Alrete. Right so im making small baby steps now on the regimen but I just had abit of an unearthing discovery. So to cut story short i was messed up from taking fenugreek. Now I always believed id taken an extract which would be of a similar volume found in the herbal testosterone boosters. 500mg ish

Now this morning I decided to revisit the product to remind myself on the directions and got a shock.

What I actually took was the seeds, no extract at all. One capsule is 610mg and the directions are take 1too 2 capsules upto 3 times daily. Thats like fuking 3600mg of fenugreek ffs!! No wonder I’ve been in the shit all this time. Took it for 10 days and wiped out!

I mean what actually is testofen? Its extracted male enhanced properties only? Am i over reacting here? Are the un-extracted version of herbs not as powerful?

Ffs, now i get why ive suffered! Only took it as the bloke behind the till was raving on about fenugreek testosterone and libido.

Good n Natural Fenugreek Capsules 610mg | Holland Barrett - the UK’s Leading Health Retailer