Yeah I saw this the other day. Getting rid of the Victim mentality has to be the first thing you need to work on when this hits you. You gotta always be grateful. Life right now for me is liveable.. spring , summer, and fall of 2018 was bad, day to day grind and going nowhere...the day to day horrors seem over and very minimal..now is just inconveniences that are annoying at times..and getting to who I was before health wise and some.

Thats why I try to limit any pfs symptom update post unless Im really concerned about something or feel no progress for a while. Ill put up pics of me working out or whatever to make it more like a weightlifting/bodybuilding forum...this is just a nice community to share things with that have nothing to do with PFS..Once I realized I can get sexual 1-3x a week , the mindset changed a lot & its not so doom and gloom.

Now its just optimizing & helping anyone here..Im really enjoying the journey at this point despite the little inconveniences and challenges, without getting to crazy about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk