User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird ass sleep down swing. went to bed woke up after 4 hours and couldn't go back to sleep even after laying down for 3 hours. so weird how i relapse at times to where i was months ago at times

anyone else have this? can't put my finger on if I did anything wrong. I did stay up a bit later on the weekend which might have hampered my circadian rhythm and i missed one day of backloading...

hmm. I'll probably sleep better tonight though from the deprivation.
    Last edited by jacknap; 12-12-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    weird ass sleep down swing. went to bed woke up after 4 hours and couldn't go back to sleep even after laying down for 3 hours. so weird how i relapse at times to where i was months ago at times

anyone else have this? can't put my finger on if I did anything wrong. I did stay up a bit later on the weekend which might have hampered my circadian rhythm and i missed one day of backloading...

hmm. I'll probably sleep better tonight though from the deprivation.
    Just your normal ebb and flow man....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it cool to take all the andro in one shot straight in the morning?

one of my buddies with pfs said he dosed that way and it helped his sleep better...

is the split dosage totally necessary for full recovery?

libido still very nice. Erection quality not at the level of libido though lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one of my buddies with pfs said he dosed that way and it helped his sleep better...

I've been taking it in one shot (400mg) and sleep like a baby, i am still experiencing some kind of lethargy.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's better to split the dose so that you have even levels throughout your body during the day. Just don't take it too late in the day.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shieeeet. I feel like I've been responding better to the one shot dose tho... upswing to like 90% past two days. Was able to go two rounds of sex last night too with no l-arginine or anything (forgot to take it)

I'll see how I feel today cuz I already took my 400mg as well but if u say so I'd rather not freestyle it lol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap in Androland (Super R Andro Round 1)

shieeeet. I feel like I've been responding better to the one shot dose tho... upswing to like 90% past two days. Was able to go two rounds of sex last night too with no l-arginine or anything (forgot to take it)

I'll see how I feel today cuz I already took my 400mg as well but if u say so I'd rather not freestyle it lol.
    You need to do what gives you the best results...period. if you feel best doing it that way then by all means continue to do so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was thinking cuz naturally our hormones are highest in the morning, we wouldn't naturally get multiple pumps. just a theory.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    was thinking cuz naturally our hormones are highest in the morning, we wouldn't naturally get multiple pumps. just a theory.
    We would if we're doing activities that would increase our hormones...Male behavior, competitiveness, sexual behavior, domination..etc.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best sleep I had ever post crash. Basically normal. Added alibizia for the first time. Think I respond really well to the herb. Slept 9.5 hours STRAIGHT. (That's how much I used to sleep).