Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the GABA agonism...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the GABA..... and i felt so depressed on first days, DHT increase reuptake of serotonine, the opposite of anti-depression drugs, it explains my mood on beginning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not referring to lethargy here. That I 'm ok with actually. It was the dizziness and nausea. Felt almost like passing out. That's when I stopped. Probably related to blood pressure. I'm better now that I've stopped. Didn't have this happening with androhard gel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you get more out of androhard mate? Did you reach a higher baseline after androhard?

Cheers

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea why you thought epiandro would help with tiredness. It also binds to the GABA receptor....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't think it would. But I feel like the epi was better for strength and mental alertness.

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    No idea why you thought epiandro would help with tiredness. It also binds to the GABA receptor....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I didn't think it would. But I feel like the epi was better for strength and mental alertness.
    Should of just stuck with one prohormone. You are taking the prohormone to snap the body out of the current state it is in, not to pack on as much muscle and strength as you can in a short term period Excess GABA drops blood pressure and also lack of sodium/potassium can do the same.

You sure?

Well, I have a job where I need to be alert and thinking. I can't have this kind of lethargy. I'm going to mix it up with epi in the hopes that it helps reduce this side effect, if not I will have to dial it down to about half the dosage per day.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-17-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure about what?

You sure?
    - - - Updated - - -

I felt like a higher baseline was reached in terms of an improvement in energy and fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Did you get more out of androhard mate? Did you reach a higher baseline after androhard?

Cheers
    - - - Updated - - -

I stuck with one pro hormone. It was the R-andro. I tried to mix it up a couple of times with androhard to see if this GABAergic effect and low blood pressure like symptoms would go away. For the most part it was R-andro.

Should of just stuck with one prohormone. You are taking the prohormone to snap the body out of the current state it is in, not to pack on as much muscle and strength as you can in a short term period Excess GABA drops blood pressure and also lack of sodium/potassium can do the same.

You sure?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just said you didn't think it would help with tiredness but yet you said you wanted to take it to help with that specific reason, look at the bold text below. You added in androhard when multiple people told you not to like maxout. Androhard contains epiandro look at the image below.

Well, I have a job where I need to be alert and thinking. I can't have this kind of lethargy. I'm going to mix it up with epi in the hopes that it helps reduce this side effect, if not I will have to dial it down to about half the dosage per day.
    DAY 5: Yesterday started mixing in some androhard from IML. Today, switched back to Super R Andro from IML. Tapering dosage to 300mg of androsterone.

Grogginess dissipating. Feeling less sleepy.
    R andro only contains androsterone. Androhard contains both isomers (androsterone and epiandrosterone). Those are two separate prohormones not one so you used two. It doesn't matter if you just "mixed it up a couple of times" even on single dose can alter your body in this state which can take a while to snap back from let alone adding it in the middle of another hormone cycle. How would androhard even help with getting the GABAergic effect to go away anyways? It contains both GABAergic substances that makes no sense, which is probably why you are dealing with the issues you are now. You probably tanked your electrolytes as well since GABA interacts with potassium channels. Seems like you are just randomly experimenting on yourself without fully knowing what you are doing despite people giving you logical advice on this thread.

Last edited by TubZy; 12-17-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right. I don't know what I'm doing. This is new to me. I think for my next cycle I will do it under a doctor's supervision.

Maybe you should right a manual or something on broscience. You seem to know a lot about this stuff.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 12-18-2017 at 05:30 AM.