Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fenugreek

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fenugreek

Alrete. Right so im making small baby steps now on the regimen but I just had abit of an unearthing discovery. So to cut story short i was messed up from taking fenugreek. Now I always believed id taken an extract which would be of a similar volume found in the herbal testosterone boosters. 500mg ish

Now this morning I decided to revisit the product to remind myself on the directions and got a shock.

What I actually took was the seeds, no extract at all. One capsule is 610mg and the directions are take 1too 2 capsules upto 3 times daily. Thats like fuking 3600mg of fenugreek ffs!! No wonder I’ve been in the shit all this time. Took it for 10 days and wiped out!

I mean what actually is testofen? Its extracted male enhanced properties only? Am i over reacting here? Are the un-extracted version of herbs not as powerful?

Ffs, now i get why ive suffered! Only took it as the bloke behind the till was raving on about fenugreek testosterone and libido.

Good n Natural Fenugreek Capsules 610mg | Holland Barrett - the UK’s Leading Health Retailer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That dosage must be even more powerful than finasteride?!?!?

Im freaking out here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im freaking out because do you think this affects/prevents a recovery at all? I mean thats a massive dose. I could fukin hang myself right now im so distressed

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Im freaking out because do you think this affects/prevents a recovery at all? I mean thats a massive dose. I could fukin hang myself right now im so distressed
    What's done is done, the only option you have now is to continue the protocol, which will eventually correct you no matter how had off you are, provided your sympoms are 5ar-related.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's no more than I took of Saw Palmetto (a 10:1 extract), for over a month and a half, and I'm healed.

Stop dwelling on the past my man, this dosage of Fenugreek isn't going to keep you from accomplishing anything. You're getting into your own head here - I thought you had been following the protocol listed here? Why are you thinking of hanging yourself at this point? Is that going to fix anything besides harming those that you care about and care about you?

Keep pressing on man, you'll be fine. I was pretty fucked up - way more fucked up than my Propecia Help post lead on at the time (was overly optimistic about my symptoms - hey, at least I was trying right) and I'm fine now. You will be as well.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, ive chilled out again, i just literally freaked the fuck out after actually learning of the dosage i took after all this time past. In my head it was simply a mediocre dose i took not something sky high like that. Bit of a shock. Spat dummy out.

Cheers guys. Yeah maxout on the regimen seeing some early subtle positive things so im on the right track. 👍

Discovered aswell guys take these fenugreek dosages for pct like upto 4g even 5g a day so on par with that.

I don’t really understand these extracts and standardisations? I mean an extract could be like 500mg? And the standard version 3000mg? What does that mean...is the extract more concentrated somehow?

Cheers

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop looking up the problem bro, just implement the solution. Of course you can get better, you've not lost a limb... its going to turn time, effort and most importantly a strong mind but if you want it then you got this... calm your mind and keep on keeping on
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers guys.

I remember that 10days on fenugreek and my face was so hot flushed the whole time. It skyrocketed estrogen and I know estrogen is far more suppressive than roids to the hpta.

Update: im now 3 months into the regimen. Before all of this i used to sleep like a baby, very heavy sleeper. Ive not slept as well as that for 3 years.
    Im now sleeping incredibly again like a teenager to the point i cant get up in the morning. Its a great sign. Can i ask is this one of the first things to return?

I know mental things will return before physical stuff.
    Cheers

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fenugreek

Sleep is essentially your ‘human recharge,’ when lots of growing takes place. When the sleep becomes better, so does the bodies capacity to heal. So yes, a very good sign.

But be aware, there will be ups and downs and you need to keep a good mental state to take the rough with the smooth. When you’re bad, instead of freaking and worrying, know that this is how it goes and you’ll be on the up again before long. Also, when you’re on the up, don’t allow your anxiety to tank you when a dip begins...

You know the drill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers swill. Yeah like a teenager when you sleep so much obviously the body is going through some pretty big changes so I’ll take it. These herbs are pretty damn powerful