User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, what i don't get, is who really cares if cdnuts ends up making some money from his website. I for one could not care less. I guess I am too head strong on just getting better and once I realised the protocol was going to get me there, that was all I needed. Did i flirt with trying to understand other short term methods to getting better? Yes of course. I'd love to be completely fixed in two weeks. So I believed it was my due diligence to look at the other information currently out there. At all, times I knew the protocol would get me there albeit not instantly - over time.

The science behind cdnut's method even matches up with the other gentlemen's theory about how recovery occurs. Fasting and taking certain herbs (i.e. pine pollen) are one of the methods he sets out. Funnily enough, that method has been around here for years now! So both anecdotal accounts and science back cdnut's protocol.

To be honest as well, if people had pfs how I had it, I don't know how they can muster the strength to waste their energy on crap like this. Either they don't have pfs as badly as I had it or they, unfortunately, just don't have the mental fortitude to overcome this. Knowing that recovery is a while off, and not 3 weeks around the corner, is probably the biggest hurdle to overcome and it seems most people can't handle that.

Also, I see on some sites talk about bringing a "community" together. Seriously? It's like people want to be stuck in this condition and have people around them just to make themselves feel better. I post here, used to post a tiny bit on solvepfs, but if you want the brutal truth, I don't really care about any community. It's not something I want to define myself as being part of. Defining your life as having pfs and seeking out others who have got it is not healthy. Look at English and entropy. They could not care less about being part of any pfs community. English disassociated himself from it at all times.

If I didn't know any better, it would seem like some people want to be stuck with this for life.
    Last edited by Snell1234; 12-11-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hit piece on PH directed towards me

My first fast was in 2006, FYI. So yes I've been working with these concepts for quite some time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of the bickering, funding and research IS needed for pfs. I imagine that's why people there are getting pissed.

They've got the right goal, but it's such a toxic site. I went from bad to suicidal last time I got sucked in, ended up in the psych ward for a week...seriously

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Regardless of the bickering, funding and research IS needed for pfs. I imagine that's why people there are getting pissed.

They've got the right goal, but it's such a toxic site. I went from bad to suicidal last time I got sucked in, ended up in the psych ward for a week...seriously
    They shouldn't be getting pissed that people are getting cured. They should be thankful. I mean I imagine they set the site up to shed light on PFS.

Am I missing something?

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-11-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post

I agree that it’s a good idea to have research, however they don’t have a right to be pissed off, they don’t have universal ownership of all things PFS, they need to be big enough to deal with people going their own way with this and not attempting charchter assasination on someone who differs with their opinion and who has only helped people.

I also agree with Snell regarding community, it’s bullshit, going your own way with positive guidance is the way to go, this sense of community and staying cut off from reality and camped on an online forum going back and forth with people of a similar negative outlook for months on end only enfoces and strengthens the myth that this is permanent and also not to mention being really unhealthy from a psychological perspective. It’s like a pit of quicksand.

Your reaction to your previous visits to that forum, ending up in psych ward etc is very similar to my own experience and to me anyway is very telling of what a huge part of PFS actually is.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    I agree that it’s a good idea to have research, however they don’t have a right to be pissed off, they don’t have universal ownership of all things PFS, they need to be big enough to deal with people going their own way with this and not attempting charchter assasination on someone who differs with their opinion and who has only helped people.

I also agree with Snell regarding community, it’s bullshit, going your own way with positive guidance is the way to go, this sense of community and staying cut off from reality and camped on an online forum going back and forth with people of a similar negative outlook for months on end only enfoces and strengthens the myth that this is permanent and also not to mention being really unhealthy from a psychological perspective. It’s like a pit of quicksand.

Your reaction to your previous visits to that forum, ending up in psych ward etc is very similar to my own experience and to me anyway is very telling of what a huge part of PFS actually is.
    Very well said. I agree 100%

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't give a hoot if that's what you want to do. I just want to be sure all my time, money, and effort is rewarded with a full recovery by following this protocol. And when everything IS dialed I have seen that it really works.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've been nothing but transparent from the beginning.

What do you mean by financial interest backing my website?

If you mean am I eventually going to be making money from my website, then the answer is yes, of course.

That doesn't make the information any less valuable especially seeing as I've been recommending all of this stuff for the past seven or eight years before I even had the idea to start a website.

Anyone who has the time or wherewithal can go back and track my activity from the very beginning until now and see that.

If I can make money doing what I love doing then by all means I'm going to try and do that.

As it stands now though I put way more time and effort into helping people than I am compensated for, that's a fact.

Eventually I would love for my full-time job to be running my website. That's the game plan over the next couple of years.

And honestly biz, what difference would it make to you? The information contained here changes guys lives. It was developed over many many years of brutal trial and error of which I had no blueprint to follow.

The protocol works that's all anybody should be concerned with.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh, why did I click that link. PH is such a toxic place, I never go on there anymore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, fuck those PH guys. CD, I for one am quite thankful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I don't give a hoot if that's what you want to do. I just want to be sure all my time, money, and effort is rewarded with a full recovery by following this protocol. And when everything IS dialed I have seen that it really works.
    If you have seen that, why did you need that confirmation?