User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving you the chance to address my accusations.

Hello cdnuts,

if you wish you can argue with me about my accusations in this thread. If you are willing to answer my questions, pls say so and I will start posting some for you to answer.

You can also reply over at propeciahelp.com.

It would be nice if no other swolesource member posts in this thread as this is a discussion I want to have with cdnuts.

Update, 12/22/2017: Here are some questions for cdsnuts (I have more if he answers these).

1) How old where you when you started and when you discontinued propecia? Could you reveal the exact dates as well?
    2) Can you confirm publicly that you are an affiliate of lostempireherbs.com, earning a hefty 30% lifetime commission?
    3) Why did you fail to disclose prominently in your sticky threads that you are an affiliate of the company whose products you are pushing?
    4) Can you confirm that you are a professional salesman, selling not only supplements but also insurance products?
    5) Why are you recommending to cylcle 21 herbs, when a professional natural bodybuilder cited in the review section of lostempireherbs.com recommends that people only buy 3? Is it true that lostempireherbs.com disagrees with your statement that their herbs wont work at all or not properly if you do not cycle 21 of them? Can you see how anyone looking at this will believe that the recommendation is aimed purely at increasing affiliate income and is thus fraudulent?
    6) Is it true that lostempireherbs.com has asked you to refrain from claiming that their herbs are part of a protocol that is a cure for PFS?
    7) Is it your position that the foundation should be shut down, since your protocol is the answer for the thousands of chronic sufferers worldwide (a recent thread by awor with only one post in it had 14.000 views) and since English has supposedly explained what PFS is?
    Last edited by pvdl.; 12-22-2017 at 04:59 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh this ought to be interesting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For fuck sake, you have the nerve to sprout your shit across all other forums now you come here to rubbish him on his forum?

Get a life and fuck off. He already responded, which you would know as you read every post.

You are pathetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah fuck off

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving you the chance to address my accusations.

Don’t you have anything better to do than to sign up to a forum, the whole point of which you don’t agree with, purely to start an argument?!

It’s totally understood that you are of the opinion that healing via holistic means that are promoted here is not possible (or “homebrew”, or whatever term you choose), that’s cool... I’m totally fine with that, I’m in my 30’s and don’t have the inclination to argue with a stranger on a message board, but Haven’t you got anything better to do with your life than this? It’s nearly Christmas mate, do something more worthwhile.

This forum shit is getting more and more pre-school every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swill; 12-20-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Propecia even shouldn't be mentioned here, what a crap that "forum".

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pvdl. View Post
    Hello cdnuts,

if you wish you can argue with me about my accusations in this thread. If you are willing to answer my questions, pls say so and I will start posting some for you to answer.

You can also reply over at propeciahelp.com.

It would be nice if no other swolesource member posts in this thread as this is a discussion I want to have with cdnuts.

instead of proving someone wrong.. why dont you help us find a better solution if at all you have any ... i dont know who u are ..but in your current state your the enemy of this forum... we all are here knowing what we need to do.. and no one is pressurizing us to do anything we dont like ... so may be as someone above mentioned ... its vacation time .. make use of your time for some better purpose serving yourself...

and for your kind info many of us here have many differences with some of the opinions of CD... i personally dont do everything that he says ... but i do what helps me .. and 90% of what CD has put forward has helped me .. so i do it .. if not i would just not follow ... thats it ... i would not spend hours together of time proving someone wrong...

get a life man... by the way , happy New year in advance and may the god help you come out of this disturbing character of yours in this new year...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on guys, he specified he wants to talk just with CDNuts, Cd will decide if talking with him or not.
    What's the problem?
    No problem, we are on the protocol and having improvements, that's it.. no problem if this guy has some doubts and needs answer to get convinced to try starting the protocol and then changes his mind.
    We are not all the same and we have different skills, this guy is just terrorized by PFS which destroyed his life, as did to us.
    Let's help him if he needs help, this is the main Cd's forum intention right?
    He just have a wrong behavior, but it is because he is terrorized, like dogs biting when afraid, so... let's be more mature and see this guy as a person who needs help.
    Let's Cd does his talking if he decides so.
    Last edited by biatch; 12-21-2017 at 02:52 AM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Come on guys, he specified he wants to talk just with CDNuts, Cd will decide if talking with him or not.
    What's the problem?
    No problem, we are on the protocol and having improvements, that's it.. no problem if this guy has some doubts and needs answer to get convinced to try starting the protocol and then changes his mind.
    We are not all the same and we have different skills, this guy is just terrorized by PFS which destroyed his life, as did to us.
    Let's help him if he needs help, this is the main Cd's forum intention right?
    He just have a wrong behavior, but it is because he is terrorized, like dogs biting when afraid, so... let's be more mature and see this guy as a person who needs help.
    Let's Cd does his talking if he decides so.
    Let me be clear: I am not here to be convinced of cdnuts protocol. I am here to give him the chance to argue why what he is doing is not fraudulent.

And you dont know me biatch, so refrain from making comments about my mental state.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pvdl. View Post
    Let me be clear: I am not here to be convinced of cdnuts protocol. I am here to give him the chance to argue why what he is doing is not fraudulent.

And you dont know me biatch, so refrain from making comments about my mental state.
    That's fine man, no problem.
    I already have my problems in life to take care of, not my intention to offend you at all, as you said I don't know you.. so, respect!