User Tag List

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little less than three weeks to go! Target weight almost within reach. Lost 6 lbs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling some dizziness or lightheadedness recently. Could be due to andro lowering blood pressure.

Anyone else get these symptoms?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I am ending my second pro hormone cycle. It has been near 4 weeks since I started. The cycle has been mostly androsterone with some epiandrosterone as well. The side effect of dizziness and some nausea has today has caused a bit of a scare. Starting PCT.

I feel as if I got a greater strength boost from the androhard gel. As time went on with this cycle I felt more and more tired in the mornings. Sleep was deeper but it was hard getting out of bed. I think I may go back to androhard or just go straight epi to see how that is. I prefer the gel to the capsules.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 12-14-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, on second thought. I'm going to wait until the symptoms subside and then try again with the androhard. If they return then it's done for this cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Today I am ending my second pro hormone cycle. It has been near 4 weeks since I started. The cycle has been mostly androsterone with some epiandrosterone as well. The side effect of dizziness and some nausea has today has caused a bit of a scare. Starting PCT.

I feel as if I got a greater strength boost from the androhard gel. As time went on with this cycle I felt more and more tired in the mornings. Sleep was deeper but it was hard getting out of bed. I think I may go back to androhard or just go straight epi to see how that is. I prefer the gel to the capsules.
    So you didn't use R Andro?
    I would like to point that there are different products that the market calls "Androsterone" but if you check the molecule cointeined in these different products, it can be deifferent from the one contained in the R Andro.
    So, just my opinion, since we found out that R Andro has helped different PFS suffers, I wouldn't change the product risking of using a wrong molecule and I would keep staying on R Andro.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by biatch; 12-15-2017 at 03:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling some dizziness or lightheadedness recently. Could be due to andro lowering blood pressure.

Anyone else get these symptoms?
    Me too, some lethargy, after 6:00pm R-andro give me a punch of lethargy, it is almost impossible to keep eyes open and so, i fall sleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean I didn't use R-andro? Of course I used it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean I didn't use R-andro? Of course I used it.
    ok, maybe i understood it wrong, i read you used androhard gel.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Me too, some lethargy, after 6:00pm R-andro give me a punch of lethargy, it is almost impossible to keep eyes open and so, i fall sleep.
    I too feel tired on it. I thought it was the epi andro that had this side effect and not the R Andro.
    Is it a case of us eating lesser carbs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I felt tired and lethargic...i just put up with it. I know by to get where I wanna be it isn’t gonna be easy so I just keep marching on. I don’t whimper i can take anything! 🤟

“Its about what you can take and keep moving forward”