User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So...I was just made aware of a "hit piece" that is being written by someone called "pvdl" on propecia help.

I don't know this person, nor do I know why they are writing these things about me, but supposedly it's pretty toxic.

This guy is saying crazy shit such as Maxout and I are the same person (lol) and that I'm "emtionally and psychologically trapping victims" whatever that means.

I guess I just don't understand how someone has so much time on their hands to put together something like this? Rather then focusing on solutions to their own problems, this is how they spend their precious time?

Sigh...I figured you guys should check it out, and see what you think. I refuse to go there and read what he has written because it's a waste of my time. For the guys that have been around here, and know me, and know what we are about, this isn't a big deal. But for new comers, it's posts like these that will scare new guys away from getting themselves in the right direction.

Maxout, can you please provide the link?

Thanks
    There's an even worse thread over at solvepfs by him where he goes into more detail than he has at propecia help.

SolvePFS Login

He accuses you and English of being the same guy.

I don't think many are taking him seriously but it obviously isn't great for new people to come along and see it and then think that it may be true.

I'm not convinced there is a "rat" here but rather he has had a bee in his bonnet for a long time towards anyone who has recovered. I've seen his arguments with maxout and others. I think he just has too much time on his hands and wants to convince himself that he's stuck in his current state for life.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hit piece on PH directed towards me

It just amazes me that somebody would put so much time and effort into something like this.

If he would have put half that amount of effort into healing himself, he would be recovered by now.

Just very sad and very pathetic.

So is that true that the mods over there actually made a mention of the sign ups to that place grinding to a halt?

Lol... they just don't get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    There's an even worse thread over at solvepfs by him where he goes into more detail than he has at propecia help.

SolvePFS Login

He accuses you and English of being the same guy.

I don't think many are taking him seriously but it obviously isn't great for new people to come along and see it and then think that it may be true.

I'm not convinced there is a "rat" here but rather he has had a bee in his bonnet for a long time towards anyone who has recovered. I've seen his arguments with maxout and others. I think he just has too much time on his hands and wants to convince himself that he's stuck in his current state for life.
    Yes that’s the one I read, exactly, determined to convince himself he’s permanently screwed, how fucked up is that, a deeply troubled dude, I was taken aback by the level of his attack in thread above, he’s harboring a lot of resentment, one thing he continuously mentions is cds failure to reference the Foundation, so basically sit on our hands and wait for studies that in the past few years have shown............well nothing really, well ones that don’t fit the permanence narrative, that’s great isn’t it, just complain everyday for years without doing anything to improve your life, that’s a real solid healthy approach.

I do think there’s more to above judging by the ferocity of his rant, I think they know the game is up and are losing control as other sites gain more popularity, it’s classic lashing out because one is threatened and want to smear to put people off.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Yes that’s the one I read, exactly, determined to convince himself he’s permanently screwed, how fucked up is that, a deeply troubled dude, I was taken aback by the level of his attack in thread above, he’s harboring a lot of resentment, one thing he continuously mentions is cds failure to reference the Foundation, so basically sit on our hands and wait for studies that in the past few years have shown............well nothing really, well ones that don’t fit the permanence narrative, that’s great isn’t it, just complain everyday for years without doing anything to improve your life, that’s a real solid healthy approach.

I do think there’s more to above judging by the ferocity of his rant, I think they know the game is up and are losing control as other sites gain more popularity, it’s classic lashing out because one is threatened and want to smear to put people off.
    The foundation?!? Why would I possibly reference the foundation?

What a joke.

In my opinion it's a complete waste of time, money and resources.

We already know what needs to be done. As I said from the very beginning some people just can't hack it.

Maybe you're right Jimmy? Maybe they realize the writing is on the wall... Fortunately for them I think they'll always have plenty of pessimistic, negative guys to fill that cesspool

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you read that SolvePFS topic, I went toe to toe with him and he literally had nothing but moronic attacks to my responses. I'm done wasting my energy on that however. I've done my part to battle his BS on both sites and that's my good deed for the next six months.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    If you read that SolvePFS topic, I went toe to toe with him and he literally had nothing but moronic attacks to my responses. I'm done wasting my energy on that however. I've done my part to battle his BS on both sites and that's my good deed for the next six months.
    When people have no way to defend their position they just start name calling. When someone starts doing that, they've automatically lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post

I don't get it though. Who really cares about forums and power and all that? Don't people just want to get better? Isn't that meant to be the end game?

I for one could not care less which forum was good, bad, indifferent or powerful, not powerful etc. as long as I got better.

The biggest thing that I've learnt out of pfs is to only concern myself with things that matter. The fact that they are worried about things like that shows that they won't even get one positive from having such an awful condition.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If that guy has the mindset that he's permanently fucked, then he's permanently fucked. No forum will be able to help him with that mindset. But then again all you guys here know that. It's the new guys that are stumbling onto it for the first time that concern me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well how about it CD? Can we have some disclosure here? Do you have any financial interests backing your website?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Well how about it CD? Can we have some disclosure here? Do you have any financial interests backing your website?
    I've been nothing but transparent from the beginning.

What do you mean by financial interest backing my website?

If you mean am I eventually going to be making money from my website, then the answer is yes, of course.

That doesn't make the information any less valuable especially seeing as I've been recommending all of this stuff for the past seven or eight years before I even had the idea to start a website.

Anyone who has the time or wherewithal can go back and track my activity from the very beginning until now and see that.

If I can make money doing what I love doing then by all means I'm going to try and do that.

As it stands now though I put way more time and effort into helping people than I am compensated for, that's a fact.

Eventually I would love for my full-time job to be running my website. That's the game plan over the next couple of years.

And honestly biz, what difference would it make to you? The information contained here changes guys lives. It was developed over many many years of brutal trial and error of which I had no blueprint to follow.

The protocol works that's all anybody should be concerned with.

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-11-2017 at 09:43 PM.