User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep wasnt as good last night. woke up after 6 hours. popped an l-theanine and fell back asleep though

the fact that I oscillate towards normal function and pfs though gives a lot of hope that everything will come back.

the puffy face is super weird. I feel like it's it's improved a tad but it's super annoying the round face cuz I'm a really looks concious person. I wonder if upping my coffee + water per day like I used to will fix this or if it's a pfs thing.

I'm not sure if mine is estrogen or cortisol. I feel like it's more cortisol that's my issue.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    sleep wasnt as good last night. woke up after 6 hours. popped an l-theanine and fell back asleep though

the fact that I oscillate towards normal function and pfs though gives a lot of hope that everything will come back.

the puffy face is super weird. I feel like it's it's improved a tad but it's super annoying the round face cuz I'm a really looks concious person. I wonder if upping my coffee + water per day like I used to will fix this or if it's a pfs thing.

I'm not sure if mine is estrogen or cortisol. I feel like it's more cortisol that's my issue.
    I've realized the puffy effect too on me after begin R-Andro.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    I've realized the puffy effect too on me after begin R-Andro.
    nah i've had it after the first month of crashing. it's not from the andro.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont sweat the sleep, Jacknap. To this day, since being on this protocol, or just actively fighting the PFS battle in general, my sleep is good, but still has its ups and downs, and minor inconsistencies. One night i may only get 6 in a half hours, then another night i may get 9 hours. It should ultimately get 100% in the end. its all about how you nourish yourself. Overall though, i have cured my "non-24 sleep disorder", that i battled for the majority of a decade, one way or another. And i have held my good sleep schedule for at least 9 months!!! before i could only hold it for 6 weeks. or 6 months half assed-ly. sleep discipline is something i practice religiously now. Now ive done it for 9 months. broken a record. couldnt even hold a job back in the day due to it. fuck that shit, now i can!!! So dont sweat it bro! =)

by the way, "non 24 sleep disorder" is when your internal sleep clock/circadian rhythm rotates around the entire 24hour clock. you could be normal for 2 weeks, and then completely nocturnal for the next two weeks.

keep up the good work bro
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got a bit retarded and had unprotected sex with a few girls. Feels a bit itchy down there LOL. gunna check it out.

hopefully just feeling paranoid.

it's too tempting to not use condoms when the numbness there and u just wanna rock a girls world.

seems like I have like two little pimple things on the head of my penis but it could also just be a blemish.

silly of me cuz I've always been so disciplined with condom usage. One of my friends always rips on condom usage and I think I let it get into my head. You are the company you keep I guess so I'm gunna try and be more selective on who I hang out with now.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doc thinks it's just irritation not an sti but will find out fo sho in 2 weeks.

carb backloaded today with sorghum, sweet potatoes + maple syrup flavoured buffalo yogurt

maple syrup is cool right? I live in the land of maple syrup.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got a gum infection. swishing coconut oil in my mouth for 20 minutes at least once a day. hopefully that fixes it so I don't have to do antibiotics.

I have like a loose gum flap over my wisdom teeth so my face is like swollen on one side lol.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys. I'm doing really well right now. It's been almost 2 months since I had a total sexual failure. Just have a bit lingering stubborn issues across symptoms but everything has been getting progressively better. overall like 85-90%. Hope this all sticks after cycle.

was able to have sex twice in span of 4 hours last night. (though my erections aren't always as rock hard for a long time like they used to be yet).

tempted to have some wine tonight for new years but will mostly just stick to treating myself with some phenibut.

Happy new years. And don't let the haters and skeptics effect your outlook. Move forward.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap in Androland (Super R Andro Round 1)

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    guys. I'm doing really well right now. It's been almost 2 months since I had a total sexual failure. Just have a bit lingering stubborn issues across symptoms but everything has been getting progressively better. overall like 85-90%. Hope this all sticks after cycle.

was able to have sex twice in span of 4 hours last night. (though my erections aren't always as rock hard for a long time like they used to be yet).

tempted to have some wine tonight for new years but will mostly just stick to treating myself with some phenibut.

Happy new years. And don't let the haters and skeptics effect your outlook. Move forward.
    Do yourself a favor and avoid the alcohol. You're better off indulging in some phenibut and maybe even some Kratom added in. As long as you get back on the wagon the next day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kratom actually used to mess with my libido so not touching that for sure till i'm 100%. thanks cd

I'll just do a stronger dose of phenibut if I feel I want more of a high.

apparently kratom has anti-androgen properties. common amongst opiates although not a classical opiate.