User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    My wang was smaller on juice feast mate but I think for me it was because i was ice cold temperature wise which is perfectly normal through a feast/fast
    Yeah, body temp was always an issue during any cleanse. It's worse with a water fast because you have NO calories to burn. I was always cold during all of my cleanses. That's why for the guys that can afford it, going to a clinic in sunny California helps in this regards, but I understand that's not an option for alot of people.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reassurance, guys.

I'll feast for another week at least and see where I'm at. I cut the fruit content of my juice recently to lower my sugar intake, holy crap the hunger starts coming in like a train. Still I think I can take it.

I've accumulated a lot of herbs and a few probiotics, none from LEH but I'll probs buy from there in the future.

I've also got some R-Andro but I'm saving it until at least 6 months on the protocol. I'm not massively keen on it due to the hair shedding aspect (which alone I don't care about but I have a big ass cyst on my head, honestly it's good I don't gamble because my luck is the worst!)

So next point of call is going to be diet and just the one question:

1) Where do we stand on gluten free bread? Obvs lacking gluten but contains starch, flour and rice. Can we carb backload it?

Thanks,

Z

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance, guys.

I'll feast for another week at least and see where I'm at. I cut the fruit content of my juice recently to lower my sugar intake, holy crap the hunger starts coming in like a train. Still I think I can take it.

I've accumulated a lot of herbs and a few probiotics, none from LEH but I'll probs buy from there in the future.

I've also got some R-Andro but I'm saving it until at least 6 months on the protocol. I'm not massively keen on it due to the hair shedding aspect (which alone I don't care about but I have a big ass cyst on my head, honestly it's good I don't gamble because my luck is the worst!)

So next point of call is going to be diet and just the one question:

1) Where do we stand on gluten free bread? Obvs lacking gluten but contains starch, flour and rice. Can we carb backload it?

Thanks,

Z
    As long as it's gluten free, you're good to go.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so new update:

I had to come off juice feast a little early due to non health related reasons I can't be bothered to explain, I made 8 days which is not bad I guess but I'd like to do another longer one at a later date.

Anyway, I moved onto 4 days of keto diet, just leafy greens and meat based on Chi's and English's diets. Felt pretty good but I missed solid fruit a lot so decided to move to paleo and had a few apples today. 10 minutes later I hit the toilet and holy God it was like the entire world was falling out my arse, dude.

So I think I'm pretty sugar sensitive, so maybe one piece of fruit after a meal as a desert substitute but no more than that.

I've also have tried eating some raw garlic before bed and found I slept pretty well for the first time in a while.

This weekend I'm hoping to start the full protocol. Only thing still holding me back is finding a reasonably priced non terrible local gym. I used to travel some distance to my other one but I have a more intense 9 to 5 now and it's a pain in the ass to do after work. Still, bitchin gets you nowhere.

When you hit rock bottom the only way to go is up.

Z

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so new update:

I had to come off juice feast a little early due to non health related reasons I can't be bothered to explain, I made 8 days which is not bad I guess but I'd like to do another longer one at a later date.

Anyway, I moved onto 4 days of keto diet, just leafy greens and meat based on Chi's and English's diets. Felt pretty good but I missed solid fruit a lot so decided to move to paleo and had a few apples today. 10 minutes later I hit the toilet and holy God it was like the entire world was falling out my arse, dude.

So I think I'm pretty sugar sensitive, so maybe one piece of fruit after a meal as a desert substitute but no more than that.

I've also have tried eating some raw garlic before bed and found I slept pretty well for the first time in a while.

This weekend I'm hoping to start the full protocol. Only thing still holding me back is finding a reasonably priced non terrible local gym. I used to travel some distance to my other one but I have a more intense 9 to 5 now and it's a pain in the ass to do after work. Still, bitchin gets you nowhere.

When you hit rock bottom the only way to go is up.

Z
    Eat some fruit on work out days for carb backloading.

Even on paleo or keto you can have blueberries or raspberries which are low carb fruit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Eat some fruit on work out days for carb backloading.

Even on paleo or keto you can have blueberries or raspberries which are low carb fruit.
    Complex carbs are much better for backloading, fyi. Higher the insulin response, the better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I really hate to ask this as I only wanted to document progress but this crap really gets me down.

Has anyone recovered from crazy bad penis shrinkage? Every healing part of the protocol makes perfect sense to me except this one thing. I want to cut all negativity out whist I'm going through this challenge but it really brings me down. I just want to get rid of all these damn veins on my chap and get it looking normal again.

I'm sticking to the protocol pretty well aside from that, I'll post an update when I'm in a less shitty mood.

Z

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I really hate to ask this as I only wanted to document progress but this crap really gets me down.

Has anyone recovered from crazy bad penis shrinkage? Every healing part of the protocol makes perfect sense to me except this one thing. I want to cut all negativity out whist I'm going through this challenge but it really brings me down. I just want to get rid of all these damn veins on my chap and get it looking normal again.

I'm sticking to the protocol pretty well aside from that, I'll post an update when I'm in a less shitty mood.

Z
    I had penis shrinkage. I recovered from it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I had penis shrinkage. I recovered from it.
    Thanks for the response dude I appreciate it a lot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response dude I appreciate it a lot
    That's fine.
    If you want to know it all I even had scars in my penis and in my corpus cavernicoulus because of finasteride and the lack od DHT... it has been checked from doctor.
    I remember I also had a calcification in the left side and I could feel/touch a little ball/plaque soring so much.. no joke man.
    Time healed it for me. Now my penis is beautiful, normal size as should be and has no scares at all.