Hi guys, I am 19 years old and took accutane at the age of 17 for 6 months. I crashed just like everyone crashes coming off of Propecia and my sex drive and pleasure in penis was destroyed. to this date I have dealt with serious brain fog, memory problems, insomnia, libido, stamina/energy and am diagnosed through a saliva test to be very low in Cortisol.

I had to drop out of college do the mental issues.

The first year dealing with the sex drive was the hardest. I would force myself to get an erection and engage in sex with my girlfriend but would not even feel my penis. I could barely ejaculate and when I did orgasm there was 0 pleasure. I was/still am so devastated to have my sex life stolen from me.

I have tested high on testosterone around the time of my crash 31 (16-28) which was surprising because with that high natural testosterone i still had such low libido and lack of sensitivity. My estrogen was perfect aswell.

Around January of this year, at an all time low I decided I would put myself on exogenous testosterone. Injecting myself with upwarsd to 750mg of testosterone Enanathate and lots of DHT drugs ( masteron, proviron and superdrol, )

heres the thing that confused me, because I had high natural testosterone with no libido. but when I hopped on synthetic testosterone and masteron(dht) my sex drive SKYROCKETED. I was crying in tears of joy. now this only lasted about 2 months and it slowly declined to a baseline level but it never fully went away, Although i was constantly upping and dropping dosages I was always able to have sex, wanted sex way more and would be actually capable of feeling turned on or kinky with my girlfriend.

Now the downside is it gave me some depression issues ( i think from dropping down from 750mg levels because that is an insane stupid amount i took) VERY FOOLISH I KNOW and i started to lose my mental clarity and I became severly fatigued more than I ever have been

I stayed on testosterone for like 8 months and stopped in august because of the depression and fatigue it was causing, i havent had it checked again but i would bet my cortisol was lowered even more. my sex drive is totally gone now but that is obviously to be expected after coming off trt for 8 months and I am currently just waiting for my body to boot back up its test production.

I must add the sex drive and penis sensitivty never went back to how it was before this condition, but it did improve to a point on trt where I was content with my sex life which was a huge weight off the shoulders. I know the inital sky rocket in libido was probably a dopamine increase

I was a fool but theres nothing I can do now except try to recover.

I have now experienced and learnt that there is a way out of this though, Through supplementing exogenous testosterone and DHT I felt a sex drive again, I had a libido and enjoyed sex when preforming! So It goes to show it is possible to recover! ( i never regained the urge to ejaculate though, like i never had that old feeling where you need to masturbate or whatever there was no feeling to release, just when i was with my girlfriend I would get turned on by sex and it was enjoyable and fun)

If anyone has any question or insight as to why i regained sexual function on Test and DHT when my natural test was already high but i could not function even close or even sex even close to how I could on The hormones, please let me know or ask me

My plan now is to use CDnuts recovery protocol and stay very very strict to it. I am determined to recover and get out of this mess. I know i will never be perfect but all I was is a functioning sex life and being able to enjoy or want sex. I hate not wanting it. Fuck Accutane that shit almost made me kill myself