User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bone Loss...Can we recover???

I decided to start this thread as I recently posted my concerns about this in mine. Bone loss, the greatly feared and crazy sounding side-effect. Yes, its out there and I'm now showing very strong signs of this. But, can we recover this?

The answer is...
    Most likely YES!!!

The issue is that the longer we take to get to full recovery might mean further bone loss and it isn't certain how much can be recovered.
    However, there is a TRT study I found of cardiac transplant patients who suffered bone loss after the transplant.
    Apparently, the transplant throws patients into hypogonadism and thus they suffer bone loss.

They were supplemented with IBN and TRT some both, some only one of the two. The most significant bone increase was in men given TRT. Keep in mind most of these men are probably much older than us and yet they regenerated bone mass.
    Remember this is AFTER 5 YEARS of treatment.

Stay positive and don't lose hope. And most importantly, get on the regimen and remember "TIME & CONSISTENCY = RESULTS!" - CD

Testosterone replacement has a substantial benefit on bone mass, fracture incidence, libido, and sexual activities in male cardiac transplant patients: a 5-year randomized prospective controlled trial

Here is another study with similar findings:

http://www.renalandurologynews.com/h...rticle/639492/
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 12-28-2017 at 01:13 AM.