User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More Prohormone Experiences

Hey guys, I was just going to share some of my recent experiences for general scientific interest.

I've done four very short, low-dose cycles of R-Andro since July. My tolerance is really low for this stuff, so I've never been able to do a full 4-week cycle.

I've done a 3-week at 300mg, a 1-week at 200mg, a 2-week at 200mg, and a 10 day at 100mg. I've had to quit because of either fatigue or anxiety each time. Waiting longer between cycles seems to increase tolerance slightly, but I've been impatient about this.

While on cycle, I have stronger erections and get jacked up physically, but the mental sides get way worse, and this makes me kind of dread cycles.

However, everytime I come off a cycle, I get a big surge in every category of PFS symptom, and then this levels out into a slightly higher baseline. Length or strength of cycle has not seemed to change the benefits, although I can only imagine a good solid 400mg cycle for 4 weeks would make things even better.

Hope this is useful to someone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you say "big surge in every category of PFS symptom" I assume you mean a positive change? The phrasing seems a little ambiguous. Thanks!

Overall I'm glad you seem to have had a positive overall experience despite the hiccups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A high DHT can be supressive for serotonin according with scientific evidences, hence the anxiety and fatigue could be explained and some guys dont get to lead it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    When you say "big surge in every category of PFS symptom" I assume you mean a positive change? The phrasing seems a little ambiguous. Thanks!

Overall I'm glad you seem to have had a positive overall experience despite the hiccups.
    Yeah yeah, positive. You're right, the phrasing made no sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you say you reach a higher slight baseline, that all mate? How far along are you into recovery?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    So you say you reach a higher slight baseline, that all mate? How far along are you into recovery?
    Yeah, that's all, but those build up over time.

It's hard to say. I've been a tiny bit better each month since I started the full protocol in April, with the most noticeable improvements happening over the last three months, but I was seriously screwed up to a level I don't think most people reach.

I feel somewhere between 40-60% I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Yeah, that's all, but those build up over time.

It's hard to say. I've been a tiny bit better each month since I started the full protocol in April, with the most noticeable improvements happening over the last three months, but I was seriously screwed up to a level I don't think most people reach.

I feel somewhere between 40-60% I guess.
    Interesting the fact the guys begin to note more improvements around from 5th, 6th month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one sounds good. Im come on strong mentally so far 😊👌

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Nice one sounds good. Im come on strong mentally so far 😊👌
    That's the category where I've noticed the most sustained improvement as well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice thread durantia

two questions I have

1) when you're on prohormones can you proggressively lift faster? Right now I'm like intermediate / advanced lifter so I only add 5lbs to my compound lifts every 2 weeks... could I add 5 pounds every week whilst on it? Do the gains stay? Or Will I snap my shit up if I try to lift the same as I do with andro lol?

2) where is the expiry date as andro? I got mine from a second party supplier and I think swill was saying he didn't feel it first round or something like that? just wanna be sure i'm not getting bunk andro cuz i got it from same spot as swill.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.