User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    kratom actually used to mess with my libido so not touching that for sure till i'm 100%. thanks cd

I'll just do a stronger dose of phenibut if I feel I want more of a high.

apparently kratom has anti-androgen properties. common amongst opiates although not a classical opiate.
    It most certainly does. Although one dose for new years isn't going to fuck you up. It does the same exact things to the body as traditional opiates do. That being said, if you're hell bent on tying one on, it's still better then messing up your Gaba A system with booze.

If combined with a gaba B agonist, such as phenibut, the phenibut will increase your sex drive and the kratom will make you last like a stalion.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yohimbine + phenibut is my favourite combo for sex. Destroy girls with that. lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yohimbine + phenibut is my favourite combo for sex. Destroy girls with that. lol
    Dude i love your enthusiasm hahahah!! Youre the man. Im happy youre progressing.

Its true, these girls love to be destroyed. I dont care anymore either, im about to get back out there myself a little bit. I was always getting those crazy freaky ones who were looking to be destroyed. Even while having pfs. So at times it went well, others it didnt. I might try the phenibut+yohimbine combo once in a good while on a very special occasion myself. Ive changed my mind. Who cares about PFS anymore. Do what we must to heal, but no longer be afraid to lay in bed with a beautiful woman. Dont run away from your pfs. Just try to have good sex with her still, regardless.

Glad the super r andro is responding with you. Im still on the hunt for similar prohormones to try out later on myself.
    Last edited by K8668B; 01-01-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not gunna like I had like 5-6 drinks last night + mcdonalds + went to bed at like 8am LOL. Took some nac after. Not hungover or anything.

I think the phenibut my friend got is weak or something barely felt it the way I used. Definitely not gunna do another cheat day until I'm 100% again though.

Back on the horse for the rest of the year.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bit of a rough sleep last night. MY alarm reset and woke up to some abrasive sounds. took like an hour to get back to sleep. But compared to were I was in the summer I'll take it.

really hope the gainz I made on cycle are permanent. If so and this pace continues I should be fully recovered in 1-3 months

only thing that never goes away is that weird numb/pumping feeling in my head. I'm pretty sure it's from the spinal tap though rather than pfs.
    Last edited by jacknap; 01-03-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not gunna like I had like 5-6 drinks last night + mcdonalds + went to bed at like 8am LOL. Took some nac after. Not hungover or anything.

I think the phenibut my friend got is weak or something barely felt it the way I used. Definitely not gunna do another cheat day until I'm 100% again though.

Really ill-advised, man. If you don't notice the effects of this binge within a week, you're probably good to go, but I highly discourage anyone from doing this during recovery. Sometimes you start feeling better and forget how delicate your body still is beneath that top layer.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Really ill-advised, man. If you don't notice the effects of this binge within a week, you're probably good to go, but I highly discourage anyone from doing this during recovery. Sometimes you start feeling better and forget how delicate your body still is beneath that top layer.
    You are correct.

I learned this the hard way. I was the consummate partier....still am.....lol.

This is why I recommend abstinence during recovery. I personally could only usually make it about six months before caving some....then I'd reup, get back on the wagon, and go another six months. I probably could have shaved a year or more off my recovery had I just gone through straight without fucking up.

Honestly, the hardest part for me was being sober.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Did you at least enjoy it? If so, good. Now dust yourself off and get back on the straight and narrow. I feel you man....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Did you at least enjoy it? If so, good. Now dust yourself off and get back on the straight and narrow. I feel you man....
    yeah it was great time with good friends. It was my only cheat day since I crashed. happy new years!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on andro I notice my sexuality gets more evil.. i get more into like really sadistic dominant stuff. the power of DHT lol. I think I also need the more extreme stuff to arouse me to get my dick hard too lol