Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
How can they prove that it can't be recovered from, when myself and many others have recovered? Not sure I get that? It's complete bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
How can they prove that it can't be recovered from, when myself and many others have recovered? Not sure I get that? It's complete bullshit.
Well the story goes we are all liars, basically anybody thats says they have drastically improved or recovered is a liar, and that if you do get better then either you didn’t have pfs or not a severe form of PFS, very convenient narrative isn’t it. Ya know just maybe it’s to do with them investing themselves into negativity, the power of negative thinking is just as powerful as positive thinking, but in truth they simply cannot and will not be able to prove you cannot get better.

The timing of all of this lately isn’t a coincidence, their gameplan is to find something through baylor which says anybody that has said they’ve recovered is delusional, then reunite under a new ph with lots of new donors for the foundation and more money for research and in the meantime silence anybody who says you don’t need to go their way, hence the character assasination on your goodself cd, it’s part of a masterplan, you’re a big threat to them as you’ve proven you can get better and refuse to endorse the foundation which means less money for their cause. Anyway dude the level they’ve gone to smear you shows what a impact you’ve had, a positive against their negative. Keep it up.