD and I both asked you but you never answered, that is odd: Hit piece on PH directed towards me - Page 4

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with your shit finger. The stuff coming out of that place gets more extravagant day by day. Still not one protocol which has been settled on. You guys up to your 20th now?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with your shit finger. The stuff coming out of that place gets more extravagant day by day. Still not one protocol which has been settled on. You guys up to your 20th now?
    ? no idea wht u are talking about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ? no idea wht u are talking about
    I think you do. The first protocol was clomid, then RU, then ACE, then minerals, now the shit finger. They're just the ones off the top of my head. You know exactly what I'm talking about. No one should take your site seriously until you actually settle on a protocol that gets results, like this site has.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you do. The first protocol was clomid, then RU, then ACE, then minerals, now the shit finger. They're just the ones off the top of my head. You know exactly what I'm talking about. No one should take your site seriously until you actually settle on a protocol that gets results, like this site has.
    What? And why do you keep following me around making up stuff and stalking me, you posting in this thread which has nothing to do with androsterone, get a life dude
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-20-2017 at 01:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pack it in guys, cant be arsed reading this shit. Just drop it the pair of you please 🙏

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? And why do you keep following me around making up stuff and stalking me, you posting in this thread which has nothing to do with androsterone, get a life dude
    Coming from you who mentioned me unprovoked on your site a few days ago.

Funny how you can't defend what I said - you know it is true. You should replace the hack stasis emblem with a wild goose and someone chasing it, as that is what you guys are on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look who's talking or stalking I should say. Quit following ME around and fuck off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I replied right here you dumb shit....

"It's true, I don't really care if you intend to profit off of this. I just wanted full disclosure so I have a better understanding of the motives. "

When are you going to explain your comment in this thread about "you know why" CD could potentially be scamming people? CD and I both asked you but you never answered, that is odd: Hit piece on PH directed towards me - Page 4

- - - Updated - - -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to get in the middle of the fight, cause it is not my business but seriously, I feel sorry to read this since we are all here for a common serious accident happened to us.