User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

19 years old- Accutane Victim

Hi guys, I am 19 years old and took accutane at the age of 17 for 6 months. I crashed just like everyone crashes coming off of Propecia and my sex drive and pleasure in penis was destroyed. to this date I have dealt with serious brain fog, memory problems, insomnia, libido, stamina/energy and am diagnosed through a saliva test to be very low in Cortisol.

I had to drop out of college do the mental issues.

The first year dealing with the sex drive was the hardest. I would force myself to get an erection and engage in sex with my girlfriend but would not even feel my penis. I could barely ejaculate and when I did orgasm there was 0 pleasure. I was/still am so devastated to have my sex life stolen from me.

I have tested high on testosterone around the time of my crash 31 (16-28) which was surprising because with that high natural testosterone i still had such low libido and lack of sensitivity. My estrogen was perfect aswell.

Around January of this year, at an all time low I decided I would put myself on exogenous testosterone. Injecting myself with upwarsd to 750mg of testosterone Enanathate and lots of DHT drugs ( masteron, proviron and superdrol, )

heres the thing that confused me, because I had high natural testosterone with no libido. but when I hopped on synthetic testosterone and masteron(dht) my sex drive SKYROCKETED. I was crying in tears of joy. now this only lasted about 2 months and it slowly declined to a baseline level but it never fully went away, Although i was constantly upping and dropping dosages I was always able to have sex, wanted sex way more and would be actually capable of feeling turned on or kinky with my girlfriend.

Now the downside is it gave me some depression issues ( i think from dropping down from 750mg levels because that is an insane stupid amount i took) VERY FOOLISH I KNOW and i started to lose my mental clarity and I became severly fatigued more than I ever have been

I stayed on testosterone for like 8 months and stopped in august because of the depression and fatigue it was causing, i havent had it checked again but i would bet my cortisol was lowered even more. my sex drive is totally gone now but that is obviously to be expected after coming off trt for 8 months and I am currently just waiting for my body to boot back up its test production.

I must add the sex drive and penis sensitivty never went back to how it was before this condition, but it did improve to a point on trt where I was content with my sex life which was a huge weight off the shoulders. I know the inital sky rocket in libido was probably a dopamine increase

I was a fool but theres nothing I can do now except try to recover.

I have now experienced and learnt that there is a way out of this though, Through supplementing exogenous testosterone and DHT I felt a sex drive again, I had a libido and enjoyed sex when preforming! So It goes to show it is possible to recover! ( i never regained the urge to ejaculate though, like i never had that old feeling where you need to masturbate or whatever there was no feeling to release, just when i was with my girlfriend I would get turned on by sex and it was enjoyable and fun)

If anyone has any question or insight as to why i regained sexual function on Test and DHT when my natural test was already high but i could not function even close or even sex even close to how I could on The hormones, please let me know or ask me

My plan now is to use CDnuts recovery protocol and stay very very strict to it. I am determined to recover and get out of this mess. I know i will never be perfect but all I was is a functioning sex life and being able to enjoy or want sex. I hate not wanting it. Fuck Accutane that shit almost made me kill myself

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit man, i was almost exposed to roaccutane at 18 for acne, glad I dumped the idea.

Mate just jump on the regimen pronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guy,

What most probaly happened , is after Accutane, your androgen receptors were down-modulated, it is like you were pulled some degrees down, your ARs don't work as it should anymore, they badly process androgens, Finasteride, steroids and so on take to it due the androgen privation, it is like you were took back for pre-puberty state.

So, even a normal or high test , DHT and so on with no exogenous androgens dont take any effect, the doors are locked, are no sensitive. When on TRT the improvements came because you did a mimic what CDNUTS protocol does, the exogenous androgens took for a great range of time up-modulate the androgen receptors (they get more open to a greater amout of androgens) and you feel normal again, but TRT with injections are not a smart decision, when we have pro-sexual-endocrinal herbs, after testosterone injections, your system will be supressive, and again, your androgens receptors back to down-modulated state (the door lock again) when you finish treatment, why do you think the doctors say the TRT must be kept the whole life?????.

The herbs are a TRT, but a SMART TRT, because it not suppress you, and even after cured, the improvements stick, because it doesn't cause suppression (LH, 5AR, GNRH) post-cessation.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-24-2017 at 10:52 PM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, Thank you so much. You’re response was very helpful and that really gave me a mood boost and some motivation to actually have an understanding of what’s going on I️ really appreciate it. So you’re saying it would be my best bet right now to get to the herbs ASAP? Should I️ even fast?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, great post by Fausto, as he says get on board with the herbs, a smart trt, good way of putting it, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you, this is just a hiccup, get on board with rotating the herbs, you’ll be back in action in no time and will be able to put this behind you, good luck man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9051998 View Post
    Wow, Thank you so much. You’re response was very helpful and that really gave me a mood boost and some motivation to actually have an understanding of what’s going on I️ really appreciate it. So you’re saying it would be my best bet right now to get to the herbs ASAP? Should I️ even fast?
    Yeah, do the juice fasting at first (around 7 or 14 days) to prepare better your body to receive the herbs. The herbs will increase the androgens SLOWLY and on a MUCH LOWER level than exogenous androgens, so, the improvements wich come with TRT injections, will come much slower with herbs, but on a more secure and consistent way. Dont worry if after several months (for example, 6,7,8 and so on) the improvements dont appear, it works slower.

Look on the puberty, the androgens increase on this phase, but on adult life it drops (but nothing compared what steroids, fina and so on do as to suppression), but the pro-sexual behavior is kept because the body kept the androgens on a higher level on a great range of time (while on puberty) and it did calibrate the Androgens Receptors so that when the level drops (what is totally different and totally non-agressive as medicines suppression) the libido and erection function stick, this is the intelligence of our body. So, mimic the puberty, mimic the TRT with CDNUTS protocol.

For you to have some ideia, i stablish the treatment with herbs until October, 2020 (at least 3 years).
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-24-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Yeah, do the juice fasting at first (around 7 or 14 days) to prepare better your body to receive the herbs. The herbs will increase the androgens SLOWLY and on a MUCH LOWER level than exogenous androgens, so, the improvements wich come with TRT injections, will come much slower with herbs, but on a more secure and consistent way. Dont worry if after several months (for example, 6,7,8 and so on) the improvements dont appear, it works slower.

Look on the puberty, the androgens increase on this phase, but on adult life it drops (but nothing compared what steroids, fina and so on do as to suppression), but the pro-sexual behavior is kept because the body kept the androgens on a higher level on a great range of time (while on puberty) and it did calibrate the Androgens Receptors so that when the level drops (what is totally different and totally non-agressive as medicines suppression) the libido and erection function stick, this is the intelligence of our body. So, mimic the puberty, mimic the TRT with CDNUTS protocol.

For you to have some ideia, i stablish the treatment with herbs until October, 2020 (at least 3 years).
    I wouldnt set his time.
    The body reaction is so singular, no way to predict it.
    But yes, the protocol is the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was seeing fantastic signs only 1 month herbs before I jumped on r-andro

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Something that really grinds my gears is when people think the protocol is just herb rotation. As you guys know, it's not. That is just one small piece of the overall program. He needs THE WHOLE protocol, and he needs it asap. The herbs only work the way they are supposed to when you are modulating your system through all of the other practices mentioned within the regimen.

Think of the overall program as a bike tire, and the different pieces of the program are the spokes of the tire. You need to have all of them the same length so the tire is whole, and works properly, meaning you need to put just as much time into herb rotation as you would diet, exercise, meditation, breathing, etc. ALL have to be equally afforded the same amount of effort.

I know you guys know this, this is more for the benefit of anyone new who might happen to be reading this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"