User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outlaw's vacation at the Alpha Four resort (1st cycle)

Whatsup soldiers,

After 3,5 months on protocol, I will be starting my first cycle. The recommended prohormone is UltraHard, but since my last 2 bloodtests have shown low estrogen, CD has given me the green light to start with Alpha Four instead (as UH would have tanked my E even more. I have UltraHard bottles on the side and will switch mid-cycle if needed.

I have read of logs on the forum and these are the key points I have taken away when it comes to cycling. Please confirm and let me know if I'm missing anything:
    - Apply in the morning to avoid sleep problems
    - Drink coconut water to resplenish potassium
    - Avoid masturbation if possible
    - Eat a lot of carbs to resplenish glycogen
    - Avoid road rage (thanks CD)

Couple quick questions and I'll be on my way
    1) no herbs but pine pollen is still fine right?
    2) can I backload with gluten free carbs during
    the day or do I keep it on workout nights?
    3) should I eat straight after I apply it in the
    morning, or can I take my coffee and eat 1-2
    hours later?

Really excited to start this cycle. I'm proud of myself for locking in 14 solid weeks of protocol and now I get to have some fun. Will use this cycle as an opportunity to work on the areas I'm lacking (meditation, pumping, HIIT 2x/week instead of 1). Remaining symptoms are variable ear problems (tinnitus, sound sensitivity, ear pressure), low libido, less sensitivity/more premature, slight girth loss.

Let's do it, any help/comments are welcome guys!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday was day 1, I took 3 pumps. 2 hours after applying I had slight euphoria and an energy boost like I needed to move. Didn't feel much for the rest of the day, slight fatigue maybe. Trained hard and ate the biggest backload of my life.

Day 2 today. Woke up with morning wood (I have it really irregularly) and applied 4 pumps. Didn't feel anything yet.

I know a lot of people don't feel anything before the 3rd week. I'll update when I notice something notable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with your cycle, bro! If you’re not ultra-sensitive to stimulants like I am, what you’re using should be great. I can only use Super R-Andro because it’s straight androsterone. The epiandrosterone is a stimulant, and even 1 or 2 pumps at 8 AM will keep me awake until 3:30 AM, sadly. Just leaving this comment here for anyone else who is overly-sensitive to stimulants.

You might feel the prohormones and you might not, and it could change day by day or week by week. But if you’re feeling more energy, etc, that’s a good thing.

I think in general the best practices for carb meals is to have them post workout, while on the protocol. (Once you’re healed then eat carbs whenever it makes sense for you.) I don’t think carb backloading is as important as the herbs, workouts, and gluten-free, but it’s significant and worth doing.

I don’t think it's necessary/helpful to use the pine pollen powder during a cycle. The cycle is mildly suppressive and the pine pollen powder will not overcome that. I think you just want to let the prohormone do its thing and don’t take any herbs at that time.

Some people prefer a morning workout on an empty stomach, while others say that eating a light or medium breakfast gives them more strength in the gym. The timing of the coffee or whether to have it at all is also an individual thing. A small cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee at 8 AM will make me feel almost high for several hours (strong caffeine buzz,) and keep me wide awake until the early morning hours. For you, you might feel mildly more alert for 20 minutes. For normal people, it may make them feel more awake for 3 - 5 hours and not affect their sleep at all. Everybody is different and you can play around with the timing of the coffee and meal timing to find out what works for you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Good luck with your cycle, bro! If you’re not ultra-sensitive to stimulants like I am, what you’re using should be great. I can only use Super R-Andro because it’s straight androsterone. The epiandrosterone is a stimulant, and even 1 or 2 pumps at 8 AM will keep me awake until 3:30 AM, sadly. Just leaving this comment here for anyone else who is overly-sensitive to stimulants.

You might feel the prohormones and you might not, and it could change day by day or week by week. But if you’re feeling more energy, etc, that’s a good thing.

I think in general the best practices for carb meals is to have them post workout, while on the protocol. (Once you’re healed then eat carbs whenever it makes sense for you.) I don’t think carb backloading is as important as the herbs, workouts, and gluten-free, but it’s significant and worth doing.

I don’t think it's necessary/helpful to use the pine pollen powder during a cycle. The cycle is mildly suppressive and the pine pollen powder will not overcome that. I think you just want to let the prohormone do its thing and don’t take any herbs at that time.

Some people prefer a morning workout on an empty stomach, while others say that eating a light or medium breakfast gives them more strength in the gym. The timing of the coffee or whether to have it at all is also an individual thing. A small cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee at 8 AM will make me feel almost high for several hours (strong caffeine buzz,) and keep me wide awake until the early morning hours. For you, you might feel mildly more alert for 20 minutes. For normal people, it may make them feel more awake for 3 - 5 hours and not affect their sleep at all. Everybody is different and you can play around with the timing of the coffee and meal timing to find out what works for you.
    Ok thanks for the message man!

Yeah I'm good when it comes to stimulants. I take coffee at 8AM and 3PM and I sleep fine at night. I was just wondering if it was better to have food in your stomach when applying the PH. I'll drop the PP and will backload as a postworkout.

I've been following your log and you made good progress recently, it's really nice.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3 today, applied 5 pumps.

Feeling like shit to be honest. Tinnitus is higher, and I have a lot of anxiety.

I thought since androsterone is a Gaba agonist that it would lower the tinnitus. Maybe the tinnitus simply follows my heightened anxiety. Will go back to 4 pumps to see if it lowers the anxiety.

As advised I will ride this thing out for at least 4 weeks since it works in the background.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Day 3 today, applied 5 pumps.

Feeling like shit to be honest. Tinnitus is higher, and I have a lot of anxiety.

I thought since androsterone is a Gaba agonist that it would lower the tinnitus. Maybe the tinnitus simply follows my heightened anxiety. Will go back to 4 pumps to see if it lowers the anxiety.

As advised I will ride this thing out for at least 4 weeks since it works in the background.
    The biggest thing with tinnitus is that the more it bothers you emotionally, the louder it will get. When you’re focusing on it (trying to figure out if it’s getting softer or louder) you’re telling your brain that this is important, and it responds by increasing the sensitivity to that sound, aka making it louder.

Also yes, the more anxious you are, the louder the tinnitus gets.

Your tinnitus might or might not go away on this journey, but you can get to where you don’t notice it at all. I put in earplugs (which make tinnitus way louder) every night, and I still don’t even think about or notice my tinnitus.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    The biggest thing with tinnitus is that the more it bothers you emotionally, the louder it will get. When you’re focusing on it (trying to figure out if it’s getting softer or louder) you’re telling your brain that this is important, and it responds by increasing the sensitivity to that sound, aka making it louder.

Also yes, the more anxious you are, the louder the tinnitus gets.

Your tinnitus might or might not go away on this journey, but you can get to where you don’t notice it at all. I put in earplugs (which make tinnitus way louder) every night, and I still don’t even think about or notice my tinnitus.
    That's good advice, I'll work on not giving a fuck about it. It's hard because it's tied to PFS, which I have a hard time not caring about.

Also I notice it gets way higher after ejaculation, and it significantly lowers if I abstain for around 2 weeks. The fact that it's closely tied to my PFs leads me to believe it might go away with the rest of my symptoms. Since it varies greatly I doubt it's physical damage.

But honestly now that it lowered, if I could get my old life back and keep it, I would be a happy camper.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    That's good advice, I'll work on not giving a fuck about it. It's hard because it's tied to PFS, which I have a hard time not caring about.

Also I notice it gets way higher after ejaculation, and it significantly lowers if I abstain for around 2 weeks. The fact that it's closely tied to my PFs leads me to believe it might go away with the rest of my symptoms. Since it varies greatly I doubt it's physical damage.

But honestly now that it lowered, if I could get my old life back and keep it, I would be a happy camper.
    Do you have any other issues after ejaculation (more pronounced brain fog etc.?)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Do you have any other issues after ejaculation (more pronounced brain fog etc.?)
    Yeah it makes me crash mentally but I don't think it's brainfog. But I get depressed and lose my sense of being/confidence.

I got rid of brainfog in the first pfs month. My mental symptoms are more like lowered emotions and inability to speak as eloquently.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 4, four pumps.

No anxiety like yesterday. Tinnitus still a bit up. Maybe noticing some increased libido. I went to do some edging 4x today. Might also be because I was bored af with work from home. Still too subtle to definitely say, but I'll take it either way.

Also noticed that I can get a small chub from thoughts, and a full erection if I kind of fuck my bedsheets. The fact that I'm on Day #29 of no fap may also help. Sorry if any chast people are following this thread, I'll detail everything from start to finish hahah.

I have a stupid question. Has anybody ever applied a PH straight on their dick? My grade 4 science brain tells me it would obviously help the DHT starved tissues quicker. 100% science.