User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I had penis torsion (rotation on axis), as well as curvature. I had some curvature (very little) prior to PFS anyways. And believe it or not, that's a pretty common thing for men to have in general. Not everyone's penis is just dead on straight.

Either way, both resolved themselves, at least back to my status quo prior to the PFS experience. I would say that this was probably the very last thing to resolve. Once my libido decided to hang around for good, I started getting more spontaneous erections and erections in general, along with pretty much guaranteed nocturnals......once this was happening regularly, it worked itself out.
    Pumping is fantastic for straightening the penis and strengthening erections.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sunny1 View Post
    i had these problems but they are slightly better now. my tool is slightly rotated and curved toward left in flaccid state, but during erection it straightened with slight increased girth on right side, and slight rotation toward left.
    also I had very bad hard flaccid thank GOD it is gone now, but i still has very bad shrinkage, numbness, dark, cold and wrinkled penis.
    Pump, pump and pump. Flood that thing with blood until it is rock hard, over and over and over again.....daily. Over time this will help re-establish the mind to penis connection and fix any curvature you may have.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-12-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"