Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    That's fine.
    If you want to know it all I even had scars in my penis and in my corpus cavernicoulus because of finasteride and the lack od DHT... it has been checked from doctor.
    I remember I also had a calcification in the left side and I could feel/touch a little ball/plaque soring so much.. no joke man.
    Time healed it for me. Now my penis is beautiful, normal size as should be and has no scares at all.
    I have never heard a penis described as beautiful before...
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I have never heard a penis described as beautiful before...
    LOL
    There is always first time in life..
    I confirm, beautiful!! LOL

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    LOL
    There is always first time in life..
    I confirm, beautiful!! LOL
    Lol....biatch.

I for one am glad to hear that your penis is beautiful again. Keep at it brother.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Okay so I let my mentality go to shit a bit this week but now back on the wagon (shoutouts to biatch) and going to try to only post support, updates and garner advice.

So fun story; Last week I vaguely remembered English once posted "Eat 5 raw bulbs of garlic a day" so I thought I'd shoot for that ... Anyway today I checked the post and what he actually said was 5 CLOVES of garlic. I can't even explain how much garlic my dumbass has choked down but shit I've got to admit it's funny looking back.

Diet is getting close to being on point although I still think I'm eating too much fruit and I need to put more effort into getting grass fed meats. Herb rotation is fine. Gym game has been rubbish due to busyness but I'm upping it hard next week.

Still don't feel I'm on the protocol 100% yet so not surprised at lack of improvements. But I'll get there.

Nothing worth having comes easy.

Z

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Update:

Okay so I let my mentality go to shit a bit this week but now back on the wagon (shoutouts to biatch) and going to try to only post support, updates and garner advice.

So fun story; Last week I vaguely remembered English once posted "Eat 5 raw bulbs of garlic a day" so I thought I'd shoot for that ... Anyway today I checked the post and what he actually said was 5 CLOVES of garlic. I can't even explain how much garlic my dumbass has choked down but shit I've got to admit it's funny looking back.

Diet is getting close to being on point although I still think I'm eating too much fruit and I need to put more effort into getting grass fed meats. Herb rotation is fine. Gym game has been rubbish due to busyness but I'm upping it hard next week.

Still don't feel I'm on the protocol 100% yet so not surprised at lack of improvements. But I'll get there.

Nothing worth having comes easy.

Z
    That's the thing....to say this thing takes dedication is an understatement. That's why many will fail. It will take you awhile to get the "feel" of it so that it actually becomes a lifestyle. Once you get that dialed in, then you just have to maintain. Maintaining is easier then getting up and running, which for some guys, can take months just to get to the place you have to be, to actually start making progress. The sooner you get "in the zone" the quicker the benefits will start to accrue. Some guys, unfortunately, never get in this spot.

Keep at it, and it will start to happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe this would be better posted on PH or SPFS as it's not protocol related but I can't stand going back to those sites the people there are the worst.

I just stumbled across the site and there are articles by a qualified doctor logically explaining symptoms like shrinkage, eye floaters and tinnitus that are being asked about on by PFS guys all the time! There's even a Q and A section where he throws out a theory about the origin of PFS!

Am I missing something?! I'm really hoping the foundation all those guys are pissing money at are aware of and have a really good reason to not get in contact with this guy.

There are whole theory pages on PH and SPFS where average Joe's are pulling ideas about this stuff out their ass's that are causing suicides and the information has been available the whole time?!

I must be missing something here.

Link to site: Cure Erectile Dysfunction -

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe this would be better posted on PH or SPFS as it's not protocol related but I can't stand going back to those sites the people there are the worst.

I just stumbled across the site and there are articles by a qualified doctor logically explaining symptoms like shrinkage, eye floaters and tinnitus that are being asked about on by PFS guys all the time! There's even a Q and A section where he throws out a theory about the origin of PFS!

Am I missing something?! I'm really hoping the foundation all those guys are pissing money at are aware of and have a really good reason to not get in contact with this guy.

There are whole theory pages on PH and SPFS where average Joe's are pulling ideas about this stuff out their ass's that are causing suicides and the information has been available the whole time?!

I think that was the best explanation of PFS I've ever seen.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO...another logical set of hypotheses, but at the end of the day, just reinforces the key pillars of the recovery protocol. Control inflammatory/excitatory response & sympathetic functioning (diet, meditation, breathing, etc.), Increase androgen levels (lifting/HIIT, herbs, diet, etc.), Balance hormones (all of the above put body in position to reach its own hormonal homeostasis - the only way I believe it can be done), Reduce arterial constriction (control inflammatory response - above, lifting, HIIT, etc.), and so on...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    IMO...another logical set of hypotheses, but at the end of the day, just reinforces the key pillars of the recovery protocol. Control inflammatory/excitatory response & sympathetic functioning (diet, meditation, breathing, etc.), Increase androgen levels (lifting/HIIT, herbs, diet, etc.), Balance hormones (all of the above put body in position to reach its own hormonal homeostasis - the only way I believe it can be done), Reduce arterial constriction (control inflammatory response - above, lifting, HIIT, etc.), and so on...
    Pretty much.

Thing is, it really doesn't matter what they decide actually causes PFS....the way to fix it is always going to be the same. Because of the nature of the beast, there will never be a magic pill that reverses all of the downstream effects 5ar inhibition causes.

Hard work and dedication is the only way out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post

I completely agree. If anything it reinforces what we're aiming for here with nudging back towards homoeostasis and getting stress levels down.

It's just such a relief to find a medical pro logically identifying the causes of some of this stuff compared to the hellish cluster fuck of madness the forum theory boards are. Some of the stuff I read there when I initially crashed sent me spinning.

I'm genuinely perplexed as to why the foundation hasn't thrown some of the money it's raking in in that doctors direction though.

Screw it. Just another reason to ditch those places and focus on working here.