User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    You are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the PFS community. This is not something I recommend you just simply brush off. I'm sure you've read the posts of various detractors and skeptics. The latest one from solvepfs.com involving a screen name containing the letters "XP" comes to mind as a remarkable instance of what happens when you don't firmly disclose your interests upfront; just read for yourself this latest one in order to get a glimpse at the lengths in which some of these people will go in order to discredit an approach to healing. Some of things mentioned seem wildly far-fetched but people who are in compromised positions are likely to believe almost anything. This evasiveness has given zealots like PVDL and XP ammunition to further discredit the movement you and others have started here. I know what their fucking agenda is. They've made it all too clear: recovery is not possible until we've all funneled enough money into the foundation and waited a long enough time to see a cure. All of us here know that THAT is a somewhat far-fetched proposition, that even if true, most of us aren't willing to wait that long. Quashing these sorts rumors and accusations upfront would not have been a waste of time. It would have lent you more credibility and perhaps more followers. Now the skepticism and cynicism has become rampant.
    Laughing stock of the PFS community....doubt it based on the amount of PM's and emails I get on a daily basis...but nice try.

I have not read posts of the skeptics because why would I? They're wrong, and that's all there is to it.

The results and the protocol speaks for itself. I could care less what they think. If they don't want to do it.....don't. They're the ones who are going to continue to suffer....period.

Thing is, there will always be people who see the truth in it all, and start to follow it and get results. You can't squash the truth no matter how bad you speak of it. It is what it is and will ultimately ALWAYS shine through.

I've already addressed on more then enough occasions about the financial aspect. At this point, it's like beating a dead horse.

You don't like it, you don't agree with it, so be it. Makes no difference to me.

I know that what I'm sharing is true, correct, and in the best interest of anyone that happens to be suffering with PFS. I don't have to slander anyone, talk shit about anyone, and I can lay my head down at night and sleep just fine. That sure seems to piss a few people off. That's how you know you're on to something.

It amazes me that people who have never even tried any of the things recommended could talk shit about how it doesn't work. It's the ultimate in ignorance. Run your mouth about how something is fraudulent or doesn't work when in fact they have no experience with it whatsoever.....THAT is fraudulent, and a disgrace to anyone who is trying to decide what to do next.

We're done here. This is such a pointless waste of time.

If the skepticism and cynicism has become rampant, as you say, then it looks like there will be alot more guys walking around in a permanent state of dysfunction. Congratulations to the ones who started this whole mess. It's on their hands, not mine.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-08-2018 at 12:19 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bizzbee I am in agreement with a lot of what you say, financials aside, one issue I don’t understand is this, you were on an upward trend with going along with the protocol, I read your posts on your juice feast etc but then as soon as PVDL writes the hatchet job your whole attitude changes? but whats really changed? just because pvdl writes something does that stop the positive physical improvements you were experiencing? No but negativity took over and then it’s back to arguing etc and goodbye improvements. This to me is what an enormous part of PFS is, I’ve seen nothing to suggest otherwise in any of my time with PFS. This is not an attack rather an observation. I do hope you reach valhalla man and believe you will, your best bet is to cut loose from all online forums for an extended period.

It’s a shame that here has come to this lately as it was always a positive upbeat place and it just plays into what PVDL and some others want, to divide, conquer and reunite under Propecia Help, the guy has done serious damage, not to me, but to new guys who wil join in the future and won’t believe in the possibility of recovery, he should be ashamed of his conduct but he is emotionally retarded and has the fucked up logic that finding a study that says you are permanently sick is something to celebrate....reallly.

I prefer to look at the facts which are that not one single study has proven what they so desperately want that PFS is permanent, quite the opposite, now word to the wise, the rumor is that Baylor has found ‘’something’’ that will dispel all homebrews as scams etc but when talking of honesty consider this, this study has been orchestrated and funded by the Foundation a site built and funded on the wish that they find a study that confirms PFS is permanent, something that validates their existence for all the years of funding, speaking of money don’t forget awor etc have been asking people for money for many years so it wouldn’t look good if after all those years that money went down the tubes and was for nothing, this isn’t honest, they have huge vested interest to prove PFS is permanent, think about that. Are they really ever going to be honest enough to turn around and say ya know what fellas we were wrong, it’s not permanent and you can get better? Like fuck they will! The stakes are high for them hence the intensity and relentlessness of their attacks lately.

They need a win after harvard being a huge loss, a study they want to deny, a comprehensive study which found no evidence of permanent damage, where’s the honesty there? Every study should be given consideration you can’t just cherry pick. What really makes me uncomfortable with baylor is the obvious huge conflict of interest from funding and from guiding the study, the definition of which is
    “conflict of interest in research” refers to situations in which financial or other personal considerations may compromise, or have the appearance of compromising a researcher's professional judgment in conducting or reporting research.

Hmmmmmmmmm We shall wait and see.

Finally to cd I do think a response to some of these accusations on their turf would be very prudent, they’re ramping up in their intensity on solve pfs etc, it’s not for pvdl or guys like him, they are lost and will be sitting at the computer in ten years spewing the same shit nobody can help them but for new guys who land as here only creeps up long after PH which is top of the google search hopefully someday that will change. Mind you, I totally understand if you don’t, ph is a toxic hole, like going back to mordor to face sauron ha but mordor can be taken down!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Bizzbee I am in agreement with a lot of what you say, financials aside, one issue I don’t understand is this, you were on an upward trend with going along with the protocol, I read your posts on your juice feast etc but then as soon as PVDL writes the hatchet job your whole attitude changes? but whats really changed? just because pvdl writes something does that stop the positive physical improvements you were experiencing? No but negativity took over and then it’s back to arguing etc and goodbye improvements. This to me is what an enormous part of PFS is, I’ve seen nothing to suggest otherwise in any of my time with PFS. This is not an attack rather an observation. I do hope you reach valhalla man and believe you will, your best bet is to cut loose from all online forums for an extended period.

It’s a shame that here has come to this lately as it was always a positive upbeat place and it just plays into what PVDL and some others want, to divide, conquer and reunite under Propecia Help, the guy has done serious damage, not to me, but to new guys who wil join in the future and won’t believe in the possibility of recovery, he should be ashamed of his conduct but he is emotionally retarded and has the fucked up logic that finding a study that says you are permanently sick is something to celebrate....reallly.

I prefer to look at the facts which are that not one single study has proven what they so desperately want that PFS is permanent, quite the opposite, now word to the wise, the rumor is that Baylor has found ‘’something’’ that will dispel all homebrews as scams etc but when talking of honesty consider this, this study has been orchestrated and funded by the Foundation a site built and funded on the wish that they find a study that confirms PFS is permanent, something that validates their existence for all the years of funding, speaking of money don’t forget awor etc have been asking people for money for many years so it wouldn’t look good if after all those years that money went down the tubes and was for nothing, this isn’t honest, they have huge vested interest to prove PFS is permanent, think about that. Are they really ever going to be honest enough to turn around and say ya know what fellas we were wrong, it’s not permanent and you can get better? Like fuck they will! The stakes are high for them hence the intensity and relentlessness of their attacks lately.

They need a win after harvard being a huge loss, a study they want to deny, a comprehensive study which found no evidence of permanent damage, where’s the honesty there? Every study should be given consideration you can’t just cherry pick. What really makes me uncomfortable with baylor is the obvious huge conflict of interest from funding and from guiding the study, the definition of which is
    “conflict of interest in research” refers to situations in which financial or other personal considerations may compromise, or have the appearance of compromising a researcher's professional judgment in conducting or reporting research.

Hmmmmmmmmm We shall wait and see.

Finally to cd I do think a response to some of these accusations on their turf would be very prudent, they’re ramping up in their intensity on solve pfs etc, it’s not for pvdl or guys like him, they are lost and will be sitting at the computer in ten years spewing the same shit nobody can help them but for new guys who land as here only creeps up long after PH which is top of the google search hopefully someday that will change. Mind you, I totally understand if you don’t, ph is a toxic hole, like going back to mordor to face sauron ha but mordor can be taken down!
    Whatever you look for in life, you'll find. Whether you believe you can, or can't, either way, you're correct.

Let them attack. They're fighting a losing battle. They're on the wrong side of history. Truth always triumphs.

I'm going to continue living my truth.

Guys will still find their way here. The ones that deserve to be here, that is.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to take some time off from the forums. I need to focus on healing. I've been battling scoundrels like pvdl for a long time now. However, I believe in not remaining silent in the face of accusations and rumors. The war they have started is based in part on perception and perceptions matter. Scientific studies are not supposed to be conducted in such a manner that will be perceived as favorable to one point of view. This is bias. It is detrimental to the scientific process. If Baylor was conducted with this sort of agenda in mind then there is much to be concerned about.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who cares about being the laughing stock of the PFS community? What's a laughing stock is the general behavior. My man, you've received nothing but help from almost everyone on this site, myself included. So why would you choose to attack the people on here?

Given your age I would expect that you would be able to handle yourself like a man on an internet forum, but I guess the ability to revert to a five year old manner of name calling never quite escapes people.

Either way dude, I wish you the best. As long as your getting better and healthy, then that's all that should matter. The rest is just a waste of your time as well as the rest of ours.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. Agreed. I will make getting better my singular focus. To hell with the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Who cares about being the laughing stock of the PFS community? What's a laughing stock is the general behavior. My man, you've received nothing but help from almost everyone on this site, myself included. So why would you choose to attack the people on here?

Given your age I would expect that you would be able to handle yourself like a man on an internet forum, but I guess the ability to revert to a five year old manner of name calling never quite escapes people.

Either way dude, I wish you the best. As long as your getting better and healthy, then that's all that should matter. The rest is just a waste of your time as well as the rest of ours.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Super R Andro (2nd run of pro hormones)

On the topic of Baylor, I think some of these rumours are well wise of the mark. I took part in the Baylor study, and for detail of my observations and discussions with Dr Khera, a lot of what people including Jimmy are saying seems wide of the mark. In truth, I don’t think the study was/is very high up the agenda for Baylor, as they said it was a few months away from publication when I took place, in March 2015.

I don’t get why so many people want to give any time to idiots on other irrelevant platforms just to waste time arguing the toss and justifying the protocol. It won’t achieve anything, those that choose to frequent there aren’t going to buy into any of what we do, and that’s fine and their call. Anyone who takes the time to look into things will find their way here and you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see this is different and not dangerous like “homebrew” where you are pumping yourself full of harsh pharmaceuticals. In truth I don’t even understand why many of you bother having log ins to these other places, what the fuck are you expecting to find there aside from all this crap?!? Ah well, each to their own.

People who want to find their way here will. And people who want to get better will have the commitment and dedication to do so.

And I’m bored as fuck with everyone going on about the financials of the protocol too... do some research and you’ll see that everything CD recommends is what he did 3 years ago before there was any affiliation... what the fuck does it matter if he now has the sense to make a bit of money through referral for all the stuff he invested the time in recommending all along?!? Also, most of the important parts of the protocol (diet, sleep and rest, exercise) there is nothing financial to be gained. If I were trying to scam money I’d certainly come up with something better than that.

Let’s apply some fucking common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    On the topic of Baylor, I think some of these rumours are well wise of the mark. I took part in the Baylor study, and for detail of my observations and discussions with Dr Khera, a lot of what people including Jimmy are saying seems wide of the mark. In truth, I don’t think the study was/is very high up the agenda for Baylor, as they said it was a few months away from publication when I took place, in March 2015.

I don’t get why so many people want to give any time to idiots on other irrelevant platforms just to waste time arguing the toss and justifying the protocol. It won’t achieve anything, those that choose to frequent there aren’t going to buy into any of what we do, and that’s fine and their call. Anyone who takes the time to look into things will find their way here and you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see this is different and not dangerous like “homebrew” where you are pumping yourself full of harsh pharmaceuticals. In truth I don’t even understand why many of you bother having log ins to these other places, what the fuck are you expecting to find there aside from all this crap?!? Ah well, each to their own.

People who want to find their way here will. And people who want to get better will have the commitment and dedication to do so.

And I’m bored as fuck with everyone going on about the financials of the protocol too... do some research and you’ll see that everything CD recommends is what he did 3 years ago before there was any affiliation... what the fuck does it matter if he now has the sense to make a bit of money through referral for all the stuff he invested the time in recommending all along?!? Also, most of the important parts of the protocol (diet, sleep and rest, exercise) there is nothing financial to be gained. If I were trying to scam money I’d certainly come up with something better than that.

Let’s apply some fucking common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess my point with Baylor Swill is that lately there is chatter from mods at ph etc that it’s findings are going to blow all other recovery methods including here out of the water and prove that it can’t be recovered from. They say its release date is imminent, they state it has been delayed due to significant findings. I personally don’t believe any of this, I believe it to be spin, and far more likely the delay is down to what you say about it being down the list of priorities, nevertheless this is the line they are spinning and people will take it as gospel which to me is dangerous. Again these guys need a big win as they’ve been at it with the studies for years with no success.

The chatter around Baylor finding something before it’s even released in itself should make one uncomfortable as it suggests the foundation is being leaked information from someone involved with the study, that doesn’t sit well, surely there has to be separation between the interest group and the impartial researchers? It’s also been said the head Mod Awor ‘literally designed Baylor’, that again doesn’t sit well.

I’m not having a go at guys who took part in the study rather the architects of the study, I know you took part in it and you know more than me about it, I think it’s commendable that you did, if I had the opportunity I would have myself as everyone just wants a solution, lucky for us we found the solution right here but many will get sick, land at ph etc and believe everything they read from awor mew etc, it’s hard for me to put myself back in my shoes then but i was totally fucked up and wasn’t myself, in a serious vulnerable state open to impression from others, not listening to logic, no clue what was happening and then you come across the doom merchants awor etc and in that state you believe them then you contemplate ending it, Im sure many have in that state of mind. I don’t like what’s going on lately as even though we are sure of being able to get better many will listen to them and turn away from hope and recovery, but I guess you can’t save the world.

Anyway enough from me on this, peace out guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All these studies and potential outcomes or whatever is just another spin/twist to the outcome. The outcome and credits will always come down to healthy living (diet, exercise, rest) herbs that help everything along...giving the body the best environment to do its bidding. Sat on ones arse or hoping some magic pill will be developed (which it wont) or some grand revelation from a study which gives people I don’t know...some negative comfort doesn’t help a damn thing. Just the action on doing and not staying still is one of most important things in life. I suppose in that sense i can understand why the guys at Ph are putting so much effort into the foundation/studies. Thats them ‘doing’ but Im certainly happier doing this with you guys. 💪🤘... my current biceps certainly agree ha

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    I guess my point with Baylor Swill is that lately there is chatter from mods at ph etc that it’s findings are going to blow all other recovery methods including here out of the water and prove that it can’t be recovered from. They say its release date is imminent, they state it has been delayed due to significant findings. I personally don’t believe any of this, I believe it to be spin, and far more likely the delay is down to what you say about it being down the list of priorities, nevertheless this is the line they are spinning and people will take it as gospel which to me is dangerous. Again these guys need a big win as they’ve been at it with the studies for years with no success.

The chatter around Baylor finding something before it’s even released in itself should make one uncomfortable as it suggests the foundation is being leaked information from someone involved with the study, that doesn’t sit well, surely there has to be separation between the interest group and the impartial researchers? It’s also been said the head Mod Awor ‘literally designed Baylor’, that again doesn’t sit well.

I’m not having a go at guys who took part in the study rather the architects of the study, I know you took part in it and you know more than me about it, I think it’s commendable that you did, if I had the opportunity I would have myself as everyone just wants a solution, lucky for us we found the solution right here but many will get sick, land at ph etc and believe everything they read from awor mew etc, it’s hard for me to put myself back in my shoes then but i was totally fucked up and wasn’t myself, in a serious vulnerable state open to impression from others, not listening to logic, no clue what was happening and then you come across the doom merchants awor etc and in that state you believe them then you contemplate ending it, Im sure many have in that state of mind. I don’t like what’s going on lately as even though we are sure of being able to get better many will listen to them and turn away from hope and recovery, but I guess you can’t save the world.

Anyway enough from me on this, peace out guys.
    How can they prove that it can't be recovered from, when myself and many others have recovered? Not sure I get that? It's complete bullshit.