Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres an update on bone loss/growth.

Most bone loss is probably mostly APPOSITIONAL BONE MATTER
    (bone width)

There is potential to regrow when all is optimal and physical activity is condusive to growing this type of mass

Potential Bone loss factors:

Drop in testo
    " " in DHT
    Loss of mineral concentration
    Osteoclast/osteoblast imbalance
    Possible protein or some other matter "attacking" bones.

Bone regrowth formula:

Increase testo
    " " DHT
    " " minerals

fix osteo balance, if out of balance* its a big maybe*
    (osteoclast/blast balance needs testing and probably continuous oversight).

Bone broth and collagen increase should also help.

Train in impact sports; (activity that shocks the bone) such as football, baseball, basketball, sprinting etc.

Shock activity is what grows bone thickness according to research.
    People who engage in sports during youth have 25% greater appositional bone mass on average compared to non impact active peoples.

Some of us could probably agree the mass we lost is a 15-25% equivalent.

Some have measured height after pfs and see no loss. But width seems to have changed.

These conclusions are all thru research, deductive analysis and experience.
    I hope this helps to improve this aspect of recovery.

Keep in mind that nose and jaw size changes throughout life according to some studies, and can continue growing in adults. Seems these areas change according to environment.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 10-17-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BONE LOSS RECOVERY PROTOCOL - *NEED TO COMPLETE CD'S REGIMEN FIRST* * THIS IS MOSTLY AN EXPLANATION OF HOW THE REGIMEN WILL RECOVER BONE*

In PFS, bone loss is possible even if you have normal calcium levels.
    It is preventable and reversible.

FOLLOWING THIS PROTOCOL SHOULD MAKE MUSCLES MORE PRONOUNCED, BROADEN SHOULDERS, ENHANCE BIOMECHANICS, BUILD OVERALL BONE MASS, & COULD EVEN INCREASE SOME HEIGHT(from feet bone mass increase).

1. Many guys lost APPOSITIONAL bone mass or will slowly be losing it. APPOSITIONAL means diametric or circumference, NOT LENGTH OR DENSITY.

2. Signs of bone loss are faint lines on forearms, wrists, biceps, chest, collar bone regiion, extra lines on palm of hands and soles of feet, extra wrinkles on face, pain in bones when pressure is applied such as someone squeezing your hand, feet not filling in shoes fully, rings not fitting etc...

3. Bone density is not the same as appositional bone mass. Bone density is the inside of the bone whereas appositional bone is the outer region.

4. Having great bone density doesn't mean one isn't losing bone mass. It means your bones are more resistant to breaking. *CD's regimen primarily builds up bone density and is the vital first step before building appositional mass* "It gets better when you continue after recovery" -CD

5. Bone loss is primarily from the outer layer/surface of the bone, hence bones do not break when lifting, but the shrinking still happens.

MOST LIKELY TRIGGERS OF PFS BONE LOSS

A. Low calcium in blood (consistently found in pfs)

B. Normal levels of calcium only prevent shrinking but will not rebuild bone

C. Low calcium levels in the blood triggers the parathyroid to over-produce osteoclasts (bone cells), that leech calcium from the bones to release into the blood. This is the body going into survival mode thinking there isn't enough calcium for the body. Think of this like when the body burns through fat storage during famine.

D. Lack of impact/shock/sport activity. Sport/schock is what increases the bodies production of osteoblasts (bone building cells). *Swimming and cycling do not build appositional bone mass*

E. *Possibly* Under-active or weak intestines and kidneys may play a role in poor calcium regulation. The herbs and regimen will recover these.

F. Under-active thyroid glands. These help regulate bone metabolism, when fully active.

*Weight lifting should be the primary sport we engage in during recovery journey. We lack density during crash mode and need Testo and HGH boost to aid in bone and total recovery.*

*Other sports (baseball, basketball, football) are better practiced after a substantial percentage of recovery has been achieved or there is risk for more appositional bone loss etc.*

HOW TO RECOVER? DO THE REGIMEN FIRST

A. Recover thyroid and parathyroid

B. Recover kidneys and intestines

C. Maintain normal levels of calcium during recovery mode. Then switch to high calcium intake after overall recovery. The high calcium along with sport activity (basketball, baseball, football, etc.) will signal the body to produce osteoblasts, sending the excess calcium to the outer layer of the bones, thus increasing appositional bone mass or thickness.

D. IMPORTANT, after CD's recovery is achieved, its probably best to cycle between high and normal level calcium intake as you practice sport. Ex. One week do high calcium, next week do normal calcium. Do this for one month, then do only normal calcium the next month. Reset and repeat. This is to minimize over-stressing the bodies metabolism and prevent calcium overload which is toxic to organs and cells.

E. Keep cortisol (stress) as low as possible using the regimen.

WARNING

*Follow CD's protocol first. It lays the foundation for bone growth to be possible. The herbs speed up the healing of the organs needed for this to work. Doing otherwise is probably a waste of money and time, will make you lose more bone and could further complicate your condition.*

Took me 2-3 years to compile this data. It is likely to be atleast 90% accurate as far as pfs bone issues are concerned. The other 10% could be things missing, not things being incorrect.
    Its all based on scientific papers, peer review research, personal observations and private research.

Thank you CD for laying the foundation and encouraging me to continue.

A few source links with more detailed explanation

https://www.coursehero.com/sg/anatom...nd-remodeling/

https://www.coursehero.com/sg/anatom...tional-growth/

Bone Development Growth | SEER Training

Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance - Mayo Clinic

Please consider adding this to the sticky CD. I think it'd motivate many and give another boost to the guys who've reached 100% already.

Thanks again CD.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 01-20-2020 at 08:43 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re posting this because you’ve recovered born loss using this protocol?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that you Pvdl? O_o

Always doubting and denying but never researching or trying?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh? I’m not pvdl lol,. I’m just curious if this is a theory or something you’ve tested/proven. This is like a 3 year old thread so I’m guessing this has worked for you, but you never directly stated that you recovered bone loss using this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbould View Post
    Huh? I’m not pvdl lol,. I’m just curious if this is a theory or something you’ve tested/proven. This is like a 3 year old thread so I’m guessing this has worked for you, but you never directly stated that you recovered bone loss using this.
    Its a very short 3 year old thread for a reason. I didnt want to theorize and fill it up the thread with noise. I was searching for answers and found them.

Nothing I wrote is theory. I linked only a few of dozens of studies and research that can be found online. All of the studies proved the appositional mass loss and gain pathway to be true. Every study done showed bone mass gain both in rats and humans.

The only theory would be in answering why is calcium chronically so low in many of our cases and why did the thyroid glands go dysfunctional. I dont have a straight answer for that and neither would i waste time speculating. There probably will not be an answer until 10 yrs from now. Theres a forum dedicated to figuring out exactly what went wrong but here at SS its always been about how to rebuild ourselves back to 100% and beyond. Thats what the protocol is 100% rebuilding. No theory, its just how the body works.

I haven't used the method to recover appositional mass yet. I'm still on my way to 100% via CD's method. I'd say I'm somewhere in the 60-75% range at this present time. The bone protocol will be after/with reaching 90-100% recovery.

I outlined the reasons for waiting before engaging in the bone protocol. And really, it doesnt deviate from CD's regimen, it just gives a little boost beyond 100%. Complete the regimen first. Theres many guys who overload on calcium before reaching 100% and then are writing on forums saying they crashed or have calcium toxicity etc...

This reply isnt just toward you. Its mainly for anyone who might have even more questions, which there shouldnt be.
    Read the links i put at the end of the protocol, it spells it out further, a very detailed picture. Its just a matter of deciding to put the effort.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 01-17-2020 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High cortisol is an issue for many.
    There is a pattern of this as with low blood calcium levels.
    Get cortisol in control (lower) as per the regimen.

Cortisol and Bone Loss

https://new.hindawi.com/journals/jsm/2013/896821/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Further details of the dysfunction you are recovering from. Its a combination of hormonal loss and hyperparathyroidism. Do the regimen and recover. The last link is a detailed science journal with photos and scans depicting jaw bone loss.

Hyperparathyroidism - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

Symptoms of Hyperparathyroidism and Symptoms of Parathyroid Disease.

Evidence Based Solving Approach in Diagnosis of Primary Hyperparathyroidism with Oral Manifestations: Report of Three Unusual Cases
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 01-20-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That should be all on this subject for a while. I hope it will answer EVERY question and put every doubt to rest from those dealing with this issue. I feel bad for the guys who came to SS and had the wrong mindset. They spammed and attacked because they didn't find the answers spelled out for them. But that wasn't their downfall. It was their attitude. They had already given up, didn't matter if they had met everyone who already reached beyond 100%. They still wouldn't have believed it possible.

For any newcomers, I did this thread because I needed to understand the regimen would 100% work. I wasn't confident I could recover bone mass, eventhough CD told me about 100x "yes". It was helpful to do the research but all the while I was losing time. Don't do the same.

Read through some info, knowledge is helpful. But start TMO now.

It will take time to recover, but its possible.
    The more disciplined you are, the faster you get there.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    That should be all on this subject for a while. I hope it will answer EVERY question and put every doubt to rest from those dealing with this issue. I feel bad for the guys who came to SS and had the wrong mindset. They spammed and attacked because they didn't find the answers spelled out for them. But that wasn't their downfall. It was their attitude. They had already given up, didn't matter if they had met everyone who already reached beyond 100%. They still wouldn't have believed it possible.

For any newcomers, I did this thread because I needed to understand the regimen would 100% work. I wasn't confident I could recover bone mass, eventhough CD told me about 100x "yes". It was helpful to do the research but all the while I was losing time. Don't do the same.

Read through some info, knowledge is helpful. But start TMO now.

It will take time to recover, but its possible.
    The more disciplined you are, the faster you get there.
    Good advice^^^^^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"