User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonBalls View Post
    CD, I hope you make a load of money, and I mean that. You deserve it, because of your posts and regime I got my life back. In some ways it’s better now than before.

Multiple doctors couldn’t help me. But somehow randomly finding posts by “Cdsnuts” changed everything for me when I was in an extremely bad spot.

Thank you, CD. Thank you for your time and effort. I hope you make millions. That’s what your advice is worth to me.
    Thank you. I truly appreciate it. Making money is great, obviously, but posts like this right here....that's what does it for me....really. If I can make money while helping guys like you at the same time, I've found my calling. To me, it's the best of both worlds. To be able to make a living doing what I love...well, that's just priceless to me.

And I know I've said this before...but if you're feeling good now...keep at it. You'll be amazed at how good you can really feel. You're just scratching the surface. All the best to you!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hit piece on PH directed towards me

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    One final point I’ll add to this thread, most services/products in our day to day lives cost money, from the doctors we visit, to the medicines we buy to the foods we eat, all of this has a cost, we pay a high price without question, it’s how the world works rightly or wrongly it’s how it is. if I weigh what I paid on doctors in treating PFS, approx 2500/3000 euro without any positive improvements against what i’ve paid whilst being on board here, a few hundred with very positive physical improvements, all the while without CD ever asking me for a single cent or forcing me to buy from anyone, I can choose to buy my herbs from wherever I want. CD has recommendations of who we should buy from without ever saying I refuse to deal with you if you don’t buy from here.

From the outset I appreciated how cd posted stories from guys like English and others who have gone their own way using a similar but not exact method as cds as proof that CD is no con.

I’m no sheep and can spot bullshit a mile away but I can only vouch for myself and I fully credit cds method with me having psychological and physical improvements, that’s what I base my judgement on, me, my body, nobody else.

Shit, for the time that CD puts in here helping others with daily back and forth support without ever asking for a cent, I hope he does make money that will reimburse him for his time and efforts in improving our quality of life.
    Thanks Jimmy.....it means a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's true, I don't really care if you intend to profit off of this. I just wanted full disclosure so I have a better understanding of the motives.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I guess I don't understand why you're acting like you don't care when you specifically asked me about financials? That's the only reason I went into that, is because you asked.

- - - Updated - - -

???

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    It's true, I don't really care if you intend to profit off of this. I just wanted full disclosure so I have a better understanding of the motives.
    I have been nothing but transparent since the beginning.

My motives are clear, as they have always been.

Anyone can do some searching and see this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive not been that active on here lately but just came across this. It's absolutely disgusting and absolutely predictable. A few points...

1) CD has helped me since 2013, long before any site of his was made, long before PFS was ever discussed on Swole, he has taken more time than i care to imagine in helping me and has become a friend. I have had conversation and exchange emails over the years with english, with maxout, with entropy, and a load of guys, English is from the same part of the world that i am, CD is from the east coast of the US... entropy again the UK. To suggest they are the same person is preposterous.

2) I get the studies, i even went out of my way to take part in the baylor study and flew to texas a couple days after my wedding to do so. The reason? they were struggling to fill participants and i wanted to 'do my bit.' The reason for me personally taking part was to get the study completed, to potentially raise awareness, and to hopefully lead to more people not making the mistake i did in taking finasteride. There will never be a silver bullet, and I agree with CD in his belief that the drug will never get banned (unless a more marketable drug comes along). I even let them take a penile biopsy of me (they cut a bit of skin off where the dick joins the foreskin for analysis)... I'd say that was doing my bit haha.

3) I met Dr Khera during the study, he was very nice and a good guy. I briefly discussed recovery and he said healthy holistic lifestyle is where he had seen improvements in his patients (diet, exercise, rest, stress-relief). I explained i rotated herbs, he understood the reasons for doing so with regard to tolerance. I mentioned I fasted, he didn't profess to be an expert but saw the reasoning for that too. He had nothing bad to say about anything i mentioned. After all, the majority of the protocol is based around his 4 key principles for recovery. Dr Khera also mentioned that he has indeed witnessed patients affected by PFS for a long period who then go on to make a recovery. He agreed on the importance of mindset and relieving stress due to the obvious cortisol responses and stressors etc.

3) i dont even know if baylor has been published, despite, taking part. Last time i looked maybe 2 years ago it hadn't been. If it has, hopefully its existence has put people off taking the drug in the future, the ONLY reason for which i took part.

4) My dick works pretty much whenever needed now (some residual libido issues), i feel great and function on a high level on a day to day basis. The fact PVDL can only dream of that a bitter man makes.

A million more things could be said, but theres no point...

If you play chess with a pigeon, it doesn't matter how good you are... the pigeon will shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway. God bless.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!