User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait...there's an ignore user function?? You mean, I can never have to read bizzbee's posts again?? How do you use it?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Wait...there's an ignore user function?? You mean, I can never have to read bizzbee's posts again?? How do you use it?
    Yeah, it is a life saver lol. Go to their profile and click ignore this user
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-20-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah, it is a life saver lol. Go to their profile and click ignore this user
    Sweet thanks dude

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on bizz, I’ve backed you up against tubzy but there’s no need to bag out CD like that.

With all the attacks on him lately, he must be wondering why he’s helped a lot of us over the years. He’s helped me enormously and some people aren’t really paying their dues back for the effort he’s gone to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are paying their dues back, in the form of herbs and supplements that he advertises. He's not going to go through with all this effort solely out of the kindness of his heart, there has to be something else in it for him as well. He's created a virtual cult here. I merely questioned the wisdom of rotating over 21 herbs and the backlash I received by suggesting any kind of deviation from his Manson-like followers is astonishing. This is apparently not the place I had hoped it would be, where freedom of experimentation and thought is valued. I have people attacking me for things I didn't even do such as confuse the difference between two isomers on a bottle of prohormones, and this by some nincompoop who probably couldn't finish his GED. I don't think I will post my experiences or progress here if this continues to be the case. This thread has taken up literally hours of my time because I have to contend with jobless fools living in their parent's basement and with plenty of time to act like immature buffoons over the internet because of the afforded anonymity and bandwidth. Well my bandwidth for this kind of nonsense has reached its limit. I have a career to look after and a body on the verge of recovery and I don't have time for this disgustingly puerile banter. You seem to be close to recovery. I wish you success in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Come on bizz, I’ve backed you up against tubzy but there’s no need to bag out CD like that.

With all the attacks on him lately, he must be wondering why he’s helped a lot of us over the years. He’s helped me enormously and some people aren’t really paying their dues back for the effort he’s gone to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    They are paying their dues back, in the form of herbs and supplements that he advertises. He's not going to go through with all this effort solely out of the kindness of his heart, there has to be something else in it for him as well. He's created a virtual cult here. I merely questioned the wisdom of rotating over 21 herbs and the backlash I received by suggesting any kind of deviation from his Manson-like followers is astonishing. This is apparently not the place I had hoped it would be, where freedom of experimentation and thought is valued. I have people attacking me for things I didn't even do such as confuse the difference between two isomers on a bottle of prohormones, and this by some nincompoop who probably couldn't finish his GED. I don't think I will post my experiences or progress here if this continues to be the case. This thread has taken up literally hours of my time because I have to contend with jobless fools living in their parent's basement and with plenty of time to act like immature buffoons over the internet because of the afforded anonymity and bandwidth. Well my bandwidth for this kind of nonsense has reached its limit. I have a career to look after and a body on the verge of recovery and I don't have time for this disgustingly puerile banter. You seem to be close to recovery. I wish you success in that regard.
    Back on that topic again are we? I thought he made his position very clear. Obviously not clear enough. How Tubzy dealt with you was wrong but what you have written there is a disgrace to be honest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If biatch agrees with you, then I think that pretty much settles it in terms of who is right...

Everything I have said about you I have evidence for. Your saviour is on his 20th protocol now which he can’t even provide full details for, no one has been cured quickly as he promised and therefore you guys are wasting time when you could be knuckling down and doing the protocol we have here.
    Please guys, do not mention my name regarding your fight since I did not express any comment about it and it is not my intention to do so.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Please guys, do not mention my name regarding your fight since I did not express any comment about it and it is not my intention to do so.
    Thanks
    Tubzy said in his post that you agreed with him. So another lie from Tubzy again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tubzy said in his post that you agreed with him. So another lie from Tubzy again.
    Bro..I'm not taking sides, but can you please just drop this shit? Nobody cares.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread and this place is becoming embarrassing.

Guys, we're discussing a disorder that causes ED and lack of sex drive yet there seems to be a bit of "mines bigger" going on here.

If there's one thing my journey did for me, it was enabling me to be a more humble person, which I wasn't before. I suggest a few of you guys try that on for size as well.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.