User Tag List

Thread: Licorice root?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Licorice root?

Has anyone tried and had experience with Licorice root? A lot of people’s let mention it in recoveries I’ve read across the internet but it’s not mentioned much here. Can anyone suggests a dosage and frequency for me?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just started taking it yesterday. 415 mg in the AM. 4:1 extract would probably be better but I just ran into a shop and they didnt have that.

I came across 5-6 recoveries when I googled. Some are PSSD, but Champster here obviously was a good PFS one.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....well it blocks dht int it...Avoid

I feel champsters recovery wasn’t based on licorice at all...it was based on everything else he was doing correctly!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if it's used like Champster did it, cycled at the end of recovery, it can be beneficial. I wouldn't do it from the beginning on though. It's far from necessary as well.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    ....well it blocks dht int it...Avoid

I feel champsters recovery wasn’t based on licorice at all...it was based on everything else he was doing correctly!!
    I find it somewhat amusing that some people will focus on the one thing that is NOT listed in the protocol when he basically did the entire thing with some licorice root added in at the end.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I find it somewhat amusing that some people will focus on the one thing that is NOT listed in the protocol when he basically did the entire thing with some licorice root added in at the end.....lol.
    Aye i hear you man, damn licorice is grot tasting anyway haha