Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    That's fine man, no problem.
    I already have my problems in life to take care of, not my intention to offend you at all, as you said I don't know you.. so, respect!
    Don;t give him any respect. He doesn't deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Come on guys, he specified he wants to talk just with CDNuts, Cd will decide if talking with him or not.
    What's the problem?
    No problem, we are on the protocol and having improvements, that's it.. no problem if this guy has some doubts and needs answer to get convinced to try starting the protocol and then changes his mind.
    We are not all the same and we have different skills, this guy is just terrorized by PFS which destroyed his life, as did to us.
    Let's help him if he needs help, this is the main Cd's forum intention right?
    He just have a wrong behavior, but it is because he is terrorized, like dogs biting when afraid, so... let's be more mature and see this guy as a person who needs help.
    Let's Cd does his talking if he decides so.
    He doesn't want help and you don't know what you are talking about yet again. If you think we are rabid dogs, pack your bags and head to hack stasis with your buddy Tubzy.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet it’s ok for you pvdl to carry out character assasination on someone you don’t know based on your opinion and we must refrain from making comments about you??

Ah PVDL I was wondering when you would surface here. I know what you are doing, you are losing people on PH and you want to attempt character assassination on cd to pull people back, really man, you are such a shockingly bad rep for PH. All you offer is hatred, negativity and anger, who in their right mind would want to go your way. Have you ever asked yourself people don’t want to have anything to do with PH because it is void of hope and offers nothing only despair?

Have you considered an alternative possibility that your problems are far more likely to do with your own personality traits than from any drug? I doubt you could possibly grasp what i’m saying here as you appear to be completely close minded and cynical yet you should ask yourself these hard questions.

How could you possibly know that nobody has recovered using different methods, seriously what is this magic ball that you have that tells you this, do you have the superhuman ability to step into other people’s bodies which tells you that they are lying?.....No it’s simply your opinion. You should be big enough to admit that. You talk of studies, none of your studies have proven that PFS is permanent, none. I do agree studies are good and now we await Baylor yet i’ve seen it said awor orchestrated baylor, how is there no conflict of interest there?

I have a particular Gripe with your PH, I almost commit suicide because of your beloved forum, not because of ‘homebrew’ many men feel the same, I hate it for not giving hope when their clearly are many tales of recovery yet they are denied by your forum. Did you hear me? Men considering suicide because of whats posted on your beloved forum. Take a hard look at yourself and think about that before attacking anyone else. PH is a pit of fear and desperation that only helps to keep men locked in the falsehood that this is permanent, open your heart to other possibilities PVDL. Your forum does far more harm than good.

You make CD out to be a bully dictator who forces people to buy from wherever he says and forces people to do exactly as he says, which is a complete and utter lie, I don’t and I know many others don’t like rayasha says above. I can buy herbs from where I want or can choose to just use his website for tried and tested FREE information without spending money it’s totally up to me, I spent thousands on doctors with no improvements yet FREE tips here and a positive mindset have helped me far more, I ask where is this scam you speak of? CD has helped so many out of a bad spot including myself and has only shown kindness yet you call the man a Devil, seriously.

I’m in a far better spot than last year, somehow I don’t think i would be if i was on PH going back and forth believing I was doomed forever and also if I chose the advice of wait for a study that fits with the narrative of what your admins preach then ignores the likes of Harvard, no thank you.

If you want to bring people back on board with your forum you need to stop your hate, you are having the opposite effect of what you want to achieve. Forget CD and focus on helping yourself and please take this poison elsewhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't want help and you don't know what you are talking about yet again. If you think we are rabid dogs, pack your bags and head to hack stasis with your buddy Tubzy.
    LOL))..Snell, you're funny really. It's fine, calm down))

It more and more looks like a girls' soap-opera.
    Last edited by biatch; 12-21-2017 at 06:48 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not turn another thread into this dumb argument.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi pvdl,

Can you point us to the studies that disprove the regimen?
    Are there any links to ACTIVE studies where they are trying to cure the condition?
    Please show us your reasoning using SCIENCE to support your argument against the regimen.

Just prove to us the flaw of the regimen without pointing at CD.
    We're waiting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same "spirit" of PropeciaHelp here, they try to get against something wich the real world practice has showed it works, however CDNUTS established through trial and error the protocol, it is easily explained why it works because of the simple main hormonal factor involved, it is a fight against the wind.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 12-21-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Yet it’s ok for you pvdl to carry out character assasination on someone you don’t know based on your opinion and we must refrain from making comments about you??

Ah PVDL I was wondering when you would surface here. I know what you are doing, you are losing people on PH and you want to attempt character assassination on cd to pull people back, really man, you are such a shockingly bad rep for PH. All you offer is hatred, negativity and anger, who in their right mind would want to go your way. Have you ever asked yourself people don’t want to have anything to do with PH because it is void of hope and offers nothing only despair?

Have you considered an alternative possibility that your problems are far more likely to do with your own personality traits than from any drug? I doubt you could possibly grasp what i’m saying here as you appear to be completely close minded and cynical yet you should ask yourself these hard questions.

How could you possibly know that nobody has recovered using different methods, seriously what is this magic ball that you have that tells you this, do you have the superhuman ability to step into other people’s bodies which tells you that they are lying?.....No it’s simply your opinion. You should be big enough to admit that. You talk of studies, none of your studies have proven that PFS is permanent, none. I do agree studies are good and now we await Baylor yet i’ve seen it said awor orchestrated baylor, how is there no conflict of interest there?

I have a particular Gripe with your PH, I almost commit suicide because of your beloved forum, not because of ‘homebrew’ many men feel the same, I hate it for not giving hope when their clearly are many tales of recovery yet they are denied by your forum. Did you hear me? Men considering suicide because of whats posted on your beloved forum. Take a hard look at yourself and think about that before attacking anyone else. PH is a pit of fear and desperation that only helps to keep men locked in the falsehood that this is permanent, open your heart to other possibilities PVDL. Your forum does far more harm than good.

You make CD out to be a bully dictator who forces people to buy from wherever he says and forces people to do exactly as he says, which is a complete and utter lie, I don’t and I know many others don’t like rayasha says above. I can buy herbs from where I want or can choose to just use his website for tried and tested FREE information without spending money it’s totally up to me, I spent thousands on doctors with no improvements yet FREE tips here and a positive mindset have helped me far more, I ask where is this scam you speak of? CD has helped so many out of a bad spot including myself and has only shown kindness yet you call the man a Devil, seriously.

I’m in a far better spot than last year, somehow I don’t think i would be if i was on PH going back and forth believing I was doomed forever and also if I chose the advice of wait for a study that fits with the narrative of what your admins preach then ignores the likes of Harvard, no thank you.

If you want to bring people back on board with your forum you need to stop your hate, you are having the opposite effect of what you want to achieve. Forget CD and focus on helping yourself and please take this poison elsewhere.
    Couldn't have said it better myself man. My last crash put me in the mental ward under suicide watch, negative stories from PH and other sites was the final trigger for me to call 911 on myself.

Every pfs recovery story I've read has been through similar methods as CDs so why on earth would I NOT take the free information that has been offered? Most of it has been helpful. I don't have to buy the herbs/supplements being promoted, but I choose to use a majority of them. Some from CD's vendors, some not. At the same time, I'm not an idiot, I'm not going to stop using a helpful medication or do anything that makes me feel worse because a stranger on the internet recommends it.

I recently made a donation to the pfsfoundation because I think awareness and research is important. For the sake of my mental health, I will never go back on PH though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a miserable soul just doesn't get old for you, does it?

I've addressed your claims on your turf and you have nothing but mockery for anything said. You don't want any logical conversation or discussion, you want nothing but fanatical skepticism and looking for that magical rile out of people.

Do us all a favor and donate to the foundation and just shut the hell up. We're all grown men here and you're stirring a pot for a bunch of people hell bent on getting the last word here.

Cdsnuts doesn't need to respond to your accusations. His life is everything you want yours to be. What a man rotting in his own misery thinks about someone, means little to nothing to any of us here.

Call us a cult, whatever you wanna call us.....we're doers. You just wouldn't understand the magic that happens when a group of individuals hell bent on improving their situation and benefiting each other comes together, and you never will. Because for you, it's all about yourself.

Also, Snell, I like ya man and I think you're a solid dude but these shots at TubZy and Hack Stasis make you sound like a preteen girl who is no longer invited to parties. Move on, please. It's not befiting you or anyone else, and makes us all look bad.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 12-21-2017 at 07:56 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Being a miserable soul just doesn't get old for you, does it?

I've addressed your claims on your turf and you have nothing but mockery for anything said. You don't want any logical conversation or discussion, you want nothing but fanatical skepticism and looking for that magical rile out of people.

Do us all a favor and donate to the foundation and just shut the hell up. We're all grown men here and you're stirring a pot for a bunch of people hell bent on getting the last word here.

Cdsnuts doesn't need to respond to your accusations. His life is everything you want yours to be. What a man rotting in his own misery thinks about someone, means little to nothing to any of us here.

Call us a cult, whatever you wanna call us.....we're doers. You just wouldn't understand the magic that happens when a group of individuals hell bent on improving their situation and benefiting each other comes together, and you never will. Because for you, it's all about yourself.

Also, Snell, I like ya man and I think you're a solid dude but these shots at TubZy and Hack Stasis make you sound like a preteen girl who is no longer invited to parties. Move on, please. It's not befiting you or anyone else, and makes us all look bad.
    No worries I will. But he's had a lot of shots at me and I've noted that a couple of you have only pulled me up. It would be nice if this was directed at both of us and not just me. He's been slagging me off on his site so maybe I responded immaturely but I think fairness calls for him to be pulled up too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries I will. But he's had a lot of shots at me and I've noted that a couple of you have only pulled me up. It would be nice if this was directed at both of us and not just me.
    That's fair - my plea is to both of you then. We've got bigger enemies as "homebrewers" as pvdl would say it, than to fight ourselves.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.