User Tag List

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously all this conversation is miserable at a point that you can't even imagine.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Have no evidence?

"TubZy
    Administrator
    Staff member
    Dec 8, 2017#73
    gbolduev post_id=6231 time=1512669719 user_id=90 said:
    TubZy post_id=6228 time=1512668709 user_id=2 said:
    OK, I see it is a protocol that addresses many issues PFS being o e of them, wouldn't it just be easier taking a multi vitamin or b complex with the added aminos? If someone were to go that route?
    It says to take bee pollen pine pollen, brewest yeast with aminos and eat a lot of spinach with kale, beets, for folate. And juice breuss, which has all the sulfur you need
    Thanks. OK, I guess I will have both protocols then. One that upregualte zinc finger (this protocol) and one that down regulates it (prog/pred).

Have you tried this on yourself yet?

I eat lots of greens...please not pine pollen again LOL
    like it, but gave me anxiety and mild histamine reaction I think from the hormones in it, this was a while ago. I used pine pollen powder.

I was talking about your buddy who never stopped asking questions about it lol
    Like Reply Report
    gbolduev
    gbolduev
    Staff member
    Dec 8, 2017#76
    TubZy post_id=6242 time=1512672630 user_id=2 said:
    gbolduev post_id=6240 time=1512672441 user_id=90 said:
    you dont like pine pollen powder?
    I like it, but gave me anxiety and mild histamine reaction I think from the hormones in it, this was a while ago. I used pine pollen powder.

I was talking about your buddy who never stopped asking questions about it lol
    Lol my buddy Snell? Yeah, I hope he is doing ok."

There's another lie from you proven in full.

Banned from other forums? You banned me from yours because you didn't like me pointing out facts in relation to your saviour. Namely that he chops and changes his protocol every week and no one has been cured from anything he has said to do. You had a hissy fit and banned me when I asked him questions of this nature.

Happy to open up my PMs as I've never PM'd bizzbee once. I was actually the one who called him out. I've never spoken shit about CD once. Go to solvepfs. Read my posts there what I say about him.

And again - I'm not sure if comprehension was ever a good skill of yours - I have said to you about 50 times now that I have only ever done one protocol since finding cdnut's protcol 12 months ago and that is his. Before finding his, sure. I did heaps of things. But since 12 months ago, not one thing outside of his protocol. I went on your site to hear out gbol but I soon realised that whilst his knowledge is good, he is yet to have any quick fix to this issue which he seems to promise.

I'm happy for you to have a go at me. But don't you dare lie about what I have done in regards to protocols. I will not cop that. As I am nearly fully recovered and when I write my recovery post, I don't want new posters to think I was doing this and doing that when that is factually not the case.

I think it's best you exited this forum for good and stayed in your cess pit over at hack stasis.

And talk shit in private? Are you serious? I barely post or write anything these days anyway. I think your life is too consumed with worrying about forums. It's not healthy. No one else really cares.

And want to know why "I talk shit in private" is a lie from you? Last time you threatened to post all PMs from my account at hack stasis. If there was anything in them of that nature, they'd be posted. Go through them. I know you already would have because you are an unethical person running a shocking forum. There is nothing there.

You can write how much of a prick you think I am and that's fine (I think you are a prick with the way you run your forum and how you react so personally to things that aren't personal in nature. I think you are a prick for how vindictive you are and how you stoop low to try to win an argument by lying and making accusations you know are untrue).But stop with all the wild conspiracy theories (which to be honest show that you aren't exactly of sound mind at the moment) and all the ridiculous accusations that are plainly not true.
    You are butthurt because I said you ask a lot questions about pine pollen? There are multiple cures so far, you don't see the logs because you are banned lol. And you do know there are multiple people on CD's protocol too, I hope?

People wanted you banned because you harassed everyone for a new protocol everyday and you are still looking for new protocols because you visit HS on a daily basis haha. I didn't ban you out of no where everyone wanted you banned and you even agreed that you would do a "favor for everyone and stop posting" you said it yourself. Then you were begging me to unban you and still can't stop harassing me even until this day like in this thread, you posted nothing about androsterone but specifically came in here to attack me.

This was what a little over a month ago? I thought I was a stand up guy. You even admitted you had a problem with a moderator and not me. The ironic thing is you were saying you didn't have time to worry about hurting other people's feelings yet you get butthurt when someone says you ask a lot of questions about pine pollen lol. Just goes to show you are completely a different person in private vs public -can't be trusted
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-20-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You are butthurt because I said you ask a lot questions about pine pollen? There are multiple cures so far, you don't see the logs because you are banned lol. And you do know there are multiple people on CD's protocol too, I hope?

People wanted you banned because you harassed everyone for a new protocol everyday and you are still looking for new protocols because you visit HS on a daily basis haha. I didn't ban you everyone wanted you banned and you even agreed that you would do a "favor for everyone and stop posting" you said it yourself. Then you were begging me to unban you and still can't stop harassing me even until this day.

This was what a little over a month ago? I thought I was a stand up guy. You even admitted you had a problem with a moderator and not me. Just goes to show you are completely a different person in private vs public.
    In that pm I was trying to keep the peace with you after our previous blow up. Are you a stand up guy? Of course you aren’t. It’s called being diplomatic. I have no reason to be diplomatic any more as you are a scumbag.

You banned me due to a post I made here. Don’t try and make it about everybody else. I was banned when I posted on this forum that what was going over on your site was horse shit.

Did others get annoyed on that forum when I called out your saviour? Yes they probably did. Something I don’t back away from and quite frankly don’t care if the sheep following you and this guy got upset at some facts I pointed out.

Seriously - see a shrink about your lying. You have all the traits of a sociopath.

To come here and say you didn’t ban me when you know you did when you had a hissy fit over a post of mine here shows me that you have a few screws loose up top.

I actually think you should be banned from this forum to be honest.

And I never once “begged” to be unbanned. I told you to get rid of one of your cronies who is a moderator and that I would recommence posting. I love how you pick a quote and then completely take it out of context to fit your argument.

And more lies from you. You say I posted every day. I barely posted on your forum and when you got shitty with me was when I had one post after a big lay off from not posting asking the guy to put up or shut up.

These lies are incredible.
    Last edited by Snell1234; 12-20-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all seriousness, you have your own site now. Why don’t you bugger off back to that and stop posting here. We don’t do abortion drugs and clomid here my friend.

Stay over there and stop picking fights with everyone here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In that pm I was trying to keep the peace with you after our previous blow up. Are you a stand up guy? Of course you aren’t. It’s called being diplomatic. I have no reason to be diplomatic any more as you are a scumbag.

You banned me due to a post I made here. Don’t try and make it about everybody else. I was banned when I posted on this forum that what was going over on your site was horse shit.

Did others get annoyed on that forum when I called out your saviour? Yes they probably did. Something I don’t back away from and quite frankly don’t care if the sheep following you and this guy got upset at some facts I pointed out.

Seriously - see a shrink about your lying. You have all the traits of a sociopath.

To come here and say you didn’t ban me when you know you did when you had a hissy fit over a post of mine here shows me that you have a few screws loose up top.

I actually think you should be banned from this forum to be honest.

And I never once “begged” to be unbanned. I told you to get rid of one of your cronies who is a moderator and that I would recommence posting. I love how you pick a quote and then completely take it out of context to fit your argument.

And more lies from you. You say I posted every day. I barely posted on your forum and when you got shitty with me was when I had one post after a big lay off from not posting asking the guy to put up or shut up.

These lies are incredible.
    After you were banned, you sent me this PM on this forum regarding the moderator that you didn't like trying to get back on HS:

"I'm happy to edit my posts criticising hack stasis here provided namaste is removed as a moderator or at the very least you disassociate yourself from what he said to me in those private messages. You were copied in on them, you saw what he said and he even said you were in "full agreement" with him. I will delete all criticism of you and hack stasis provided a bit of fairness is given back my way."

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, you have your own site now. Why don’t you bugger off back to that and stop posting here. We don’t do abortion drugs and clomid here my friend.

Stay over there and stop picking fights with everyone here.
    You are like a 12 year old kid, how about stop following me around into threads and harassing me like this one. You don't own this forum or have any authority so no.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-20-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have any authority here either Pinocchio. Any air of authority you may have had initially has totally evaporated. Mods, can't we get this imbecile off this thread?

After you were banned, you sent me this PM on this forum regarding the moderator that you didn't like trying to get back on HS:

"I'm happy to edit my posts criticising hack stasis here provided namaste is removed as a moderator or at the very least you disassociate yourself from what he said to me in those private messages. You were copied in on them, you saw what he said and he even said you were in "full agreement" with him. I will delete all criticism of you and hack stasis provided a bit of fairness is given back my way."

- - - Updated - - -

How about stop following me around into threads and harassing me like this one. You don't own this forum or have any authority so no.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Super R Andro (2nd run of pro hormones)

This is getting humiliating now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    You don't have any authority here either Pinocchio. Any air of authority you may have had initially has totally evaporated. Mods, can't we get this imbecile off this thread?
    And I'm not telling anyone to leave? CD is the mod you dumbass

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right....ok great thanks for letting us know. Now shoo off please, quit hijacking this thread.

And I'm not telling anyone to leave? CD is the mod you dumbass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On your way. Just go. You are a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

And to respond,where did I beg there? No begging from what I can read.

Now on your bike, piss off back to hack wild goose chase stasis.