User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pvdl. View Post
    Here are some questions for cdsnuts (I have more if he answers these).

1) How old where you when you started and when you discontinued propecia? Could you reveal the exact dates as well?
    2) Can you confirm publicly that you are an affiliate of lostempireherbs.com, earning a hefty 30% lifetime commission?
    3) Why did you fail to disclose prominently in your sticky threads that you are an affiliate of the company whose products you are pushing?
    4) Can you confirm that you are a professional salesman, selling not only supplements but also insurance products?
    5) Why are you recommending to cylcle 21 herbs, when a professional natural bodybuilder cited in the review section of lostempireherbs.com recommends that people only buy 3? Is it true that lostempireherbs.com disagrees with your statement that their herbs wont work at all or not properly if you do not cycle 21 of them? Can you see how anyone looking at this will believe that the recommendation is aimed purely at increasing affiliate income and is thus fraudulent?
    6) Is it true that lostempireherbs.com has asked you to refrain from claiming that their herbs are part of a protocol that is a cure for PFS?
    7) Is it your position that the foundation should be shut down, since your protocol is the answer for the thousands of chronic sufferers worldwide (a recent thread by awor with only one post in it had 14.000 views) and since English has supposedly explained what PFS is?

Pls do not answer for cdsnuts. This thread is about cdsnuts answers not your answers.
    I'm sorry, but if you post on a public forum you can't dictate who can and who can't respond. Private message him if you want a private coversation.

Now go away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some questions for cdsnuts (I have more if he answers these).

1) How old where you when you started and when you discontinued propecia? Could you reveal the exact dates as well?
    2) Can you confirm publicly that you are an affiliate of lostempireherbs.com, earning a hefty 30% lifetime commission?
    3) Why did you fail to disclose prominently in your sticky threads that you are an affiliate of the company whose products you are pushing?
    4) Can you confirm that you are a professional salesman, selling not only supplements but also insurance products?
    5) Why are you recommending to cylcle 21 herbs, when a professional natural bodybuilder cited in the review section of lostempireherbs.com recommends that people only buy 3? Is it true that lostempireherbs.com disagrees with your statement that their herbs wont work at all or not properly if you do not cycle 21 of them? Can you see how anyone looking at this will believe that the recommendation is aimed purely at increasing affiliate income and is thus fraudulent?
    6) Is it true that lostempireherbs.com has asked you to refrain from claiming that their herbs are part of a protocol that is a cure for PFS?
    7) Is it your position that the foundation should be shut down, since your protocol is the answer for the thousands of chronic sufferers worldwide (a recent thread by awor with only one post in it had 14.000 views) and since English has supposedly explained what PFS is?

Pls do not answer for cdsnuts. This thread is about cdsnuts answers not your answers.
    The point I do not get is.. what does it mean for you after you find out/ prove CD is a fraud? (he obviously is not)...
    Ok, let's say you are right, CdNut's protocol is a complete fraud, he just wants your money etc.... ok, you are right man, now we know it.
    Thank you really a lot... THEN?....What's next???
    Now we know, then?...
    Is it fine now, are you satisfied and proud of your discovery?...Gonna look yourself at the mirrow with more approvation?
    Tell me please, what's next?
    Do you understand I am not kidding about you, I am 100% serious and what should make you think is that you are fighting a battle in your own head that means nothing... the world will not thank you, nobody will consider you anyway in this world and you will anyway be alone with your PFS and nobody will come saving you my brother....you are alone dieing with PFS and life is gone.
    ..So, are you still using your energy for this baby girls conversation, for what? Again, what's next?... PFS babe, keep it in mind, PFS killing you slowly till the end of your life, that's what you have to think about baby.
    So try to be a man, I mean an intelligent one, and istead of keeping fighting this ridicolous conversation (for what, what's next?)...focus on the solution of PFS, help us to get out from this crap, help yourself... we are trying to get our life back, whatever it costs...and what do you do, you want to prove "THE BIG FRAUD".
    Come on who cares, try to get out of PFS if you are a man. Use every protocol you have heard all over, Cd or whatever... nobody cares about what you do for your PFS, you are alone baby, so try to do it fast before your entire life has gone.
    Who knows, maybe one day you will smile again.

I seriously hope you are intelligent enough to even do not reply anymore, we are not mad at you, we simply do not care cause we are focused on our main problem..
    so I hope you will start to focus on your/our serious and main problem named PFS and stop disturbing people with your own mental battle which nobody will ever thank you about.. Ok baby, we trust you, seriously CDNuts is a fraud.
    OK? Happy?.. I guess you are around your 23 years old baby.
    Become a man homie!
    Last edited by biatch; 12-22-2017 at 05:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omfg just fuck off! We on here are quite happy proceeding with what were doing, it doesn’t harm or affect you in the slightest so just take a fukin hike!

Regards

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biatch pls refrain from making comments about my life being over. This might be how you see your life. Since you dont know me pls stop making wild guesses about my private life. Thanks.

You know my position on how to solve PFS for everyone already: http://www.psffoundation.org/donate (i.e. set up a small monthly recurring donation). This however is irrelevant when it comes to this thread, which is about cdsnuts answering the above questions.

Unless he does this I wont post in this thread again.
    Last edited by pvdl.; 12-22-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    The point I do not get is.. what does it mean for you after you find out/ prove CD is a fraud? (he obviously is not)...
    Ok, let's say you are right, CdNut's protocol is a complete fraud, he just wants your money etc.... ok, you are right man, now we know it.
    Thank you really a lot... THEN?....What's next???
    Now we know, then?...
    Is it fine now, are you satisfied and proud of your discovery?...Gonna look yourself at the mirrow with more approvation?
    Tell me please, what's next?
    Do you understand I am not kidding about you, I am 100% serious and what should make you think is that you are fighting a battle in your own head that means nothing... the world will not thank you, nobody will consider you anyway in this world and you will anyway be alone with your PFS and nobody will come saving you my brother....you are alone dieing with PFS and life is gone.
    ..So, are you still using your energy for this baby girls conversation, for what? Again, what's next?... PFS babe, keep it in mind, PFS killing you slowly till the end of your life, that's what you have to think about baby.
    So try to be a man, I mean an intelligent one, and istead of keeping fighting this ridicolous conversation (for what, what's next?)...focus on the solution of PFS, help us to get out from this crap, help yourself... we are trying to get our life back, whatever it costs...and what do you do, you want to prove "THE BIG FRAUD".
    Come on who cares, try to get out of PFS if you are a man. Use every protocol you have heard all over, Cd or whatever... nobody cares about what you do for your PFS, you are alone baby, so try to do it fast before your entire life has gone.
    Who knows, maybe one day you will smile again.

I seriously hope you are intelligent enough to even do not reply anymore, we are not mad at you, we simply do not care cause we are focused on our main problem..
    so I hope you will start to focus on your/our serious and main problem named PFS and stop disturbing people with your own mental battle which nobody will ever thank you about.. Ok baby, we trust you, seriously CDNuts is a fraud.
    OK? Happy?.. I guess you are around your 23 years old baby.
    Become a man homie!
    That's probably your best ever post biatch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would he give any time or place to you. Hes here to help ppl who want to get better, hes gives alot of time and effort to those who seek the help. If your expecting a response forget about it. Time is precious, he isn’t going to burn up time arguing with you. So if this is indeed your last post then great.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biatch pls refrain from making comments about my life being over. This might be how you see your life. Since you dont know me pls stop making wild guesses about my private life. Thanks.

You know my position on how to solve PFS for everyone already: http://www.psffoundation.org/donate (i.e. set up a small monthly recurring donation). This however is irrelevant when it comes to this thread, which is about cdsnuts answering the above questions.

Unless he does this I wont post in this thread again.
    That's fine homie.
    I just sent you a PM.
    Cheers.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Why would he give any time or place to you. Hes here to help ppl who want to get better, hes gives alot of time and effort to those who seek the help. If your expecting a response forget about it. Time is precious, he isn’t going to burn up time arguing with you. So if this is indeed your last post then great.
    He is here to make a buck off you. Nothing more.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is here to make a buck off you. Nothing more.

and i am more than willing to let him make a buck of me ... since what he says is helping... i speak for my self .. i do not know about others .. but i came to this forum on my own .. no one persuaded me nor forced me ... i choose to do the protocol cd has put forward .. same here no one pushed me to it ..

i pay huge money to drink ... smoke ... buy clothes which are over rated ... and till date i havent spent even a percent on CDS herbs of what i have spent on things which are absolute rubbish ... but i have benifitted 100 times more in this small money i have spent ..

so i AGREE cd is fraud.. a fruad trying to cheat the big phrams who are fucking us ... and me like many others here will support this fraud...

thanks you

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fraud is when you sell something that doesn't work. Selling something that works is just capitalism.