Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fausto's 1st Run on Super R-Andro

Guys, at first, sorry for my english,

I am about to finish my 1st herbs rotation approach (45 days cycling 9 herbs, on the next cycles the days on herbs on each approach will increase for more than 60 days, for the next cycles i have more than 15 herbs - 99% from Lost Empire), i never rotated herbs and it seems wonderfull, my mood has improved (suddenly my mood have been started to get better since last days, i experimented this "suddenly effect" on SSRI after 6 weeks - however it's soon to say, but a depressed know when suicidal thoughts don't appear).

What i have observed until now:

1-It seems like mental improvements come at first, sexual improvements seems to have a great delay in comparison (for some reason neuroreceptors modulation apparently happens very very easily than ARs modulation)!

2- Exercises seems speed up improvements

3-After apply Pine Pollen Tincture on a great dosage (160 drops but just 3 days of 9), it seems like i am scaling the degrees faster (please dont take my personal experiencies as doutrine!)

During on this herbs cycle i threw up (on tongkat+tribullus day - there is some foods here at Brazil called "Jiló" and "Jurubeba" wich is bitter, but nothing defeat Tongkat), Cdsnuts said he now likes Tongkat taste if i am remembered, it is impossible, has he tongue? lol

Let's for what it matters:

I will begin my 1st run on Super R-andro, i will take it for 45 days at 400mg/day (6 weeks and three days), during this time i will be posting sometimes what i am feeling, even if dont feel anything i won't worry, because i am aware MODULATION of ARs and the body to sticky to up-modulated state takes a long time.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-15-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,

The last week of herbs before R-Andro has begun! Just to note, it seems like Black Ant suppress my mood for some days, have any of you noticed this too? (I am not complaning, just saying, all the herbs indicated are important and i will keep taking it on the next cycles.)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice. we're starting around the same time bro. dec 1st for me

I don't get that from Ant. Don't feel much from it actually. Like the taste though.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    nice. we're starting around the same time bro. dec 1st for me

I don't get that from Ant. Don't feel much from it actually. Like the taste though.
    Great, i will be waiting for your feedbacks too.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol...

I assume your English is better then my Portuguese.

What I meant by liking the taste of tongkat was meant in the same way we develop a taste for say, coffee or beer. Most of the time these things don't taste that great when we first try them, but we keep drinking them because of the effects that we get from them. Same for me with the tongkat. I know what I'm going to be feeling like in the hour or so after I take it, so I have developed a "like" for the taste.

That's a lot of pine pollen tincture....how many dropper fulls was that and what did you notice, if anything?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Lol...

I assume your English is better then my Portuguese.

What I meant by liking the taste of tongkat was meant in the same way we develop a taste for say, coffee or beer. Most of the time these things don't taste that great when we first try them, but we keep drinking them because of the effects that we get from them. Same for me with the tongkat. I know what I'm going to be feeling like in the hour or so after I take it, so I have developed a "like" for the taste.

That's a lot of pine pollen tincture....how many dropper fulls was that and what did you notice, if anything?
    Understood hehe!

Well, around 4, 5 dropper fulls. Around 2 hours after take this amount of drops, my mind get clearer, feel a boost of energy, my mood improve and some effect on libido.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Understood hehe!

Well, around 4, 5 dropper fulls. Around 2 hours after take this amount of drops, my mind get clearer, feel a boost of energy, my mood improve and some effect on libido.
    At this point in the game, I wouldn't even consider doing a dose that big. My libido would be too much of a distraction. The longer I go on this regimen, the less and less herbs I take. My doses are cut down to 1/4 to 1/8 of what I used to take. The longer you take them and the longer you stay on the protocol, you get to a point where tiny doses produce massive effects. It's phenomenal.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    At this point in the game, I wouldn't even consider doing a dose that big. My libido would be too much of a distraction. The longer I go on this regimen, the less and less herbs I take. My doses are cut down to 1/4 to 1/8 of what I used to take. The longer you take them and the longer you stay on the protocol, you get to a point where tiny doses produce massive effects. It's phenomenal.
    I will follow this tip!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Day On R-Andro:

Today was my 1st day on this pro-hormone (45 days of cycle), i woke up with heart beating faster than normal, a great libido all long day, it seems like there is something doing pression on my pelvic area, definitively a sexual effect was noted!

Coincidentally, my other 9 bottles of R-Andro arrived today when i just begun my first cycle.

Around 15th day i will post again.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-25-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fausto's 1st Run on Super R-Andro

Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    First Day On R-Andro:

Today was my 1st day on this pro-hormone (45 days of cycle), i woke up with heart beating faster than normal, a great libido all long day, it seems like there is something doing pression on my pelvic area, definitively a sexual effect was noted!

Coincidentally, my other 9 bottles of R-Andro arrived today when i just begun my first cycle.

Around 15th day i will post again.
    If you're feeling libido already then you may heal up very quickly. That is usually the last thing to come back for most guys so if you have that already even in the slightest sense you're well ahead of the game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk