User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    You are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the PFS community. This is not something I recommend you just simply brush off. I'm sure you've read the posts of various detractors and skeptics. The latest one from solvepfs.com involving a screen name containing the letters "XP" comes to mind as a remarkable instance of what happens when you don't firmly disclose your interests upfront; just read for yourself this latest one in order to get a glimpse at the lengths in which some of these people will go in order to discredit an approach to healing. Some of things mentioned seem wildly far-fetched but people who are in compromised positions are likely to believe almost anything. This evasiveness has given zealots like PVDL and XP ammunition to further discredit the movement you and others have started here. I know what their fucking agenda is. They've made it all too clear: recovery is not possible until we've all funneled enough money into the foundation and waited a long enough time to see a cure. All of us here know that THAT is a somewhat far-fetched proposition, that even if true, most of us aren't willing to wait that long. Quashing these sorts rumors and accusations upfront would not have been a waste of time. It would have lent you more credibility and perhaps more followers. Now the skepticism and cynicism has become rampant.
    Laughing stock of the PFS community....doubt it based on the amount of PM's and emails I get on a daily basis...but nice try.

I have not read posts of the skeptics because why would I? They're wrong, and that's all there is to it.

The results and the protocol speaks for itself. I could care less what they think. If they don't want to do it.....don't. They're the ones who are going to continue to suffer....period.

Thing is, there will always be people who see the truth in it all, and start to follow it and get results. You can't squash the truth no matter how bad you speak of it. It is what it is and will ultimately ALWAYS shine through.

I've already addressed on more then enough occasions about the financial aspect. At this point, it's like beating a dead horse.

You don't like it, you don't agree with it, so be it. Makes no difference to me.

I know that what I'm sharing is true, correct, and in the best interest of anyone that happens to be suffering with PFS. I don't have to slander anyone, talk shit about anyone, and I can lay my head down at night and sleep just fine. That sure seems to piss a few people off. That's how you know you're on to something.

It amazes me that people who have never even tried any of the things recommended could talk shit about how it doesn't work. It's the ultimate in ignorance. Run your mouth about how something is fraudulent or doesn't work when in fact they have no experience with it whatsoever.....THAT is fraudulent, and a disgrace to anyone who is trying to decide what to do next.

We're done here. This is such a pointless waste of time.

If the skepticism and cynicism has become rampant, as you say, then it looks like there will be alot more guys walking around in a permanent state of dysfunction. Congratulations to the ones who started this whole mess. It's on their hands, not mine.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-08-2018 at 12:19 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"