Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blue Vervain

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Damn...I completely forgot to update this. Thanks Maxout.

It's not like Kratom for me. It almost has the feel of a benzo (valium, xanax, etc.)

It's like the Albizia, but not really as sleepy as the Albizia makes you. Despite that stuff tasting pretty rough, it does a fantastic job at putting me under. And for the price, you can't beat it. The vervain is better for active relaxation, if that makes any sense.

After all of these herb experiences, it really makes me understand that there are so many natural, plant based remedies that rival harsh pharmaceuticals. I think I'm going to start researching and studying ALL herbal remedies. I'm continually impressed with what these substances can do without most of the devastating side effects of man made chemicals. It's no wonder really why the pharmaceutical companies want to clamp down on this stuff.
    Do you know of any good school/courses that teach about learning about Chinese herbs?

Elwin at lionheartherbs seems to know his stuff I'm hoping he could help tutor me as was once completely wiped out himself until he started using herbs and understanding the tao system which revolves around longevity, balancing the jing shen and chi and living in accordance to the cycles of nature.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 01-13-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Do you know of any good school/courses that teach about learning about Chinese herbs?

Elwin at lionheartherbs seems to know his stuff I'm hoping he could help tutor me as was once completely wiped out himself until he started using herbs and understanding the tao system which revolves around longevity, balancing the jing shen and chi and living in accordance to the cycles of nature.
    I don't....yet.

Logan who is the owner at Lost Empire Herbs has extensively studied herbalism. I'm not sure where he studied, but I'm going to reach out to him and find out.

That being said, for the herbs to really work their magic, all of the other "spokes" of health should be maintained for full benefit. Meaning if you're a couch potato, completely over weight and out of shape, the power of the herbs is going to be severely limited as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from christopher walker's book testosterone

'Opioids have also been known to increase occurrence of a process known as
    apoptosis, or programmed cell death. At the testicular level, this would result in
    the death of the Leydig cells and seminiferous cells, resulting in drastically
    lowered testosterone production and sperm cell quality and quantity.'

I think my abuse of kratom last year (attempted to do kratom lifestyle for a while) might have made my system more sensitive to pfs. I was rotating strains and it took a near 2 weeks for my libido to go back to baseline - I freaked out too thinking it was the minoxidil but my buddy assured me minox doesn't mess with dht. Stopped the kratom and it all came back. I then just used kratom like once a week max and the libido lowering was very minor and would often get a very strong rebound after. But I noticed that the rebound would take longer and longer to come. Was unknowingly playing yoyo with my endocrine system but people brush of kratom for being super safe. It is compared to harsher compounds but for me it's not.

phenibut and coffee I think are very pro-androgen drugs, however.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.