User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 andro stacked with R andro

Hello everyone. I just wanted to report my runs with these two compounds.

This is the second time I am running these two together.
    My previous cycle was 3 weeks long.
    My doses have been 400 mg R andro + 200mg 4 andro.

I am into the 3rd week of my second run. I only added the 4 andro in the 2nd week.

So far I have seen an increase in aggression in the gym, more vascularity, focus and strength.
    My sleep has been fine. Never had much issue with that even before.
    The libido is slightly up, nothing too exciting, however the erection hardness and sustainability is still pretty low.

I also feel a bit lethargic overall on cycle.

However, there is one weird side effect which I never expected.
    I get a puffy face and feel slightly fatter on cycle- a complete opposite of what i expected.
    It is weird because I feel muscular, and puffy at the same time. Thr underneath of my eyes are particularly watery.
    In between my two cycles, when I switched to the herbs for 2 weeks, i felt extremely energized and the puffiness went away.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also taking 500 mg niacinamide, a calcium supplement, chlorella, and boron. And my diet has been good too. No dairy, no gluten and havd been backloading my carbs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 andro gives u test and a bit of estrogen so puffiness / water retention probably because of estrogen.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    4 andro gives u test and a bit of estrogen so puffiness / water retention probably because of estrogen.
    I got puffy on the 4 Andro, due to what you're saying here.

It went away post cycle, however.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But the fact that I am taking a much bigger dose of the R Andro, shouldn't I be negating the estrogen spike.

Maxxy, did you get puffiness while running the 4 Andro as a standalone, or together with the R Andro?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maxout used them together. in a normal state yes I'd wager you're correct. In a pfs state thought where our hormones are often not on our side, puffiness is not out of the norm imo.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    But the fact that I am taking a much bigger dose of the R Andro, shouldn't I be negating the estrogen spike.

Maxxy, did you get puffiness while running the 4 Andro as a standalone, or together with the R Andro?
    It was together. And I ran 400mg R Andro, 200mg 4 Andro. Most everyone I know who's run a test based prohormone with a DHT base still gets a little puffiness.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    It was together. And I ran 400mg R Andro, 200mg 4 Andro. Most everyone I know who's run a test based prohormone with a DHT base still gets a little puffiness.
    Hey Maxout, thank you for your support since you didn't disappear although your recovery.

By the way, I am feeling improvements but I still miss my aggression... that seems not coming back. Any suggest for it?
    Last edited by biatch; 12-28-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Hey Maxout, thank you for your support since you didn't disappear although your recovery.

By the way, I am feeling improvements but I still miss my aggression... that seems not coming back. Any suggest for it?
    Mine really became apparent again after my first cycle of R Andro. Have you run this yet?
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Mine really became apparent again after my first cycle of R Andro. Have you run this yet?
    I still didn't run any cycle. I am again on herbs now. I am super scared to run anything because I feel my brain "connections"/ neurotrasmitters are really fucked up and they are fluctuationg day by day leaving me in many different states, I feel pain inside my brain and this situation goes up and down and I can feel it is really precarious...I am fluctating from being 100% lethargic to 100% anxious to 100% not feeling my body etc, and this is scaring me.
    So I am really scared to touch it cause I don't know how I can become after the cycle and how the cycle could let me become.
    I mean, I am wondering if trying or not since I can see something is moving little by little and I don't want to make another "explosion" happening in my brain.. everytime it seems like my brain is really changing its connections...nothing is stable and it is changing from west side to east side and doesn't let me recognize even my self anymore.
    I really don't know how to act in this situation, I just want to prevent any futher damage... somedays I am suicidal and I feel I have to be very carefull.
    Last edited by biatch; 12-29-2017 at 02:42 AM.