User Tag List

Thread: Probiotics

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probiotics

Hey guys I’ve tried to search for it but my phone doesn’t seem to work too well with this website. Can anyone give me info on which and how to fit probiotics into this protocol? Would really appreciate it thank you. Do probiotics have their place in all this?
    Already plan on:
    Starting herbs
    Fasting
    Go to bed by 10
    Go paleo
    Quit smoking weed everyday

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9051998 View Post
    Hey guys I’ve tried to search for it but my phone doesn’t seem to work too well with this website. Can anyone give me info on which and how to fit probiotics into this protocol? Would really appreciate it thank you. Do probiotics have their place in all this?
    Already plan on:
    Starting herbs
    Fasting
    Go to bed by 10
    Go paleo
    Quit smoking weed everyday
    The best and cheapest way to get probiotics is to make your own fermented foods/drinks such as Sauerkraut, Kefir (water or milk if you tolerate), Kombucha etc, there's plenty to choose from.

"We found in a 4-6 ounce serving of the fermented vegetables there were literally ten trillion bacteria.” That means 2 ounces of home fermented sauerkraut had more probiotics than a bottle of 100 count probiotic capsules. Translated this means one 16 ounce of sauerkraut is equal to 8 bottles of probiotics."

Any type of probiotics are a great addition to the protocol though, but don't forget your meditation/breathing and exercise if your body is ready.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    The best and cheapest way to get probiotics is to make your own fermented foods/drinks such as Sauerkraut, Kefir (water or milk if you tolerate), Kombucha etc, there's plenty to choose from.

"We found in a 4-6 ounce serving of the fermented vegetables there were literally ten trillion bacteria.” That means 2 ounces of home fermented sauerkraut had more probiotics than a bottle of 100 count probiotic capsules. Translated this means one 16 ounce of sauerkraut is equal to 8 bottles of probiotics."

Any type of probiotics are a great addition to the protocol though, but don't forget your meditation/breathing and exercise if your body is ready.
    Yes, probiotics are very important for overall health and a productive microbiome. I may add a section to the site concerning this. And...don't pick and choose parts of the protocol you want to do....that's not how this works. You need to do ALL OF IT for the quickest and best results.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"