User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    burly, what compound did you take for gyno post-cycle? SERM or other?
    Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    x2 Really interested as I have a bit of gyno I fear could flare up.
    Androhard v.1/stanodrol at 1500-2000 mg/day split into 3-4 doses, plus an OTC AI and would stay on it 8-12 weeks depending on the severity of symptoms. Used this through PCT while recovering my HPTA, as well.

Androhard/stanodrol, while helpful, did not stop gyno from occurring while using TZ. This has been the experience of others as well, but some just don't get hit as hard or experience any gyno from TZ.

I would recommend that someone have raloxifene and letrozole on hand when using a progestin because you never know when the gyno monster will strike. These may ward off gyno at the first signs during the cycle and make post cycle gyno reversal unneeded for some.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in my last week of trenazone and it has been nothing short of amazing. My dosage has been the following 1/1.5/2/2.5/2.5/3.0.
    I had a couple of small headaches, and a couple of small bp spikes but nothing to bad at all. Considering I have some anxiety issues to begin with it is hard to even say it was the Trenazones fault. I have noticed my aggression in the gym has gone up considerably and sometimes I definitely feel a little agitated. I have had no acne issues, and don't even feel all that shut down. My libido has suffered only a little. I havent had any gyno issues, and I don't think my nips are puffy at all, maybe a tiny, tiny bit. No elevated estro issues either and no rash from application. I'm running the Trenazone solo into an 11-x bridge. I am up almost 10 pounds but have been eating like an offing horse. Strength increases have been as good as I could have hoped for. I hope my next cycle will be as good