User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just used mine one time. It was like it short circuited my androgens. I was yoyoing back and forth till my androgens felt like they crashed.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    You aint kidding! I took the poison for a very very very long time, and didnt even start combating the conditon until years later, as in 2017. I never had an extreme crash, i just remember roughly about 1 year after taking the drug (maybe less, maybe more), that my libido/sexual/dick was significantly reduced.

But it will definitely take longer to recover. Its been about nearly 5 months since my last fast, and i want to say the sexual needle MAY have just finally moved for me. the shit takes a long time!! then again i may be speaking too soon. i still have days where im just as bad sexually. but in the last two months, or last month.. ive had many better days sexually. good things happened. (it could still be random bullshit luck though. or stupid random variables. dont want to speak too soon. you gotta remember ive been in this condition for 10+ years, so perhaps i may still be very paranoid.) Ive kept doing the protocol, never stopped, but i also have added my own individual things into it.

But yeah, its definitely not an overnight thing!
    I personally think that the longer one has gone without any androgen activity in his tissues and brain, the longer it will take for them same tissues and brain to respond. Ive noticed a trend it seems whereby those that have acted quite swiftly with this thing seem to have responsed faster and more efficiently. But is doesnt mean for example yourself wont recover, it might just take you a wee bit longer with being starved of it over a longer period..almost like its double the work. The damage intially done, then the damage done by staying in that situation for a good period of time...itll take more effort to get the body to 'remember' perhaps

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    I personally think that the longer one has gone without any androgen activity in his tissues and brain, the longer it will take for them same tissues and brain to respond. Ive noticed a trend it seems whereby those that have acted quite swiftly with this thing seem to have responsed faster and more efficiently. But is doesnt mean for example yourself wont recover, it might just take you a wee bit longer with being starved of it over a longer period..almost like its double the work. The damage intially done, then the damage done by staying in that situation for a good period of time...itll take more effort to get the body to 'remember' perhaps
    I don't think it will take more effort or more work, just more TIME. Things will slowly start to come back online, so you have to make sure you're always giving the body what it needs so that when it's ready to make that change, it has what it needs to do so. That is why I'm always saying time + consistency = results....because it does.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Great to know we think on the same way, really interesting we can traverse the 100% rate!
    Obviously we can't go above 100%, it's just that what your 100% is say, two months after recovery, isn't going to be the same as your 100% a year or two after recovery. You just keep bringing your natural baseline higher and higher. It's a wonderful thing to experience.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep you will see it confirmed when the Baylor study is released..It is ar gene expression and epigenetic mechanisms main cause...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if that is indeed true, then the ar gene expression and epigentic changes are reversed through this regimen...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
    Yep you will see it confirmed when the Baylor study is released..It is ar gene expression and epigenetic mechanisms main cause...
    Would be a great thing! I there some prevision when it will be released?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    So if that is indeed true, then the ar gene expression and epigentic changes are reversed through this regimen...
    According with improvementes through the protocol, it does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the end of the day we have two important statements:

1- Higher androgens (herbs and R-andro) for a long range of time to up-modulate the ARs so that it allow the new amount (pre-protocol we are poorly down-modulated due androgen privation we suffered).

2- ***ALSO EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AS CDNUTS HAS STATED***

For a long period of time ,to keep the androgens higher so that increase the chance the up-modulated state stick after protocol treatment (when androgens levels drop), this way, your body will work well with less androgens
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-15-2017 at 04:44 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Would be a great thing! I there some prevision when it will be released?

- - - Updated - - -

According with improvementes through the protocol, it does.
    It is suppose to publish next year 2018 the Baylor study..Also we just got another study funded from Malcangi who did the earlier work ..PFS Foundation should be announcing what he will be doing at the end of the month..Its on rats and he says has found "functional changes" in 5ar enzyme..Could be root cause that leads to all this other shit IDK..Hopefully both studies will publish next year..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
    It is suppose to publish next year 2018 the Baylor study..Also we just got another study funded from Malcangi who did the earlier work ..PFS Foundation should be announcing what he will be doing at the end of the month..Its on rats and he says has found "functional changes" in 5ar enzyme..Could be root cause that leads to all this other shit IDK..Hopefully both studies will publish next year..
    All that time effort and money to tell us what we already know? That the 5ar enzyme is negatively effected? Wow...I really hope you weren't holding your breath for this. Unfortunately, alot of guys probably were.