User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I have to use a bathmate given I do get some kind of morning erection which is 7/10 currently?

I bought a bathmate as instructed by the protocol, I tried using it, and it was just uncomfortable, or I may have been using it wrong.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Do I have to use a bathmate given I do get some kind of morning erection which is 7/10 currently?

I bought a bathmate as instructed by the protocol, I tried using it, and it was just uncomfortable, or I may have been using it wrong.
    If it was uncomfortable, you were probably using too much pressure to start with. You need to ease into it and be patient. There is an art to properly using one. When used correctly, it is mildly pleasurable.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like going to the gym you don't want to start with heavy weights, same with bathmate you work yourself up to longer times in it.

pick a progressive overload that works for you. eg) add a minute each week or two or three.

here's a n00bie guide Beginner's Bathmate Routine - Hardcore Self-Improvement
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    like going to the gym you don't want to start with heavy weights, same with bathmate you work yourself up to longer times in it.

pick a progressive overload that works for you. eg) add a minute each week or two or three.

here's a n00bie guide Beginner's Bathmate Routine - Hardcore Self-Improvement
    I would like this post if I could.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You don't HAVE to use the bathmate, but getting a subpar erection during the night, or even a normal erection, is no where near what the bathmate will do for tissue expansion and ultimately, growth. Even if you're not using it for growth, when used correctly, aside from being able to obtain and sustain a rock hard erection, you're going to experience some size increases.

Not only that, but with a harder erection, you'll ultimately pick up some staying power as well.

This tool gives you three things for the price of one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the precious advise. I will adhere to this.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the precious advise. I will adhere to this.
    How you been making out with this? Have you been practicing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How you been making out with this? Have you been practicing?
    Yes, I bought the neck strap, and use it in the shower. It took me at least 5-7 times of using it to get the hang of it, but I think I finally figured it out.

The cold shower therapy seems the hardest of all, I try to spend at least one minute under the cold water at the end of the shower.
    Last edited by mike26; 03-21-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, I bought the neck strap, and use it in the shower. It took me at least 5-7 times of using it to get the hang of it, but I think I finally figured it out.

The cold shower therapy seems the hardest of all, I try to spend at least one minute under the cold water at the end of the shower.
    When using the bathmate, I prefer to be sitting. I think in the beginning this may be easier for relaxation purposes.

And yeah, the cold water is very tough in the beginning. But learning to do things that you don't particularly want to do is a life lesson that will carry over into other areas of your life. At least with this one, the pay out is immediate afterwords, which certainly helps reinforce the behavior.