User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DAA

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...there again guys rave on about fenugreek making there bollox massive and being able to produce shit loads of jizz yet I take it and the opposite fukin happens so go figure lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    ...there again guys rave on about fenugreek making there bollox massive and being able to produce shit loads of jizz yet I take it and the opposite fukin happens so go figure lol
    When I was early in to recovery, I used to take phyto testosterone from Primordial Performance which is basically fenugreek, and it was phenomenal. As I got better however, this changed for some reason. It didn't have any effect whatsoever and made me kind of flat. I stopped after that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its mental really. Like i only gave the fenugreek a go for a confidence boost based upon very mild side effects after taking sp for 21 days 4 months prior. I was fine but totally freaked out after reading horror stories online. The guy in the health shop was raving about how great fenugreek was for libido and i thought that sounds good. First i took it in a test booster called usn anabol testo for like two weeks then just bought the seed and took that for like 10 days and completely sexually written off.

I still wonder deep down if it was the massive spike in estrogen that caused shutdown. I remember my face being puffy with bloat. Im extremely hyper sensitive tho and i rekon it worked too well shooting my hormones up and causing suppression. I don’t know man, I know estrogen is far more suppressive than roids when elavated being the primary feedback to the hpta and all but its also blocks dht.

Im confident though either way the regimen will correct everything with regards to however the issues were caused.

Improvements im getting...far more scrotal hair...scrotum skin feels thicker...the tight feeling down there gone but still shrunken, stronger erections, mental wellbeing vastly improved.

Best way ive got this horrendous shit wrapped up in my head is ive had a massive injury, and right now im sat on the bench recovering but then im gonna get back on that pitch again and play like ive never before

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Its mental really. Like i only gave the fenugreek a go for a confidence boost based upon very mild side effects after taking sp for 21 days 4 months prior. I was fine but totally freaked out after reading horror stories online. The guy in the health shop was raving about how great fenugreek was for libido and i thought that sounds good. First i took it in a test booster called usn anabol testo for like two weeks then just bought the seed and took that for like 10 days and completely sexually written off.

I still wonder deep down if it was the massive spike in estrogen that caused shutdown. I remember my face being puffy with bloat. Im extremely hyper sensitive tho and i rekon it worked too well shooting my hormones up and causing suppression. I don’t know man, I know estrogen is far more suppressive than roids when elavated being the primary feedback to the hpta and all but its also blocks dht.

Im confident though either way the regimen will correct everything with regards to however the issues were caused.

Improvements im getting...far more scrotal hair...scrotum skin feels thicker...the tight feeling down there gone but still shrunken, stronger erections, mental wellbeing vastly improved.

Best way ive got this horrendous shit wrapped up in my head is ive had a massive injury, and right now im sat on the bench recovering but then im gonna get back on that pitch again and play like ive never before
    Have you given the bathmate a go?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah ive got it but its not something ive been doing religiously, I understand it helps but i find it abit demeaning to use, sort of it breaks my heart having to use that to get an erection for god sake, really brings it home to me how messed up all this is but I understand it’s about trying to see the goal and not the negative

- - - Updated - - -

No way would I have bought something like that if this hadn’t of happened