Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Vervain

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Vervain

I noticed this new herb at LEH. Anyone tried it? Anyone want to try it and report back?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I noticed this new herb at LEH. Anyone tried it? Anyone want to try it and report back?
    I should be getting it this week. I'll report back, of course.

I love the fact that they are adding in herbs to help with anxiety and sleep. Two of the most horrid side effects of PFS. Depending how it goes, I may be adding it to the website under the sleep category. We shall see.

Then again, It would be better to have someone who is still actively trying to heal, as it will affect them different from someone who isn't suffering due to a variety of reasons.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-29-2017 at 12:53 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got around to trying this, as it's description was exactly what I was looking for prior to PFS. I struggle to come back home from work and even from hunting or any other experience and then "chill" and reconnect with my family and really be in the moment. This made a WORLD of difference. In general. I'm not sure as to how it would affect PFS as I've been back to normal for some time now, but I highly suggest a few people give it a try.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does it have opiate like properties like kratom?

kratom nukes my libido for a day when I use it and even longer if I use it longer.

which sucks cuz it makes me insanely social.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    does it have opiate like properties like kratom?

kratom nukes my libido for a day when I use it and even longer if I use it longer.

which sucks cuz it makes me insanely social.
    Damn...I completely forgot to update this. Thanks Maxout.

It's not like Kratom for me. It almost has the feel of a benzo (valium, xanax, etc.)

It's like the Albizia, but not really as sleepy as the Albizia makes you. Despite that stuff tasting pretty rough, it does a fantastic job at putting me under. And for the price, you can't beat it. The vervain is better for active relaxation, if that makes any sense.

After all of these herb experiences, it really makes me understand that there are so many natural, plant based remedies that rival harsh pharmaceuticals. I think I'm going to start researching and studying ALL herbal remedies. I'm continually impressed with what these substances can do without most of the devastating side effects of man made chemicals. It's no wonder really why the pharmaceutical companies want to clamp down on this stuff.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-13-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Finally got around to trying this, as it's description was exactly what I was looking for prior to PFS. I struggle to come back home from work and even from hunting or any other experience and then "chill" and reconnect with my family and really be in the moment. This made a WORLD of difference. In general. I'm not sure as to how it would affect PFS as I've been back to normal for some time now, but I highly suggest a few people give it a try.
    How many dropper fulls do you use?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Vervain

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How many dropper fulls do you use?
    One usually. Right after work. Never really tried any more than that. Works like a charm.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Blue Vervain

One usually. Right after work. Never really tried any more than that. Works like a charm.
    Have you ever taken any kind of pharmaceutical tranquilizers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Vervain

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Have you ever taken any kind of pharmaceutical tranquilizers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Xanax is probably the closest thing to that. They seem to throw that out at the VA for anything close to PTSD.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Xanax is probably the closest thing to that. They seem to throw that out at the VA for anything close to PTSD.
    Which, for a once in awhile as needed basis, works fine. But they Rx that stuff to people and tell them to take it once or twice a day....that causes huge problems. That is not a med that you want to build a tolerance to.

But yeah, I was very pleasantly surprised at the Vervain.