User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So...I was just made aware of a "hit piece" that is being written by someone called "pvdl" on propecia help.

I don't know this person, nor do I know why they are writing these things about me, but supposedly it's pretty toxic.

This guy is saying crazy shit such as Maxout and I are the same person (lol) and that I'm "emtionally and psychologically trapping victims" whatever that means.

I guess I just don't understand how someone has so much time on their hands to put together something like this? Rather then focusing on solutions to their own problems, this is how they spend their precious time?

Sigh...I figured you guys should check it out, and see what you think. I refuse to go there and read what he has written because it's a waste of my time. For the guys that have been around here, and know me, and know what we are about, this isn't a big deal. But for new comers, it's posts like these that will scare new guys away from getting themselves in the right direction.

Maxout, can you please provide the link?

Thanks

i am a bit surprised CD... having seen you (Virtually through your posts) and your line of thinking from past 3-4 years ... i dont know why you gave a fuck to post by a useless brat on PH ... a forum where true believers in healing dont even visit anymore .. i had not visited that site in like years .. (i occasionally visit Solve PFS though)... and your post was the reason i went back in there and negativity took over me for a second ...

i ask you to please remove this post ... its just a deterrent for all the right people here ... lets not waste time ... we all are here after knowing what shit PH went into ... 99% of us here will not question your credibility ... not because we are blind followers , but because we have seen things work ... so i think you need not even waste a single post on that uselss stuff which could actually be used to help many more like me .. just delete it ..

just a information for anyone worrying about the financial aspect of the website ...
    i am firm believer of reward for work... so i firmly believe that CD should benefit financially form the website he has created ... i have never quoted this anywhere but if i have to buy a new a herb i will go through cds website hoping he gets a share of my purchase ... because for me life has changed so much that i cant thank cd enough for his I AM CURED post on PH ... i would not have started the journey towards betterment if not for CD .. i owe him atleast a few cents from my purchase ...

and people who think he is a fraud ... you bastards .. you are the fraudsters and enemies for your own life ... go get a fucking life .. rather than bringing some one who wants to help down...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pvdl is right! It all makes sense now.

All of us in this forum are a symptom of pfs personality disorder.
    None of us are real, we're all part of CD's imagination and none of us are getting results.

Thanks pvdl I see the light now!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not even going to read the link because I don't want that site to effect my recovery.
    But I just want to say thank you CD and everyone else here for the site, the advice and the positive vibes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    pvdl is right! It all makes sense now.

All of us in this forum are a symptom of pfs personality disorder.
    None of us are real, we're all part of CD's imagination and none of us are getting results.
    pvdl is a troll, a fund raiser for research or in alot of pain and hopelessness.

PVDL I hope you actually try the protocol 110% for atleast a year before saying its a lie.
    You'll actually recover and stop suffering and being bitter.
    Good luck.

Thanks pvdl I see the light now!
    Seriously though, I don't mind seeing the attack piece.
    Thanks for being transparent and sharing with us CD.
    CD is confident in this protocol, as are we.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Regardless of the bickering, funding and research IS needed for pfs. I imagine that's why people there are getting pissed.

They've got the right goal, but it's such a toxic site. I went from bad to suicidal last time I got sucked in, ended up in the psych ward for a week...seriously
    I think every ones time is better spent first and foremost recovering and secondly getting that poison banned and the people that pushed it sued and JAILED. Those studies are a never ending cycle of "fund the new study to be completed in 3-5 years"...for all you know its merk conducting them.

This is what PH has lost sight of. Better off investing in recovery.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    If you have seen that, why did you need that confirmation?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I don't give a hoot if that's what you want to do. I just want to be sure all my time, money, and effort is rewarded with a full recovery by following this protocol. And when everything IS dialed I have seen that it really works.
    I guess I don't understand why you're acting like you don't care when you specifically asked me about financials? That's the only reason I went into that, is because you asked.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you know why.
    ???
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    i am a bit surprised CD... having seen you (Virtually through your posts) and your line of thinking from past 3-4 years ... i dont know why you gave a fuck to post by a useless brat on PH ... a forum where true believers in healing dont even visit anymore .. i had not visited that site in like years .. (i occasionally visit Solve PFS though)... and your post was the reason i went back in there and negativity took over me for a second ...

i ask you to please remove this post ... its just a deterrent for all the right people here ... lets not waste time ... we all are here after knowing what shit PH went into ... 99% of us here will not question your credibility ... not because we are blind followers , but because we have seen things work ... so i think you need not even waste a single post on that uselss stuff which could actually be used to help many more like me .. just delete it ..

just a information for anyone worrying about the financial aspect of the website ...
    i am firm believer of reward for work... so i firmly believe that CD should benefit financially form the website he has created ... i have never quoted this anywhere but if i have to buy a new a herb i will go through cds website hoping he gets a share of my purchase ... because for me life has changed so much that i cant thank cd enough for his I AM CURED post on PH ... i would not have started the journey towards betterment if not for CD .. i owe him atleast a few cents from my purchase ...

and people who think he is a fraud ... you bastards .. you are the fraudsters and enemies for your own life ... go get a fucking life .. rather than bringing some one who wants to help down...
    You are correct.

I typically don't care because I know the truth.

But it just seemed that the attack was scathing enough to warrant a response for the sake of new comers. Believe me, I'm not going to get into a back and forth with the likes of that group. I haven't even read the post. I've just been told about it by a few people that suggested sometype of response would be beneficial. I agreed.

The outpouring from this site is all any new guy needs to see. The post accomplished what I wanted it to. Case closed.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-12-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you know why.
    Not really if you say you already can see it working

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact is that for sure those reading will make some guys decide to don't follow Cd protocol, I mean that discourages guys with this stron PFS condition, that is the main point.
    Said this, what can you do CD, if you have the interest, moral or economical or whatever it is...? I guess replying could be an idea to let the same PFS guys (who have to make a decision) reading the answer and have a better idea to decide wich way to take.