Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOOD BYE From Rahaysa for now

Hi Guys ,

New Years Just round the corner , and its time to make resolutions. I was very poor at accomplishing my resolutions till 2015, but PFS has made me a different man altogether. I do make a couple resolution and from 2016 have been 90% successful in achieving those.

This year (i.e. 2018) i have made a resolution to move complete out of the PFS hole and all the forums associated with it . Do not mistake me , with no disrespect to all these forums and Swolesource in particular, i think this is a very important for us to chalk down a PLAN and get the hell out of every forum that reminds us PFS and do the actual work to recover.Personally for me , coming to the forums just reminds me of my decision to consume FIN and SP and how they screwed my life . Its become a lot less hurtful nowadays , but still there is some sort of mental baggage that activates from coming into PFS forums.

As of today i am doing pretty well with all aspects of life and in particular PFS. There are few things i still need to improve to make my life very smooth , like the stuttering , slight brain fog and erectile strength and mounting frequency , but i would say life has been very good from past 3-4 months or so.

I am still probably at 60%(considering even before FIN i was probably 80% man since i was not practicing all that i am doing now) , but i am sure i will be 100% by next 6 months or less. And by 60% i mean the normal 30 year old males 90% probably.Every good things is cycling on a more frequent basis now (the good days are 4 out of 7 in a week).

i will be leaving this forum for at least 6 months and may be forever if i dont choose to run Proharmones (only reason i am not doing them right now is iam getting good results just by the herbs and also i want to keep my hair) . Sometimes we need to leave the Place and people who actually helped us , PFS is one such thing.

Before leaving i would really want to convey my heart filled thanks to the MAN CDNUTS . If not for you CD i would probably have committed suicide couple years ago. i owe my New life to you Man . I wanted to write a personal message , but thought your Inbox might be full and also this post would help others go on the recovery Path. A BIG THANKS TO YOU CD cant thank you enough.

i have many others to thank who supported me with their words but at the moment these are the few names that pop out JQD(for his advice of using Dopamine agonists), Maxout, xptriado and few others.

For all of you here and the new ones to come PFS is curable , you just need the right mindset to get out of the hell . All the best to everyone . May god give the strength to you to recover .

A happy New year in advance. Have a great life guys. GOODBYE.
    Rahaysa

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please come back when you're 100% and tell us more bro! all the best and happy new year.

yeah If I didn't have cd's support, I might have truly committed suicide. It's very scary and no one really relates unless they experience it. People think 'you can talk, walk, you don't have physical pain.' but pfs at it's worst is psychological torture.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck Rahaysa, sorry to see you go but I think it’s a good move, there does come a point when we have to get back to living as much as possible, PFS is a bitch and I hear you on the mental baggage and I think cutting off from everything PFS will no doubt make it fade in time, like a bad breakup you want to stay close to the person you loved but cutting off completely is the only way to fully heal.

Take pride in how much you’ve come on ,as Jacknap says PFS is a psychological torture that very very few men on this planet have to experience and could possibly understand, you have to be a tough bastard to come through so a big pat on your back for getting to where you are now, well done and I wish you the very best for your future man.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear ya when you say were tough bastards for getting through it...god speed Rahaysa

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck bro, you've got this. Come let us know the good word once you get there.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget to return for and make that recovery post! I'm happy for you man!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck man. Happy for you. I feel the same way at times about forums.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think cdsnuts feels the same way bout forums atm lol, hasn’t made a whisper

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    I think cdsnuts feels the same way bout forums atm lol, hasn’t made a whisper
    cuz the PH guys are fucking annoying + it's the holidays lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beautiful post mate, shine on!