User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
    Always try and buy fresh if possible. I had a great source in my old town but I've just moved to New Zealand so I'm trying to source everything as best I can while getting set up.

It's funny you linked those because they are what I will be using until I can find a good local source. I'm not huge on olive oil but once drained it's only going to be a tiny amount. If you can't get fresh those seem to be the next best.
    lol im in nz too wats up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody love nz, spent 5 weeks there 3 years ago on a stray bus 🚌 haha

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update about zinc.

Ive had many great days on this zinc supplement. id say its been about 2 weeks or more. Definitely more good than bad days. I still had a few bad days, energywise, but its all about dosing and finding the sweet spot. I am still finding that sweet spot. I respond very well to this. This has literally saved my life, and gotten me out of the hole from the setback i had that lasted 2 months or however long it was. It has not "castrated me further". If anything the opposite. Libido/dick is either the same usually, or sometimes a tiny bit higher actually. Lots of energy though mainly from the zinc, which i like alot! Ive been having much better digestion from it too. Sometimes even superior digestion. From my personal experiences, it seems like higher testosterone = reduced digestive issues. Ive been getting some acne and some slight oily skin from this. The supposed fact of zinc being a 5ar inhibitor seems like bullshit to me, from my personal experience. It may be, it might not. And it might not work as well for others like its working for me.
    Last edited by K8668B; 01-01-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What dosage mate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its 1 tablet at night before bedtime. Which contains Zinc monomethionine 30mg, and copper sebacate 300mcg.

im using OptiZinc by source naturals.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Its 1 tablet at night before bedtime. Which contains Zinc monomethionine 30mg, and copper sebacate 300mcg.

im using OptiZinc by source naturals.
    I would cut back on the zinc dosage...maybe every other night. You don't want to over do it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would cut back on the zinc dosage...maybe every other night. You don't want to over do it.

Im thinking of doing that. Sometimes i was up to two tablets a day. sometimes 1 a day. sometimes ill take two days off. in the last two days, my libido has been down, but my energy is UP. its weird. but theres been times when my libido has been up on this too. my insane horniness immediately after a gym workout has diminished slightly, in the last two days. i might take a break from it. however energy is up like crazy, especially yesterday. the day before yesterday had brain fog and head pressure. the day before that, had super high energy. maybe its because ive been off of the horny goat weed capsules. i was on them again for 30 days or so, and they finally wore off. going to do another 2 week break from them.

Could be anything. There definitely is something there with Zinc though. The positives outweigh the negatives.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Im thinking of doing that. Sometimes i was up to two tablets a day. sometimes 1 a day. sometimes ill take two days off. in the last two days, my libido has been down, but my energy is UP. its weird. but theres been times when my libido has been up on this too. my insane horniness immediately after a gym workout has diminished slightly, in the last two days. i might take a break from it. however energy is up like crazy, especially yesterday. the day before yesterday had brain fog and head pressure. the day before that, had super high energy. maybe its because ive been off of the horny goat weed capsules. i was on them again for 30 days or so, and they finally wore off. going to do another 2 week break from them.

Could be anything. There definitely is something there with Zinc though. The positives outweigh the negatives.
    Insane horniness? Sounds promising.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Insane horniness? Sounds promising.
    LOLOL!!! ill take that back... "insane" horniness might have been a slight exaggeration! i just meant that horniness i would get after a morning workout just because i feel so good and energized from the workout. it feels "insane" for me because im a pfser. a normal person after the same workout would probably be like 5x what i am. haha. and i didnt take the zinc yesterday, and i kinda got some more of that feeling back after my workout. so thats good. could be because i stopped the prolab horny goat weed capsules. i can now take those for at least a month, and still keep getting benefits from them. but i stopped them because they worse off as usual. going to wait another 10-12 days, and they will work again.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LOLOL!!! ill take that back... "insane" horniness might have been a slight exaggeration! i just meant that horniness i would get after a morning workout just because i feel so good and energized from the workout. it feels "insane" for me because im a pfser. a normal person after the same workout would probably be like 5x what i am. haha. and i didnt take the zinc yesterday, and i kinda got some more of that feeling back after my workout. so thats good. could be because i stopped the prolab horny goat weed capsules. i can now take those for at least a month, and still keep getting benefits from them. but i stopped them because they worse off as usual. going to wait another 10-12 days, and they will work again.
    Well you know my opinion on running an herb that long, so no need to get into that.

Any horniness is good in your state....no?