User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    On the topic of Baylor, I think some of these rumours are well wise of the mark. I took part in the Baylor study, and for detail of my observations and discussions with Dr Khera, a lot of what people including Jimmy are saying seems wide of the mark. In truth, I don’t think the study was/is very high up the agenda for Baylor, as they said it was a few months away from publication when I took place, in March 2015.

I don’t get why so many people want to give any time to idiots on other irrelevant platforms just to waste time arguing the toss and justifying the protocol. It won’t achieve anything, those that choose to frequent there aren’t going to buy into any of what we do, and that’s fine and their call. Anyone who takes the time to look into things will find their way here and you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see this is different and not dangerous like “homebrew” where you are pumping yourself full of harsh pharmaceuticals. In truth I don’t even understand why many of you bother having log ins to these other places, what the fuck are you expecting to find there aside from all this crap?!? Ah well, each to their own.

People who want to find their way here will. And people who want to get better will have the commitment and dedication to do so.

And I’m bored as fuck with everyone going on about the financials of the protocol too... do some research and you’ll see that everything CD recommends is what he did 3 years ago before there was any affiliation... what the fuck does it matter if he now has the sense to make a bit of money through referral for all the stuff he invested the time in recommending all along?!? Also, most of the important parts of the protocol (diet, sleep and rest, exercise) there is nothing financial to be gained. If I were trying to scam money I’d certainly come up with something better than that.

Let’s apply some fucking common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess my point with Baylor Swill is that lately there is chatter from mods at ph etc that it’s findings are going to blow all other recovery methods including here out of the water and prove that it can’t be recovered from. They say its release date is imminent, they state it has been delayed due to significant findings. I personally don’t believe any of this, I believe it to be spin, and far more likely the delay is down to what you say about it being down the list of priorities, nevertheless this is the line they are spinning and people will take it as gospel which to me is dangerous. Again these guys need a big win as they’ve been at it with the studies for years with no success.

The chatter around Baylor finding something before it’s even released in itself should make one uncomfortable as it suggests the foundation is being leaked information from someone involved with the study, that doesn’t sit well, surely there has to be separation between the interest group and the impartial researchers? It’s also been said the head Mod Awor ‘literally designed Baylor’, that again doesn’t sit well.

I’m not having a go at guys who took part in the study rather the architects of the study, I know you took part in it and you know more than me about it, I think it’s commendable that you did, if I had the opportunity I would have myself as everyone just wants a solution, lucky for us we found the solution right here but many will get sick, land at ph etc and believe everything they read from awor mew etc, it’s hard for me to put myself back in my shoes then but i was totally fucked up and wasn’t myself, in a serious vulnerable state open to impression from others, not listening to logic, no clue what was happening and then you come across the doom merchants awor etc and in that state you believe them then you contemplate ending it, Im sure many have in that state of mind. I don’t like what’s going on lately as even though we are sure of being able to get better many will listen to them and turn away from hope and recovery, but I guess you can’t save the world.

Anyway enough from me on this, peace out guys.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    I guess my point with Baylor Swill is that lately there is chatter from mods at ph etc that it’s findings are going to blow all other recovery methods including here out of the water and prove that it can’t be recovered from. They say its release date is imminent, they state it has been delayed due to significant findings. I personally don’t believe any of this, I believe it to be spin, and far more likely the delay is down to what you say about it being down the list of priorities, nevertheless this is the line they are spinning and people will take it as gospel which to me is dangerous. Again these guys need a big win as they’ve been at it with the studies for years with no success.

The chatter around Baylor finding something before it’s even released in itself should make one uncomfortable as it suggests the foundation is being leaked information from someone involved with the study, that doesn’t sit well, surely there has to be separation between the interest group and the impartial researchers? It’s also been said the head Mod Awor ‘literally designed Baylor’, that again doesn’t sit well.

I’m not having a go at guys who took part in the study rather the architects of the study, I know you took part in it and you know more than me about it, I think it’s commendable that you did, if I had the opportunity I would have myself as everyone just wants a solution, lucky for us we found the solution right here but many will get sick, land at ph etc and believe everything they read from awor mew etc, it’s hard for me to put myself back in my shoes then but i was totally fucked up and wasn’t myself, in a serious vulnerable state open to impression from others, not listening to logic, no clue what was happening and then you come across the doom merchants awor etc and in that state you believe them then you contemplate ending it, Im sure many have in that state of mind. I don’t like what’s going on lately as even though we are sure of being able to get better many will listen to them and turn away from hope and recovery, but I guess you can’t save the world.

Anyway enough from me on this, peace out guys.
    How can they prove that it can't be recovered from, when myself and many others have recovered? Not sure I get that? It's complete bullshit.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"