User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fenugreek

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been doing more research on fenugreek, Alot of guys use it in there pcts espcially after coming off superdrol cycles with no problems whatsoever. However some guys do report gyno and lactation and also this which is deeply alarming... this has been posted across various bodybuilding sites.

OBJECTIVE: The objective of this study was to evaluate the potential antifertility activity of feeding diets containing 30% fenugreek seeds to male and female white New Zealand rabbits. RESULTS: The data presented in this study clearly demonstrate an antifertility effect of fenugreek seeds in the female rabbits and more of a toxicity effect in the male rabbits. In males, testis weight was reduced, with evident damage to the seminiferous tubules and interstitial tissues as shown by the histopathology of testis tissue sections. In addition, the plasma concentration of the androgen hormone and sperm concentrations were halved in the treated animals. In the case of the females, there was evidence of a significant reduction of developing fetuses as observed by reductions of both fetal and placental weights at 20 days of gestation and of the litter size. This was further supported histopathologically by the observed proliferative changes of the endometrial glands. The circulating plasma progesterone concentrations at 10 and 20 days of gestation significantly increased with no significant effect on the prebreeding estrogen concentrations in the treated animals.

Now ok, im on the regimen and i am beginning to see some subtle changes. But what if im in situation whereby my own testes have been damaged from this stuff? I am still barking up the right tree? I know these studies were done on rabbits but were still only animals ourselves.

Jimmy

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get it tested if u can while still sticking to the regimen I suppose.

does it say if the damage is permanent even?

cuz freepress on here crashed from fenugreek too and he made a full recovery in 8 months.

Totally understand were you're coming from cuz u want to be realisitic in your chance of recovery and not have rose coloured glasses on but I think if freepress did it with a regimin not even as suffisticated as cdnuts's. Than you can too.

I too freak out cuz I crashed from something very few people have crashed from (RU58841) so I too have to do my due dilligence to make sure i'm not missing something.
    Last edited by jacknap; 12-20-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t know how one tests for testicular damage but i am totally freaked out. I mean the symptom that bothers me the most which ive lived with for 3 years its that my genitals are shrunken high n tight cold lifeless 24/7, its horrendous. You experienced this mate?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine were like that at first. Like they shrunk to 10% of original size. Now they're pretty normal but they don't go to the big end of size that they were if say I didn't ejaculate for a week.

but bro u should be happy right there. I said freepress from here recovered fully from fenugreek. go read his posts rather than stressing yourself out. U also u should read english's posts cuz you're also giving yourself a heart attack from your anxiety which is not good for recovery. Meditate. Breathe.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fenugreek

Why the hell are you doing this to yourself mate?! I just don’t get it?! Do you want to be scared and fearful? Do you want to convince yourself you’re the case that can’t get better? Do you want to limit the effectiveness of the good you’re doing because you’re scared shitless?

Yes the testicles thing is normal for people in our situation.

You took an endocrine disrupting drug, you are suffering the results due to whatever gets screwed with us, be it neurochemistry, endocrine issues, etc.

You also know the only way to get better, which would apply in any case, which is to holistically heal by giving your body the perfect conditions with which to do so. It really is that simple.

Leave the google searches and get about living your life and improving. You’re being your own worst enemy.

Given perfect conditions, your body WILL respond and will heal. Just make sure you’re doing the right things, most important of which is the not having a breakdown every time you google something you know you shouldn’t be looking at for your sanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mind can run amok at times if i let it and before I know it i end up in a state so i do need to work on that. Im great full for subtle changes tho so early on but i kid you not that symptom i find very difficult living with.
    Ill batter down the hatches and carry on. Must admit i am proud of myself so far with this. The paleo, weight training and the rest, i look the best ive looked for a long time except for downstairs of course. Knowing you guys had this shrinkage shit goes along way with me mentally. Can’t tell you how far your responses have helped past cpl of days. Cheers and this is why this forum is a blessing, every credit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    My mind can run amok at times if i let it and before I know it i end up in a state so i do need to work on that. Im great full for subtle changes tho so early on but i kid you not that symptom i find very difficult living with.
    Ill batter down the hatches and carry on. Must admit i am proud of myself so far with this. The paleo, weight training and the rest, i look the best ive looked for a long time except for downstairs of course. Knowing you guys had this shrinkage shit goes along way with me mentally. Can’t tell you how far your responses have helped past cpl of days. Cheers and this is why this forum is a blessing, every credit.
    If you're ever read my posts on that other forum, going back about 8 or more years at this point, my junk was shrunk up high and tight and ice cold....for years.

Like everything else, it will pass. Keep doing what you know needs to be done. No need to worry. Good things ahead my friend.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD did you have the chronic dry skin bit too? Im looking forward to getting some damn oil bk in my skin at some point

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    CD did you have the chronic dry skin bit too? Im looking forward to getting some damn oil bk in my skin at some point
    Yup. Gotta get your hormones firing on all cylinders.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"