User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need to wait Androgen Receptor Modulation happens!!

Hi guys,

When CDNUTS say for us to wait months (even years) so that the herbs take effect, it makes perfect sense!

Lets analyze how SSRI works so that it makes sense (i was a user of it, and it works like a charm! My mood, at that time i was using it, improved so well, but of course, to follow the protocol, i abandoned this medicine):

SSRI use to work, on vast majority of cases, after 4 to 6 weeks of continuous administration, because a serotonin increasing on synaptic cleft happens, and the brain receptors NEEDS TO BE MODULATED to fit this new amount, it takes several weeks to build, the body needs adjust the amount of brain receptor , hence, you will never see SSRI working overnight!

With androgens, it is not so much different, we need a window time so that the body receptors, adjust for the new amount we are generating through the herbs (androsterone, dht, testosterone and so on). You can ask: Why treatment with exogenous test on long-term doesn't work? MAYBE because with herbs, we are producing, and taking (phytoandrogens) androgens structures wich fits better to androgen receptors.

The androgen modulation may take months, even years (we dont know) to happen properly, ! So, wait!

Remember, SSRI, will increase your own serotonin (as a matter of fact, not itself, but bioavaliability of it) and it works like a charm after appropriate receptor modulation.

Coincidentally, improvement of mood on SSRI come in waves, until it, boooom, stick!!!

It´s logical, there are other influence aspects why the protocol works!
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-12-2017 at 08:24 AM.