User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this gave me even more optimism because hearing back from chi that he's still doing great! love that guys posts

it's funny u could see he had a great attitude even in the ph dayz.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    lol this gave me even more optimism because hearing back from chi that he's still doing great! love that guys posts

it's funny u could see he had a great attitude even in the ph dayz.
    Where did chi come back?
    Did he write something?
    Could you please link?

By the way I replied that guy...LOL Italysideeffects2

Thanks
    Last edited by biatch; 12-12-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    I think every ones time is better spent first and foremost recovering and secondly getting that poison banned and the people that pushed it sued and JAILED. Those studies are a never ending cycle of "fund the new study to be completed in 3-5 years"...for all you know its merk conducting them.

This is what PH has lost sight of. Better off investing in recovery.
    Time yes, but money for research and some form of activism is important. I would have had no clue about allopregnanolone for example, if I hadn't have stumbled upon studies that showed how badly fin fucks it up and what drugs/supplements can help. As far as getting it banned and seeing some form of justice, again, only with sufficient research, public knowledge and political pressure can this happen.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Time yes, but money for research and some form of activism is important. I would have had no clue about allopregnanolone for example, if I hadn't have stumbled upon studies that showed how badly fin fucks it up and what drugs/supplements can help. As far as getting it banned and seeing some form of justice, again, only with sufficient research, public knowledge and political pressure can this happen.
    I don't think it's ever going to be banned. We are a small group of guys that are in the minority that are predisposed to PFS. The majority of the men that take it are fine. Not to open up a can of worms here, but it's the same way with vaccines. The majority of people and kids that get them are fine. It's the few that get killed or hit with side effects that are making the noise. There is too much money involved with any type of pharmaceutical for the minority to make any kind of difference. When you're talking about billions of dollars, the small percentage of people that are harmed by them, are, unfortunately for us, a cost of doing business for them. They have this all figured into their profit margins, as disgusting as it sounds.

Even more ridiculous is waiting for some type of cure, which isn't going to happen because of the nature of what PFS is. Like most things in this world...in our country especially, you have to follow the money. The answer is always at the end of the money trail.

I understand people wanting to know why it happened, scientifically, but the reality is, it happened. So you can either sit back and wait for all of this bureaucracy to play out for some type of end game, which frankly, isn't going to happen, or you can take the bull by the horns and get your life back.

They've already fucked you once. Why let them fuck you again by waiting for something that is never going to materialize? Time is results. Time is life.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Where did chi come back?
    Did he write something?
    Could you please link?

By the way I replied that guy...LOL Italysideeffects2

Thanks
    Biatch...you think you're going to miss something?

Everything you need is right here.

Get crackin.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.
    I am just curious to know about chi cause air personally knew that guy and met him a couple of times in Italy. He is from England.
    So I am curious to know how he is doing and what the post was about. If anyone has the link, I would like to read about him.
    He was a funny guy, not to tall...))

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I think you know why.
    No one knows what you are referring to. Are you saying there have been other posts about CD being a scammer or something, care to elaborate?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD, I hope you make a load of money, and I mean that. You deserve it, because of your posts and regime I got my life back. In some ways it’s better now than before.

Multiple doctors couldn’t help me. But somehow randomly finding posts by “Cdsnuts” changed everything for me when I was in an extremely bad spot.

Thank you, CD. Thank you for your time and effort. I hope you make millions. That’s what your advice is worth to me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been offline for about a day in a half. I see that my name was used as the "victim" example on that post over there at PH. I dont know whats going on or care. i havent even finished reading it yet. all i care about is fucking healing. and whichever way possible. its been awhile. i might just use a mixture of cdsnuts methods, and mix my own methods in with his. blaze my own trail.

I know i kinda go into "too much detail" in my posts. im like this in real life too to a degree. I guess im a very detail oriented person. the reason i say what i say in my posts, and "go into too much detail", is because the way i see it, is that i might as well just leave it all out on the line. im going to let it all out, and get as much feedback out as possible. i would think that would get me closer to being cured. my posts may look stupid and laughable, but if i ever got cured, then it would all be irrelevant.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One final point I’ll add to this thread, most services/products in our day to day lives cost money, from the doctors we visit, to the medicines we buy to the foods we eat, all of this has a cost, we pay a high price without question, it’s how the world works rightly or wrongly it’s how it is. if I weigh what I paid on doctors in treating PFS, approx 2500/3000 euro without any positive improvements against what i’ve paid whilst being on board here, a few hundred with very positive physical improvements, all the while without CD ever asking me for a single cent or forcing me to buy from anyone, I can choose to buy my herbs from wherever I want. CD has recommendations of who we should buy from without ever saying I refuse to deal with you if you don’t buy from here.

From the outset I appreciated how cd posted stories from guys like English and others who have gone their own way using a similar but not exact method as cds as proof that CD is no con.

I’m no sheep and can spot bullshit a mile away but I can only vouch for myself and I fully credit cds method with me having psychological and physical improvements, that’s what I base my judgement on, me, my body, nobody else.

Shit, for the time that CD puts in here helping others with daily back and forth support without ever asking for a cent, I hope he does make money that will reimburse him for his time and efforts in improving our quality of life.