User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hit piece on PH directed towards me

So...I was just made aware of a "hit piece" that is being written by someone called "pvdl" on propecia help.

I don't know this person, nor do I know why they are writing these things about me, but supposedly it's pretty toxic.

This guy is saying crazy shit such as Maxout and I are the same person (lol) and that I'm "emtionally and psychologically trapping victims" whatever that means.

I guess I just don't understand how someone has so much time on their hands to put together something like this? Rather then focusing on solutions to their own problems, this is how they spend their precious time?

Sigh...I figured you guys should check it out, and see what you think. I refuse to go there and read what he has written because it's a waste of my time. For the guys that have been around here, and know me, and know what we are about, this isn't a big deal. But for new comers, it's posts like these that will scare new guys away from getting themselves in the right direction.

Maxout, can you please provide the link?

Thanks
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So...I was just made aware of a "hit piece" that is being written by someone called "pvdl" on propecia help.

I don't know this person, nor do I know why they are writing these things about me, but supposedly it's pretty toxic.

This guy is saying crazy shit such as Maxout and I are the same person (lol) and that I'm "emtionally and psychologically trapping victims" whatever that means.

I guess I just don't understand how someone has so much time on their hands to put together something like this? Rather then focusing on solutions to their own problems, this is how they spend their precious time?

Sigh...I figured you guys should check it out, and see what you think. I refuse to go there and read what he has written because it's a waste of my time. For the guys that have been around here, and know me, and know what we are about, this isn't a big deal. But for new comers, it's posts like these that will scare new guys away from getting themselves in the right direction.

Thanks
    The link is as follows,

Is cdnuts a fraud? : General

The posts on there from the account with the same username as mine, are my posts. I stand by every statement I made.

This guy has engaged in multiple arguments with me through the years, and is very sensationalist. He accuses everyone of being liars, frauds, and general idiots if they do any sort of "homebrew" and try to actively cure themselves. He preaches to wait for the studies - which he's been waiting for for around, oh, four years now. He's attacked myself, and Bizzbee, and continues to make it seem as if we are cancers to the community, when he is the only one to blame for why the place is like it is. Who would want to donate to a cause supported by such a general lunatic.

I practice what I preach, and I am recovered, besides his blatant accusation that I am not. I'm also not an alternate account of cdsnuts, I think TubZy and just about anyone can tell we are different people. I won't address that point any farther.

For what it is worth, I have not been responsible for ANY KIND of ANY CURRENCY being deposited in CD's account. Nothing that I did helped him financially in any way, and all of his advice and time spent helping me, sometimes answering PMs late into the night - all done out of general kindness to another human being.

Life is what you make it - pvdl's is miserable by his own choices and his own actions alone.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    The link is as follows,

The posts on there from the account with the same username as mine, are my posts. I stand by every statement I made.

This guy has engaged in multiple arguments with me through the years, and is very sensationalist. He accuses everyone of being liars, frauds, and general idiots if they do any sort of "homebrew" and try to actively cure themselves. He preaches to wait for the studies - which he's been waiting for for around, oh, four years now. He's attacked myself, and Bizzbee, and continues to make it seem as if we are cancers to the community, when he is the only one to blame for why the place is like it is. Who would want to donate to a cause supported by such a general lunatic.

I practice what I preach, and I am recovered, besides his blatant accusation that I am not. I'm also not an alternate account of cdsnuts, I think TubZy and just about anyone can tell we are different people. I won't address that point any farther.

For what it is worth, I have not been responsible for ANY KIND of ANY CURRENCY being deposited in CD's account. Nothing that I did helped him financially in any way, and all of his advice and time spent helping me, sometimes answering PMs late into the night - all done out of general kindness to another human being.

Life is what you make it - pvdl's is miserable by his own choices and his own actions alone.
    Thanks man.

Unfortunately, I think we have a rat here at Swole Source....

I wouldn't typically give something like this the time of day, but I have to think about the new guys coming acrossed a post like this and what it would make them think.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-11-2017 at 11:53 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the pvdl dude is someone who actively participates in our crew. Rather a lurker.

Some people's line of thinking for this is totally flawed. Even when I had very little belief of recovery I hopped on the protocol and I'm doing way better. It's the least thing you can do.

Question is for new guys... would you rather spend a few extra hundred bucks a month and get your life back (even if you don't believe it's better to take action than no action) or do you want to rationalize why it can't be done? The time is going to go by anyways.

I think the whole PH site might actually push people into pfs as I found that site before I crashed 3 days and as English says had a nervous break down to my already stressed out system.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    The link is as follows,

Yeah, I 100% agree. It is just odd after all these years that there really hasn't been any bashing of this kind of magnitude. There has been some weird stuff going on recently both publicly and privately so I suspect it is someone here who has some personal issues that doesn't agree with him. I mean you can defintely tell this guy took some serious time and isolated many quotes of members word for word here so he is aware of what is going on even on some of the older threads. It wasn't just a post one link and done type of thing and he didn't even ask for clarification in his post, he was convinced from the beginning.

I personally think it is someone here, but that is just me. I'm surprised I'm not mentioned somewhere in that post either.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-11-2017 at 01:21 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah, I 100% agree. It is just odd after all these years that there really hasn't been any bashing of this kind of magnitude. There has been some weird stuff going on recently both publicly and privately so I suspect it is someone here who has some personal issues that doesn't agree with him. I mean you can defintely tell this guy took some serious time and isolated many quotes of members word for word here so he is aware of what is going on even on some of the older threads. It wasn't just a post one link and done type of thing and he didn't even ask for clarification in his post, he was convinced from the beginning.

I personally think it is someone here, but that is just me. I'm surprised I'm not mentioned somewhere in that post either.
    Have no fear, as your site gains more steam to solving the issue and helping people out, you will be next. He basically opposes any sort of optimism or thought of a light at the end of the tunnel. The studies are the only way out, and we are all heretics....
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man.

Unfortunately, I think we have a rat here at Swole Source....

I wouldn't typically give something like this the time of day, but I have to think about the new guys coming acrossed a post like this and what it would make them think.
    While it’s very possible that someone is feeding back info to PH from here as you will have crossover with guys signing up and logging in to numerous forums hopping from here to there (which in itself is an obstacle to recovery as these guys aren’t sticking to one clear path) it could well be that this guy has taken a dislike to this site and others as it pulls people away from PH. He is a proponent of Baylor so if there was any recent bashing of Baylor that might be the trigger for this. He has put in an awful lot of time and research to his rant which is odd but it says more about the mindset of the upper hierarchy of that place, which to me has always been desperately negative, instead of saying good for you guys that are doing better, I wish you well but i’m going a different way and waiting on the studies, which is fine we are adults and all entitled to our opinions, but no instead he tries to discredit in a nasty cynical way, it’s a personality trait, a mindset of certain individuals which is prevalent there.

I actually logged back in today to PH after I saw this thread to have a look at what the state of affairs is and sadly not a lot has changed. To me it’s a sinking ship and they know it. I found it astounding that the mod had asked people in a recent thread for feedback on why people are leaving or not signing up as much, and nobody offered up the glaringly obvious problem, that it’s completely negative and void of hope where new guys get the shit scared out of them like jacknap says, that place actually pushed me into a fucking deep depression and despair, worse decision I ever made was logging on there after I got sides , look at the amount of suicides of members there, it’s fucking crazy, yet they don’t see it, amazing, but they just don’t see it.

In terms of the studies, I completely understand the need to research and it is a very good thing but one must be completely honest when it comes to the studies, PH only want to talk about studies that fit with their narrative, for example, Harvard was hyped up for a long time and it was said by members of PH that it was going to crack PFS with a solid group of independent scientists working on it, but then the results come out and all they say they can find is the brain is acting in a similar way to patients suffering from depression, this was a detailed study with a wide range of tests and notably paid for by the pfs community yet immediately the PH brigade came out and attacked and cried of merck interference because it didn’t fit with what they wanted to hear. So what next, we keep waiting for years and years sitting on our hands until we find one that agrees with what the mods of PH think? Again they need to be completely honest when it comes to the studies.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying PFS is entirely depression, I believe there is more but for me and from my journey through this, i’ve noticed a pattern, the psychology of PFS patients and how the individual reacts to physical side effects is enormous, the negative personality stays locked in limbo for years on years while the more positive of us pull through which enables us to put everything into physically and mentally healing rather than being cynical and succumbing to the power of negative thinking, I refer to English’s post which describes what i’m trying to say perfectly.

Finally when all is said and done we are on the right road here, almost everyone reports improvements after giving this some time, compare that to PH, guys logging on for years and still stuck in square one, it’s very sad really as we are all brothers in this and ideally everything would be under one site but I guess that’s human nature.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    I read some of it, but there were so many logical problems I didn't even see the point of finishing.

Why would you have only created one or two fake healed alter egos? In like three whole years? You would expect a fraudulent website to be brimming with fake recovery accounts - or at least have more than like three.

Why wouldn't you recommend new herbs, rather than just the ones you have experience with? There are plenty of herbs on lost empire you never make mention of. And not all 21 are even from lost empire...

Would the payoff really be worth it? Years of daily, dedicated fraudulence so that like 15 people buy herbs once every six months?

Etc., there are like forty more things I thought of, but it's a waste of time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I highly doubt someone trying to sell herbs would INSIST that people do water fasts or juice feasts with no herbs, supplements, etc.

Again, all you have to do is think about this for awhile and all the inconsistencies appear.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, my blood boils, I did a bit more reading on this guy and came across a similar rant attacking here on a different forum, even that guy Chi weighed in this week and he gave it to him too calling Chi a fraud too, he is basically saying nobody has ever recovered, his posts demonstrate him to be extremely twisted and resentful of anyone who says they have gotten better, again I’d love to find this magic crystal ball that these guys have that can see into our minds and bodies that tells them we haven’t got better, a negative bitter man who personifies everything that is wrong with PH, jesus even logging back in my anxiety and anger shot back up and shit came flooding back, laughably he mentions people committing suicide because of homebrew, my god, guys like him don’t see they are the cancer who have pushed people to suicide with their talk, guys like him are the reason I would never give the foundation a fucking penny. That’s the last fucking time I ever log back in there, let him rot in his negativity. Anyway sorry guys for pulling that shit in here, to new guys lurking, don’t buy into this poison, I for one took the path here and have improved greatly in a year, I have no doubt if I stayed on a forum surrounded by guys like pvdl I may well be gone, I don’t say that lightly, this is hatred and bile from a man going down with a sinking ship. You need positivity and hope to get through this, you will find that in spades here. Peace brothers