User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plastic containers?

hey guys so when i'm out and about i get pretty hungry now that i'm lifting bigger and drinking less coffee

so i want to carry some apples and pears to blunt appetite till i get get some cooked meals in

is plastic containers okay to store them whilst they're in my backpack or is even that xenoestrogenic?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just make sure there bpa free mate and youll be fine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think xenoestrogenic chemicals is only released when the plastic is in high temperatures as 100 degrees.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take it from me. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Not saying plastics are great but it’s probably worse for you to stress over it than it is to use the plastics.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    hey guys so when i'm out and about i get pretty hungry now that i'm lifting bigger and drinking less coffee

so i want to carry some apples and pears to blunt appetite till i get get some cooked meals in

is plastic containers okay to store them whilst they're in my backpack or is even that xenoestrogenic?
    Like others have mentioned, I think for storage purposes the plastic should be okay. You just don't want to cook your food in them by say, blasting them in the microwave, for example.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"