Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
So...I was just made aware of a "hit piece" that is being written by someone called "pvdl" on propecia help.

I don't know this person, nor do I know why they are writing these things about me, but supposedly it's pretty toxic.

This guy is saying crazy shit such as Maxout and I are the same person (lol) and that I'm "emtionally and psychologically trapping victims" whatever that means.

I guess I just don't understand how someone has so much time on their hands to put together something like this? Rather then focusing on solutions to their own problems, this is how they spend their precious time?

Sigh...I figured you guys should check it out, and see what you think. I refuse to go there and read what he has written because it's a waste of my time. For the guys that have been around here, and know me, and know what we are about, this isn't a big deal. But for new comers, it's posts like these that will scare new guys away from getting themselves in the right direction.

Maxout, can you please provide the link?

Thanks

i am a bit surprised CD... having seen you (Virtually through your posts) and your line of thinking from past 3-4 years ... i dont know why you gave a fuck to post by a useless brat on PH ... a forum where true believers in healing dont even visit anymore .. i had not visited that site in like years .. (i occasionally visit Solve PFS though)... and your post was the reason i went back in there and negativity took over me for a second ...

i ask you to please remove this post ... its just a deterrent for all the right people here ... lets not waste time ... we all are here after knowing what shit PH went into ... 99% of us here will not question your credibility ... not because we are blind followers , but because we have seen things work ... so i think you need not even waste a single post on that uselss stuff which could actually be used to help many more like me .. just delete it ..

just a information for anyone worrying about the financial aspect of the website ...
i am firm believer of reward for work... so i firmly believe that CD should benefit financially form the website he has created ... i have never quoted this anywhere but if i have to buy a new a herb i will go through cds website hoping he gets a share of my purchase ... because for me life has changed so much that i cant thank cd enough for his I AM CURED post on PH ... i would not have started the journey towards betterment if not for CD .. i owe him atleast a few cents from my purchase ...

and people who think he is a fraud ... you bastards .. you are the fraudsters and enemies for your own life ... go get a fucking life .. rather than bringing some one who wants to help down...